In general, energy is neither good nor bad –the work lies in our response or reaction to it.
Here are a few suggestions.
1) When our thoughts and feelings aren’t predictable, it’s important to stay in the moment by living in the heart. Just ask for connection with the heart space –it always happens if we ask with sincerity and repetition.
2) Honor the body. We can rest when we’re tired and work when we’re energized. Children and animals live in this way. Our lives are not about passage of time on clock –it’s more important to see work as a daily discipline and act on it as spiritual devotion.
3) Nature helps to ease anxiety while replacing negative emotions with ease and pleasure found in gentle beauty. The natural world grounds our emotions. In spring and summer, we can grow food and interact with its energy.
4) For many of us, drama is becoming unbearable. It’s important to state true feelings with detachment and leave the rest alone. Does it really matter if other people agree with us? The highest agreements revolve around truth –and no one can access it until they reach a certain level. Be happy with respect and forget about approval.
5) Most adepts write about the astonishing factor of the effect of other’s energy. Whether we want to face it or not, everyone hears and feels everyone else on the intuitive level. As we move toward more intuitive communication, truth will rapidly become more apparent. We won’t wonder if anyone is telling the truth or not –we’ll feel it through the auspices of the heart. (Source)
Light and energy are synonymous –and as we grow in energy, we project our thoughts, intentions and emotions with more force. Ascension brings power and puts the script of our inner dialog into physical form.
Here are a few practical tips:
1) Ask to vibrate above a problem. When we try to figure it out with the logical mind, we resonate with the problem or amplify it. Ask the universe for the solution and trust the universe to supply it.
2) Give up criticism of life, other people and general dissatisfaction. There are many more good than bad things in life if we decide to see them.
3) Focusing on anything amplifies it. What are we choosing? If we make anything “wrong”, then we are amplifying it. It’s better to send love and forget about it.
4) It’s important to take action when we’re called. Learn to discern.
5) Love and accept fear. Fear comes whenever we move toward the soul and the heart’s true desires. Fear dissipates in the face of love. (Remember: only light can dissolve darkness.)
6) Forgiveness is important. It’s helpful to forgive personal mistakes, other people and the world in general. In truth, we’re all learning about the path of love. No one has a chart and we’ve never done this as a group before. Let’s love everyone and everything unconditionally. (This doesn’t imply “liking” everything or staying in difficult situations. It doesn’t mean loving things that are wrong with world either.) “Love” is really about loving the light in every molecule and particle of the material world because it contains the energy of the One and the All. The practice eventually brings freedom and joy –the qualities associated with the illumination of awakening.
- Julia Griffin: Illumination of Humankind (the2012scenario.com)
- Karen Noonan: Sentinels Message – May 2, 2012 (the2012scenario.com)
- Thoughts. What Exactly are They in Relation to Our Soul? (socyberty.com)
- 432hz-8hz – the sound of YOU! (dimitrisnowden.wordpress.com)