In 1963 the American people were told to believe that a man named Lee Harvey Oswald left the US Marines with a “Top Secret” security clearance, immigrated to the Soviet Union, was allowed back into the United States and then single handedly became the world’s best marksman in all of history and assassinated President John F. Kennedy with 3, 4 or 5 bullets fired by an antiquated bolt-action rifle from a distance of over 100 meters in a mere 2.5 seconds scoring ‘direct hits’ with all his shots. (Source)
JFK was hit by three bullets; two from the back and one from the front. He was hit first in the throat by a CIA dart gun that left an entrance wound of 3-5 mm; about 1/8th inch in diameter. The second hit was in JFK’s upper back from a low-powered rifle; the bullet stayed in his right lung.
Of course, the military autopsy doctors were ordered to not examine the throat or back wounds because that would prove two different weapons fired from opposite directions.
Next we’re told to believe that a former mobster linked to Al Capone named Jack Leon Rubenstein (aka Jack Ruby) who in 1947 worked for then Congressman Richard Nixon, who later became President, as a “confidential informant,” killed Oswald before he could be tried.
Gotta wonder why Oswald had to be silenced . . .
WHAT ARE THE ODDS? (Source)
Jack Ruby, the guy who killed Lee Harvey Oswald on live TV, claimed that the JFK assassination “was an act of overthrowing the government” and that he had been injected with cancer cells in prison to silence him. By 1966, Ruby was dead from galloping cancer in his liver, lungs and brain.
Ever heard of ‘Rambling Rose?’ Rose Charamie allegedly ran drugs for Jack Ruby and was found on the side of the road dying, ran over & abandoned by two men she was traveling with, while in the hospital Cheramie said that JFK would be assassinated in Dallas that coming Friday.
Gotta wonder why Jack Ruby had to be silenced . . .
Just Before JFK is Shot . . .
US Secret Service Agents Are Ordered To Move Away
One Secret Service Agent even throws his hands up in a classic “WTF?” gesture.
Just After the JFK Assassination
These photos were taken on Air Force One just hours after JFK’s assassination by Kennedy’s official white house photographer, Cecil W. Stoughton.
Congressman Albert Thomas winks back at a quickly-smiling LBJ as he is being sworn in to be the next President of the United States on Air Force One while the grief-stricken Jackie Kennedy stands next to him.
Howard Hunt “Confesses” LBJ Ordered Kennedy’s Assassination
Hunt’s confession not enough? Here’s more:
Was Oswald Just a Designated Patsy?
We’re told that supposedly Oswald shot JFK from an upper floor. Yet, here’s a photo of Oswald standing in a ground-floor doorway at the time of JFK’s assassination:
Was Oswald “the shooter”–or a spectator patsy who got framed?
18 material witnesses died within 3 years after JFK’s death – six by gunfire, three in motor accidents, two by suicide, one from a cut throat, one from a karate chop to the neck, three from heart attacks, and two from fast acting cancer. (assassinationresearch.com)
List of suspicious “deaths” of JFK assassination witnesses, investigators, etc:
Click image to expand (Source)
- 6 in 10 Americans think that multiple people were involved in a conspiracy to kill JFK
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy was a True AMERICAN leader. Please, listen to his speech and ask yourself this; can you imagine ever hearing such honesty from a leader of free men and women in this country again?
- JFK vs. the Military (theatlantic.com)
Former Head of CIA, George Bush, just has to laugh about JFK’s assassin:
12 years after JFK’s assassination, the Senate Church Commission disclosed CIA testimony that they employed over 400 operatives to lie in US media.
JFK’s hoped for legacy:
- John Hankey’s JFK documentary, Dark Legacy.
- Here’s a 10-minute highlight version of Dark Legacy.
- JFK Documentary by Jim Fetzer.
- Several additional recommended JFK documentaries.
- False Flags: From 9/11 to Sandy Hook and Beyond
- Listen To These Lost JFK Assassination Tapes!! (perezhilton.com)
- Newly discovered JFK assassination tapes made public (thehill.com)
- How the Shadow Gov’t Took Over After Assassinating JFK — Neil Gallagher
- John McCain calls JFK’s assassination an “intervention”
- Jesse Ventura: JFK Assassination Was A Coup d’état
- 16 Questions on the Kennedy Assassination by Bertrand Russell
- Good starting point for anyone digging into the assassination of JFK
- 2003 documentary demonstrating how the single-bullet theory about JFK’s assassination makes sense