As Usual, It’s All About
In the US 20% of the people control 85% of the wealth leaving just 15% for the other 80%.
The Obama Administration, just months ago, asked Congress to provide a $4 billion loan guarantee for two new nuclear reactors to be built and operated on the Gulf Coast of Texas — by Tokyo Electric Power and local partners. . . The Obama Administration is planning a total of $56 billion in loans for nuclear reactors all over America. (Source)
Seismic Dis-Qualification: Nuclear plants the world over must be certified for what is called “SQ” or “Seismic Qualification.” That is, the owners swear that all components are designed for the maximum conceivable shaking event, be it from an earthquake or an exploding Christmas card from Al Qaeda.
The most inexpensive way to meet your SQ is to lie. The industry does it all the time. The government team I worked with caught them once, in 1988, at the Shoreham plant in New York. Correcting the SQ problem at Shoreham would have cost a cool billion, so engineers were told to change the tests from ‘failed’ to ‘passed.’ (Source)
- Tokyo Electric to Build US Nuclear Plants: The No BS Info on Japan’s Disastrous Nuclear Operators (stevebeckow.com)
- ‘Radiation is good for you,’ says Ann Coulter as she weighs in on Japan’s nuclear crisis (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Years ago I believed in nuclear power when I believed smart, logical people concerned with safety ran the world. Now that I am older I know how silly those beliefs were.
- They don’t want you to know the permanent medical, land, real estate and food supply cost of even the slightest Nuclear accident or EVEN ITS REDESIGN FOR PREVENTION will easily pay for enough solar panels on homeowners rooftops to eliminate THE WHOLE REACTOR!
- Governments Have Been Covering Up Nuclear Meltdowns for Fifty Years to Protect the Nuclear Power Industry – 30 miles from Los Angeles!
- Governments Have Been Covering Up Nuclear Meltdowns for Fifty …