The problem isn’t that we’re powerless. The problem is that we have allowed those with agendas in government and the media to convince us that we’re powerless. ~ http://georgewashington.blogspot.com
ABC, CBS, CNN, HBO, NYT, WP, DW, NBC, CNBC, Disney, ESPN, MSNBC, ATT, Microsoft, Apple, Starbucks, Google, YouTube, Twitter, and Amazon.
Here’s CNN trying to steer people away from alternative media: CNN Wages War On Alt Media As Clinton Camp Implodes
Here’s the Wikileaks media collusion connections map (<<< click here) of what one learns about the traitorous scumbag news whores from the Wikileaks emails.
Do you smell that horrible rotting stench from the dead corporate MSM corpses who sacrificed their last speck of credibility to elect Hillary at all costs? Wolf Blitzer, Megyn Fox, Arianna Huffington, John Harwood CNBC, Washington Post, Newsweek..Time, Economist, NYT…
“Things are changing.”
Powerful video. O’Keefe is a true American hero, who has taken great personal risks to communicate and be what the Fourth Estate has ceased to do.
- Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe: “Bold journalism has turned the tide against the lies, planted & paid assets, scripted media talking points.”
- “Social media is now more powerful than the media,” O’Keefe proclaimed. “The media is dead – we killed it.”
- “These people are such corrupt scum, but the good news is – they lost and the facts prove it.”
- “People are leaving the mainstream media because they want to know the truth.”
- Project Veritas exposed some of the deepest political corruption ever revealed by undercover reporters.
Here is the list of reporters now confirmed to have been in Hillary’s back pocket:
Clinton Staff hosts private “off-the-record cocktail party” with 38 “influential” reporters, journalists, editors, and anchors (from 16 different mainstream media outlets including CNN, NBC, CBS, NYT, MSNBC, & more) with the stated goal of “framing the race”. – OTR Journalism Party, https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5953
FR: Jesse Ferguson
RE: Benenson’s Cocktails on 4.10.15
This is an off-the-record cocktails with the key national reporters, especially (though not exclusively) those that are based in New York. Much of the group includes influential reporters, anchors and editors.
The goals of the dinner include:
(1) Give reporters thoughts from team HRC in advance of the announcement
(2) Setting expectations for the announcement and launch period
(3) Framing the HRC message and framing the race
(4) Enjoy a Friday night drink before working more
TIME/DATE: As a reminder, this is called for 6:30 p.m. on Friday, April 10 th . There are several attendees – including Diane Sawyer – who will be there promptly at 6:30 p.m. but have to leave by 7 p.m.
LOCATION: The address of his home is 60 E. 96th Street, #12B, New York, 10128.
CONTACT: If you have last minute emergencies please contact me (703-966-2689) or Joel Benenson (917-991-0155).
FOOD: This will include cocktails and passed hours devours.
- ABC – Cecilia Vega, David Muir, Diane Sawyer, George Stephanoplous, John Karl, Liz Kreutz
- AP – Julie Pace, Ken Thomas, Lisa Lerer
- AURN – April Ryan
- Bloomberg – John Heillman, Mark Halperin, Jennifer Epstein
- Buzzfeed – Ruby Cramer
- CBS – Norah O’Donnell, Vicki Gordon, Steve Chagaris
- CNBC – John Harwood
- CNN – Brianna Keilar, David Chalian, Gloria Borger, Jeff Zeleny, John Berman, Kate Bouldan, Mark Preston, Sam Feist, Dan Merica
- Daily Beast – Jackie Kucinich
- GPG – Mike Feldman
- Huffington Post – Whitney Snyder, Amanda Terkel
- Los Angeles Times – Mike Memoli, Evan Handler
- McClatchy – Anita Kumar
- MORE – Betsy Fisher Martin
- MSNBC – Rachel Racusen, Alex Wagner, Beth Fouhy, Phil Griffin, Rachel Maddow, Alex Seitz-Wald
- National Journal – Emily Schultheis
- NBC – Savannah Guthrie, Mark Murray
- New Yorker – Ryan Liza
- New York Times – Amy Chozik, Gail Collins, Jonathan Martin, Maggie Haberman, Pat Healey,
- NPR – Tamara Keith
- People Magazine – Sandra Sobieraj Westfall
- Politico – Glenn Thrush, Mike Allen, Annie Karni, Gabe Debenedetti
- Reuters – Amanda Becker
- The Hill – Amie Parnes
- Washington Post – Anne Gearan, Peter Nicholas, Colleen McCain Nelson
- Wall Street Journal – Laura Meckler,
- Vice – Alyssa Mastramonoco
- Vox – John Allen
But wait! There’s more . . .
Why are they still here?
They’re only following orders.
All on the Same Team, and you ain’t on it
American “leaders” throw their gang sign, proudly pledging allegiance . . .
Relax. No worries.
Got 43 sec? Check this out . . .
Blatant public displays of the ‘horned hand’ sign are now global . . .
. . . isn’t it amazing how many supposed leaders and celebrities are into it?
Why bother yourself thinking about supposed “hand signs”?
Like the one eye thing, it might be “just a coincidence” . . .
See! These are not the droids you’re looking for.
Just coincidence . . . right?
Legacy Media’s News Censorship Is Systemic: 20 leading journalists, including winners of several Emmys and a Pulitzer, have described being prevented by corporate media ownership from reporting riveting stories on major cover-ups. In other words, news reporters are often blocked by their own organizations from sharing important news.
Promise yourself that you will never let your choices be co-opted by anyone.
When this is all over, the mainstream media will go back to pretending they have journalistic integrity, do not let them
The media in the weeks ahead will attempt to go back to business as usual. For the love of whatever you hold dear, turn off your TV. Stop giving these people your attention, which gives them huge advertising dollars.
Turn off the lies that you have the privilege of paying for. The propaganda no longer works. They’ve forced fear into your life, cajoled you, lied right to every Americans’ face. The media is supposed to protect the interests of Americans, but has been sold to the highest bidder. The 24 hour news cycle is subtle brain washing for the masses, for the benefit of the super rich.
In the future, please ask that CNN be turned off if playing in a public space. Turn it all off. They lie to you, all day, every day, and they count on your participation.
Dying Legacy Media’s Last Gasp Attack on Competition
Legacy media’s newest coordinated narrative is to discredit all websites and blogs that don’t toe the establishment line by calling them “fake news.” This is what desperation looks like:
- Variety: Obama Chimes in on Fake News Phenomenon, Warns It Could Weaken Democracy
- PBS: How online hoaxes and fake news played a role in the election
- NYT: Fake News on Facebook? In Foreign Elections, That’s Not New
- The Verge: Obama criticizes the spread of fake news on Facebook
- Vox: The top 20 fake news stories outperformed real news at the end of the 2016 campaign
- Vice: Facebook’s fixable fake news problem
- Salon: “People are definitely dumber”: Thanks to Facebook, a viral fake-news writer is making $10,000 a month
- CNN: How to fix the fake news problem
- Us Weekly: Fake News Outperformed Real News on Facebook During Run-Up to Election Day
- Politico: Obama: We must guard against fake news
- Mashable: Fake news has gotten so bad Obama had to weigh in
- Mashable: Did a fake news writer hand Trump the White House?
- The Guardian: Fake news clampdown: Google gives €150,000 to fact-checking projects
- NPR: From Hate Speech To Fake News: The Content Crisis Facing Mark Zuckerberg
- USA Today: Report: Fake election news performed better than real news on Facebook
- CBS: Facebook fake news creator claims he put Trump in White House
- CBS: Fake news spurs Trump backers to boycott PepsiCo
Do they actually think they will fool anyone with this? “Fake News” is a term that wasn’t used once in the lead up to the 2016 election, and then all of a sudden, we get so many different outlets posting the same shit on the same day. Check out the google trends on fake news, absolutely insane spike in the last week.
The irony of this is that the greatest “fake news” aka corporate propaganda network IS the Mainstream Legacy Media itself.
Opt Out of Being Used
It’s right in front of you,
The answers are always so obvious,
But the brainwashing is so heavy… it distorts perception.
- Tired of putting your trust in puppeteers that play with our lives like a game?
- Tired of being manipulated by an army of sell-out agents and media slaves?
- Tired of being suffocated by those who only know how to “taint wells”?
Opt out! Boycott the geriatric, genocidal, psychopathic, evil elite.
Withhold consent of their plans for us . . .
Refuse to be complicit. Proactively declare, “I do not consent.”
If you have ever found yourself saying, “I’m mad as Hell and I’m not gonna take it anymore!” then you are making a declaration of non consent . . .
I do not consent to anyone who seeks to deceive or disempower me in order to benefit from it. I do not consent to government officials and representatives who break the law, who lie about their actions, or who ignore their sworn duty. I do not consent to to fear mongers, war mongers, hate mongers.
Be your own being.
Opt out of what is obviously wrong
. . . and lend your energy to what you know is right.