- If WatchEnd.com had the watch in stock, why didn’t you send it?
- If WatchEnd.com doesn’t have the watch in stock, why do you continue to take orders for it?
Kinda makes me wonder if you even have this watch ever:
And here is the crappy watch that was actually sent:
Makes me wonder if you are nothing more than a bait-and-switch scam:
- Offer to sell what looks like a quality replica watch for about US$248 delivered,
- Send a crappy different watch (that might sell for US$10 in Hong Kong),
- Pretend it was a mistake,
- Try over and over to get the buyer to accept the crappy watch instead of returning it for a refund (23 emails in my case),
- Try to drag things out until the time limit to file a complaint with PayPal expires (if you already fell for this scam, file your complaint with PayPal immediately),
- Try to frighten the buyer into NOT returning the crappy watch by warning the buyer over and over that “if you return the watch, it might get lost and we will not be responsible, and you won’t get any refund if it is lost” (at least 10-12 similar warnings in my case–but I returned it no problem with tracking number for about $40 via USPO, all at my expense of course).
Your website says you’ll accept VISA or MasterCard payments, but then I found out that you actually cannot accept them from US customers. That should have been my first clue that to not order from WatchEnd.com. Did you have so many complaints that they cancelled your account? I wouldn’t be surprised.
WatchEnd.com, like you, I too am an internet professional. Part of what makes the internet work is that we are a community. We’re all friends who can all talk and share our experiences. It takes time but we’re all in this together, right?
In sharing my experience online I thought other people might like to know all about WatchEnd.com’s extraordinary level of customer service. You sent me the wrong watch. When I first contacted you and I asked how to send it back. I was impressed how concerned your WatchEnd.com service reps were about me and my “customer experience.” Over and over, for at least 12 emails, your service reps refused to give me the “required return authorization” and took the time to explain to me again and again that if I sent the watch back to you that “it might get lost” and that you wouldn’t be “responsible” and “did I want to take that risk?” This is just one example, but it shows the kind of treatment that leaves one in awe.
More importantly, I was also impressed by the timeliness of your service. Your team at WatchEnd.com sent the wrong watch and it only took 6 weeks, 23 emails, and filing a complaint with PayPal to get you to honor your refund policy. Then, you refused to refund my money and it was only because I filed a complaint with PayPal, who decided in my favor, and took the funds out of your WatchEnd.com account, and then PayPal (not you) refunded the money to me. Awesome!
Your firm may be a scam but I made new friends at WatchEnd.com during our 6 weeks of twice-per-day email exchanges, friends who can trust me as much I trust them. Our 23 emails, your insightful warnings, and my learning about how to file a complaint with PayPal will be remembered by me for a long time. It’s good to know that even if the watches listed “for sale” on your website “might” be out of stock, no worries, I’m sure you’ll help others just like you helped me.
It’s my hope that anyone reading about my experience will feel better knowing what to expect when they order from WatchEnd.com.
- We are special site which has been specializing in designer replica watches over 6 years. We strive to provide first-rate replica watches which combine excellent performance, perfect details, great design and affordable price. Our business motto is quality and the customer is our center.
- Our replica watches are made with top quality materials to ensure that each product shown on our site is reliable. We offer over 15000 products for you to choose. For the convenience of your purchase, we have made ordering process as easy as possible. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Replica Watches Brands — supposedly offered for sale by WatchEnd.com
- A. Lange & Sohne
- Alain Silberstein
- Audemars Piguet
- Baume et Mercier
- Bedat & Co.
- Bell & Ross
- Franck Muller
- Gerald Genta
- Girard Perregaux
- Harry Winston
- Jacob & Co.
- Jaeger LeCoultre
- Patek Philippe
- Roger Dubuis
- Tag Heuer
- Ulysse Nardin
- Vacheron Constantin