The fall of the US economic and political structure into criminal insanity is something historians will ponder for a very long time.
National suicide . . . is not product of any one moment. But instead one bad idea, upon another, upon another and another and another and another and the wheels that move the country began to grind slower and slower; rust covering their once shiny facades. Revolution – cold and angry. Hate, as a political strategy. Law, used to divide and conquer. Regulation used to punish. Elections used to cement dictatorship. Corruption bleeding out the lifeblood in drips, filling the buckets of a successive line of bureaucrats before they are destroyed, only to be replaced time and again. (Source)
The selfish top cabal see themselves as saviors of the human race, chosen to guide humanity. They believe the results from their dictatorship justify the collateral damage suffered by the rest of us.
Join me and say aloud, “I do not consent.”
Loved rulers need far less security than hated ones. Spying on your constituents all day and night takes a lot out of you. If the super wealthy wish to live longer and healthier, they should start by being better rulers. Just think about it: If you aren’t lying and stealing all the time, you don’t need all the security and spying. Once all that is gone, it will be like removing a clamp from your chest: you will breathe so much easier. (Source)
This document is likely fabricated, but contains much insight, as argued here. Obviously, the super wealthy don’t like it because it reveals too much.
(References: links to articles here )
What we have to get at is that there should be in all the States of the world, besides ourselves, only the masses of the proletariat, a few millionaires devoted to our interests, police and soldiers. (Protocol VII World-Wide Wars)
The quality of education given to the lower class must be of the poorest sort, so that the moat of ignorance isolating the inferior class from the superior class is and remains incomprehensible to the inferior class. With such an initial handicap, even bright lower class individuals have little if any hope of extricating themselves from their assigned lot in life. This form of slavery is essential to maintain some measure of social order, peace, and tranquility for the ruling upper class. [Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, pg. 7]
If you are not familiar with these foundational documents, please take time to review them. The plan is overwhelmingly clear. The system is not designed for our benefit, but for our dis-empowerment.
The global assault on the public is a long-term, full spectrum attack, coordinated across many fronts, and is much wider and much deeper than can be reasonably explained by mere opportunism, unintended errors, coincidence, etc.
The attack’s objective? Enslavement of most of humanity.
How the Protocols and Quiet Wars Will Supposedly Play Out—but, of course, you and I don’t have to be complicit, we can opt out:
(Video version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjc4ywQVHEQ )
The New Order of Barbarians is a set of notes from March 20, 1969 remarks made by Dr Richard Day, Professor of Paediatrics at Mount Sinai Medical School in New York, and previous Medical Director of Planned Parenthood, during a Pittsburgh Pediatric Society meeting. (If the above link to the transcription doesn’t work, it’s also here.)
Ready to wake up?
The way through and around the huge pile of bullshit set before us and carefully poisoned with nonsense is by recognizing the feeling that Truth gives you inside, over Lies. It’s distinct and you feel it every day, all the time– but they lie to you constantly. (Source)
The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth. – H.L. Mencken
- Government is not your friend
- Culture is not your friend
- Ideology only gets in your way
- The news lies to you
- The television is not real, YOU are real, you maniacs
A Brilliantly Evil Plan for Our Enslavement
I feed the poor and they call me a saint, but when I ask why they have no food, they call me a Communist.
- The public is being squeezed in every way possible. First and foremost is the public’s economic impoverishment and economic enslavement (as discussed in detail herein below and throughout this blog). However, more broadly, all aspects of our health and self-sovereignty are targeted and being squeezed–our liberties, freedoms, rights, ownership, privacy, religion, education, healthcare, food, water, air, energy, travel, employment, etc. [For a list of specific targets see the Table of Contents of: Protocols of Learned Elders of Zion (<<< click link and scroll down).]
- The public is being squeezed under a coordinated full-spectrum attack, but only just hard enough that the public doesn’t quite wake up and doesn’t fight back. The “silent weapons” in the “quiet war” are the techniques for squeezing–just hard enough, but not so hard as to create a reaction. The idea is to hide the “silent weapons” from the public, thus enabling a “quiet war” to be conducted.
- In order to increase the public’s passive acceptance of their enslavement, each step in the “quiet war” is presented to the public as “for your own good” and “for your safety.” Squeezing is manipulatively sold to the public by repetitively repeated mass-media propaganda and reinforced by fear-generating false flag events (such as 911). The intent is that the public will not only consent to being squeezed, but will vote for it, even demand it. [See also “problem, reaction, solution.”]
- Over many years pressure exerted on each front is being incrementally increased–slowly, but as much as possible as long as the public doesn’t wake up to what is being done to them. (As in the apocryphal story of the frog who doesn’t jump out of a pot of water that is slowly heated–passively remaining in the pot until he is boiled to death.)
- When occasionally the public is squeezed too hard, and if the public starts to wake up or starts to fight back, then the pressure will be eased off a little in that one area–but overall the squeezing pressure will keep increasing everywhere else.
- Plausible deniability of the “silent weapons” will be maintained, thus undermining credibility of potential whistle blowers. Opposition movements, if any, will be infiltrated and controlled via The Hidden Hand of Controlled Opposition (i.e., dis-information).
- The objective is simply to “quietly” wage a war on the public to get them to accept their enslavement on a global scale by using “silent weapons” that are thinly disguised and deniable if or when questioned.
How Obvious Does It Need To Be?
Just look at us, everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroys information, and religion destroys spirituality. – Michael Ellner
If you do not look at what was done then, you will never understand how to change things. Once the truth is understood, everything falls into place. You cannot change anything until you understand what needs to be changed and who is responsible for the state your world is in. . . Look at the puppets you vote for. Time after time, you are taken in by fine words that have no substance. Surely, you know by now, that they are only words. They do not mean what they say. Their purpose is to keep you under control and to bring in all the laws that are necessary to keep you as slaves that exist only to serve them. It is time to stop being slaves. (Source)
Here’s Some Good News
The incredible array of propaganda leveled at the public, the constant war gaming and mind gaming against the citizenry, the endless hailstorm of legal maneuvering designed to erase our sense of connection with our natural rights and liberties, the tidal wave of fearmongering, and all the manipulations and scapegoats and elaborate theatrical displays, all reek of fear.
For if the globalists were truly as omnipotent as they pretend to be — if they really were all-knowing philosopher kings born to rule — then they would already have their New World Order. They would not need lies. They would not need the threat of force. The undeniable power of their ideology would be enough if their ideology actually had any validity. Lies are designed to hide lack of validity and lack of strength. The globalists are, at bottom, a hollow shell desperately clamoring for substance. (Source)
Fortunately, the attackers appear to be way behind schedule . . . and the public appears to be waking up a bit faster than anticipated. As a result the attackers are getting exposed more and more often and are having to back off more than they’d like. For example listen to this speech:
- Whereas Brzezinski clearly Fears the Public Awakening, and laments that Psyops just don’t control the public as well as they used to,
- John Lennon saw our awakening and sang: Power To the People.
- And Zen Gardner notes that it’s all Vibrational Change, part of what he calls: The Peaceful Power of Confidence and The Unstoppable Awakening of Humanity.
The Solution? Our Awakening
Nothing appears more surprising . . . than the easiness with which the many are governed by the few; and the implicit submission, with which men resign their own sentiments and passions to those of their rulers. – David Hume, “Of the First Principles of Government,” 1742.
The 1% have rigged the system to capture a larger and larger share of the world’s wealth and power, while the middle class and poor face unemployment, soaring student debt burdens, homelessness, exclusion from the medical system, and the disappearance of retirement savings. (Source)
People´s basic democratic rights have been set aside in order to safeguard the investments of the conglomerates of banks. (Source)
We are drowning here, with gaping holes torn into the hull of the ship of state from charges detonated by the owners and manipulators of capital. Their wealth has become a demonic force in politics. Nothing can stop them. Not the law, which has been written to accommodate them. Not scrutiny — they have no shame. Not a decent respect for the welfare of others — the people without means, their safety net shredded, left helpless before events beyond their control. . . our elections have replaced horse racing as the sport of kings. Only these kings . . . are multi-billionaire, corporate moguls who by . . . the United States Supreme Court and its Citizens United decision, are now buying politicians like so much pricey horseflesh. (Source)
The United States has degenerated into a social order that is awash in public stupidity and views critical thought as both a liability and a threat. Not only is this obvious in the presence of a celebrity culture that embraces the banal and idiotic, but also in the prevailing discourses and policies of a range of politicians and anti-public intellectuals who believe that the legacy of the Enlightenment needs to be reversed. (Source)
Geoge Orwell Warned Us
If we are to have a future that involves individual liberty, understanding the nature of the boot on our face is the most important thing to know. (Source)
The Economic Nature of the Boot on Our Face . . .
They are NOT concerned with their health; their sustenance and the air that they breathe; neither are they anxious for beauty, or the comfort of harmony. Trapped inside their diseased minds, they are only concerned with their filthy lucre. (Source)
The US money supply has more impact on citizens day to day lives than the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches–yet is under the control of an unaudited, privately held bank, the Fed.
Leaving the money supply in private hands is dangerous and unacceptable — it negates the balancing of powers principle of our constitution and creates an aristocracy – a plutocracy — the rule by wealth.
A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. – President Woodrow Wilson – In The New Freedom (1913)
Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes it’s laws. – International Banker, Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
Do you know what’s actually a threat to our democracy? The fact that no matter who we vote for, we end up with the same stupid shit. (Source)
US Presidents discuss the Boot on Our Face:
History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance. — President James Madison
I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by its system of credit. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. — President Woodrow Wilson, 1919.
The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson . . . Franklin Delano Roosevelt (Source: Letter to Col. Edward Mandell House (21 November 1933); as quoted in F.D.R.: His Personal Letters, 1928-1945, edited by Elliott Roosevelt (New York: Duell, Sloan and Pearce, 1950), pg. 373.)
Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce, and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate. — James A. Garfield, 20th U.S. president, two weeks before he was assassinated in 1881
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. – Thomas Jefferson
I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe. – Abraham Lincoln
How does the “Boot on Our Face” lead to, “No matter who we vote for, we end up with the same stupid shit“?
The same handful of elitist organizations has dominated the cabinets of every single president that we have had since World War II. If you doubt this, just check out how many members of each presidential administration over the last 40 years have belonged to either the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission or the Bilderberg Group. If you have never looked into this before, you will be absolutely shocked. No matter what president we elect, it is always the exact same organizations that always dominate their cabinets. (Source)
Evidence of America’s chain of command: Congress resists auditing the Federal Reserve. (Source)
Banking elites are the ones who give the orders and, appearances to the contrary, choose the politicians who will occupy the positions of power to do their bidding. This is clearly evidenced by President Obama stacking his cabinet with the very same people who created the economic crisis in the first place, all of whom have intimate insider connections with and allegiance to a corrupt cabal of high financiers. (Source; see also, Goldman Sachs Operatives in Obama Government — a list of the 48 former Goldman Sachs employees appointed to key federal government positions by the Obama administration.)
Who done it?
The bankers are the problem.
The bankers manufacture recessions and depressions to exert a greater control over social and political structures. The bankers create and finance the wars on both sides of the conflicts. The bankers orchestrate famine, poverty and want. The bankers control the policies that control the media and the education system that is operated to maintain ignorance in the public so that they can be shorn like sheep. The bankers launder the drug money and keep drugs illegal.
The bankers are the problem. (Source)
Just sayin’ . . .
The point is, we don’t need to know every detail before drawing some very obvious conclusions. (Source)
- A LOT of serious somethings are very wrong with the world.
- World so-called “leadership” is out of touch, self serving and apparently working towards some other agenda.
- This other agenda does not necessarily benefit you and me. They’re elitists with their own plans.
One only need look around carefully to watch as they, the psychopaths (some of whom you call ‘leaders’), wage war on humanity. You see, it has never been us against each other. No, the ONLY war ever has been the psychopaths against us, humanity. In fact, and in spite of appearances to the contrary, every war in the past has always been ‘them’ against ‘us’. (Source)
The Plan, So Far . . .
The powers of financial capitalism have another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world’s central banks which were themselves private corporations. (Source)
The Debt Slavery Strategy
The elite won’t just take our money, it is worse. Outside of the elite we don’t have that much money. So, to fuel the elite’s greed, they’ll use government to borrow money in our name, at a variable rate. Future tax increases on us will be pledged to “pay back” the loans. This borrowed money will be used to pay the elite for fraudulent purposes–million dollar bonuses, billion dollar bailouts, no-bid contracts, lower taxes for the elite, affirmative action for corporations, financing of wars for resources, idiotic investments, crony privatizations, etc.
They’ll borrow so much money that our kids will be co-signed to pay the loans. In fact, our kid’s future kid’s will be co-signed on the dotted line. Then, when the money borrowed in our name is gone, the elite will raise taxes and squeeze us to pay back our loans. They’ll then squeeze our kids, and their kids for generations. They’ll cut social services (health care, education, social security, food stamps, childcare assistance, sewer systems, road repairs, etc.) because “there’s no money”–it all has to go for reducing the debt, reducing the deficit, paying off the loans, etc.
Debt Slavery Tactics
Debt slavery is created by:
- Lending money to owners of desirable assets, who pledge their assets as collateral, and then
- Crashing markets in order to bankrupt those borrowers (individuals, nations, whatever),
- When the borrowers can’t pay their debt back, foreclose on them, and
- Use borrowers’ defaults as a legal right to grab whatever you want. (Source1, Source2)
Want to see the process in action? Widespread debt slavery is currently being ratcheted up in Ireland:
- EU’s “Irish debt crisis”–pity the Irish, who failed to stand up to the banksters, and are now debt slaves to IMF/EU
- Hotspots with Max Keiser – Ireland (1/2)
- Hotspots with Max Keiser – Ireland (2/2)
Similar debt slavery programs are being ratcheted up elsewhere. Hugh Smith, in his article Setup for the Con of the Decade, describes how he thinks the next stage will be implemented in the US.
A new approach is being used to lead the younger generation into debt slavery–at a much earlier age: Student loans are DESIGNED to enslave Americans, not educate; and For-Profit Colleges–the student loan scam; and Students are drowning in debt.
Can It Change?
Cowardice asks the question, ‘Is it safe?’ Expediency asks the question, ‘Is it politic?’ Vanity asks the question, ‘Is it popular?’ But, conscience asks the question, ‘Is it right?’ And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because one’s conscience tells one that it is right. — Martin Luther King Jr.
Guess What? They Don’t Own Me or You.
They don’t own the earth. They don’t own you and me. They don’t own all their stupid secret symbols. They don’t own the present. They don’t own the future. . . . An awakened and empowered us is what they’re absolutely frightened of. (Source)
Iceland shows the way. We don’t have to accept the elite’s plan for debt slavery. For example, the elite are trying to impose debt slavery on Iceland but, so far, have failed–as described in the above article about Ireland. The good news is that, when the people of Iceland told the elite No!
go to hell, adjustments were needed but their economic system didn’t collapse and they’ve done just fine.
How Much: How much government debt has already been given or promised to various elites in our name–government debt that we “debt slaves” will have to pay back through higher taxes and deeper cuts in social services? According to Nomi Prins, who served as a managing director at Goldman Sachs and as a Senior Managing Director at Bear Stearns, the total US bailouts and bailout commitments are now $14 Trillion: (Source: It Takes a Pillage)
This is how lopsided the game has become. The gap between the extremely rich and the poor has never been this big except for the Roaring 20s. We all know what followed. The notion that these banks are earning profits in some sort of free market capitalism is the biggest joke going around. This isn’t capitalism. (Source)
In a new article for Rolling Stone (which is a must read), Matt Taibbi exposes some of the folks that the Federal Reserve has been sending money to….
The Fed sent billions in bailout aid to banks in places like Mexico, Bahrain and Bavaria, billions more to a spate of Japanese car companies, more than $2 trillion in loans each to Citigroup and Morgan Stanley, and billions more to a string of lesser millionaires and billionaires with Cayman Islands addresses. “Our jaws are literally dropping as we’re reading this,” says Warren Gunnels, an aide to Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont. “Every one of these transactions is outrageous.”
How in the world does it benefit the American people to send billions of dollars to some ultra-wealthy people down in the Cayman Islands? Meanwhile, Congress is still refusing to authorize a complete audit of the Federal Reserve.
By the way, don’t expect the elite to pay much in taxes:
- Nine Things The Rich Don’t Want You To Know About Taxes
- The GAO reported in 2008 that “two out of every three United States corporations paid no federal income taxes from 1998 through 2005.”
- Corporate Taxes as a Percentage of Federal Revenue:
1955 . . . 27.3%
2010 . . . 8.9%
- Trillions Hidden in Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Have Become Heart of Global Economy
Debt slavery “explained”:
Debt is not just a credit instrument, it is an instrument of political and economic control. (Source)
- Debt – the very essence of the banking industry
- The American Dream
- The Banker
- “The Money Masters – How International Bankers Gained Control of America“
- Debt is Undoubtedly the Worst Kind of Slavery (debtsettlementevents.wordpress.com)
- Farming the Middle Class–how to extract maximum dollars
- Give ‘em easy credit, when they can’t pay it back, use their default to take WHATEVER you want–bwahahaha, hahahah
- Economic Hitman reveals shocking truths about the Government
- de Facto Decriminalization of Elite Financial Fraud
- The Greatest Epidemic Sickness Known To Humanity: Part 2
Can Change Must Change:
Just look at us. Everything is backwards. Everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality. – Micheal Ellner
We have reached a significant nadir in human development and in the state of our civilizations. We are drowning in experts and glib prevaricators, who get paid a lot more to lie than they ever will to tell the truth. It’s a common event now for most professionals to sacrifice their comrades and the linchpins of their character, for self advancement and personal profit. They don’t figure they’ll need their character once they get where they want to go. At that point they can fake the virtues and who will care? Certainly not any of the other people who did the same and now compose their associates. (Source)
There’s plenty for everyone here. The technology to transform the world into a garden of delight is here. The wisdom and intelligence to order and maintain harmony and parity for all is here. It’s all here. It’s all within you, dreaming of the opportunity to awaken into reality and replace the sad legacy that has dogged our heels from time out of memory. (Source)
Once the system begins to collapse, it will have its own speed of free fall and things will move at a spectacular rate of change. It will be like the way weather can suddenly transform in the South Seas. (Source)
- Today’s bailouts are tomorrow’s spending cuts. (Source)
- I am convinced that the existence of too-big-to-fail financial institutions poses the greatest risk to the US economy. — Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank President Thomas Hoenig. (Source)
- [If] people realize that who they vote for in general elections has become no more than a charade, then . . . all they are left with is civil disobedience and violence, and we’re beginning to see this already. – Nigel Farage (Source)
To Do . . .
Seriously reconsider what is true and what is absurd:
Step by step and day by day, the claims of what must be real have become increasingly outrageous, as the history and excuses used to defend them have become more fragile, ridiculous and indefensible. (Source)
Each step was so small, so inconsequential, so well explained or, on occasion, ‘regretted,’ that, unless one were detached from the whole process from the beginning, unless one understood what the whole thing was in principle, what all these ‘little measures’ that no ‘patriotic German’ could resent must some day lead to, one no more saw it developing from day to day than a farmer in his field sees the corn growing. One day it is over his head. — They Thought They Were Free: The Germans, 1933-45 by Milton Mayer
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? . . . the cursed machine would have ground to a halt. — Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago
- You’ve got to say, “I’m a human being, goddamn it. My life has value.” – Howard Beale (Source: Network)
- Everything in life that is important to you is affected by the degree to which you compromise your integrity to allow; assist, engineer, something you want to happen. . . . In times of darkness, it is dark. . . . People are too afraid of what can save them to be able to avail themselves of the opportunity. Conversely they are too attracted to what intends to destroy them. (Source)
- Drag them into the light by making their tactics visible to everyone, they whither, flee, or in rare cases go bonkers and thus reveal themselves fully. (Source)
- As more and more light enters the cells, there comes a pervasive sense of well being, an underlying peacefulness and lightheartedness that persist even in the midst of challenging circumstances. (Source)
- Many entities are now beginning to laugh at the whole concept of a Beast taking over. (Source)
- 9/11 is a litmus test. (Source)
- Dick Durbin, US Senator, says this about Congress, the banks “frankly own the place.” (Source)
- Understand the nature of the Boot on Our Face.
- Step away from the machine. It cannot function without the oil of your blood in the gears. (Source)
- We have a prison to break down and a paradise to build.
Once you begin to identify the needless, endless conflict at the core of this planet’s history, and you overlay this cognizance on any situation or event you encounter, you begin to detect the deviant matrix programme of systemic failure that leads to entropy; a programme that instigates ecocidal devastation and, ultimately, extinction. . . . As you awaken to the full extent of the crisis you will begin to appreciate the absolute necessity to affect the fountainhead at which the matrix is generated. (Source)
Unchecked Hedonism–the elite are deaf to the suffering of the masses
“We shall have world government whether you like it or not, by conquest or consent.” – James Warburg, before the Senate foriegn relations committee, 1950.
Satellite Photos of Palatial Estates that Set Off Protests In Bahrain–template for the global elite? According to the Wall St Journal, “The U.S. is stepping up its support for Bahrain’s beleaguered ruling family, throwing a lifeline to a key ally.”
The elites retreat into isolated compounds, whether at the court at Versailles, the Forbidden City, or modern palatial estates . The elites indulge in unchecked hedonism, the accumulation of vaster wealth and extravagant consumption. They are deaf to the suffering of the masses who are repressed with greater and greater ferocity. (Source)
Many of these Wall Street elites have no allegiance to the country. They put money in secured tax havens in other countries and hide their money in multiple places avoiding taxes from a country that allows them to run their scam. They have allegiance to only one and that is money. (Source)
It comes down to what you can live with. It’s a matter of how much you can take. You’ve got to make up your own mind and so do your neighbors. These predators are not going to suddenly stop being what they are. (Source)
“The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.” – William Stekel
What will happen if major portions of the population in economically significant countries will not be able to pay their mortgages? (Source)
The Boot on Our Face . . .
It happens because between 4-7% of the human population are psychopaths. They are literally demons in human form. They look like us, and sound like us, but they are not us. They don’t feel pity, remorse, or empathy; sometimes they don’t even feel fear. Our reaction to them should be to identify them, expose them . . . like the sick animals they are. Instead, however, we allow them to become our rulers, and the literal architects of our society. (Source)
The devil that torments and confuses you cannot stand to be ridiculed and laughed at. It robs him of his power. For as long as you take him seriously, he is a serious player. When you no longer take him seriously, he is an impotent clown, someone to be pelted with rotting fruits and vegetables, tarred and feathered and ridden out of town… on a rail. (Source)
Descriptions of the Boot on Our Face . . .
Arthur Jensen: [bellowing] You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immense, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today.
There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those *are* the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state, Karl Marx? They get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, mini-max solutions, and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments, just like we do. We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr. Beale. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of business. The world is a business, Mr. Beale. It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live, Mr. Beale, to see that… perfect world… in which there’s no war or famine, oppression or brutality. One vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock. All necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused. (Source: Network)
George Soros advocates creation of a world currency and a banker dominated “new world order”; that America must give up the dollar and accept world currency. (Source)
His “Open Society Institute is in more than 60 countries and it spends approximately $600 million a year promoting the ideals that Soros wants promoted. Soros and his pet organizations have played a key role in quite a few “revolutions” around the globe over the last several decades, but these days the main goal of George Soros is to bring political change to the United States.” (Source)
In the video above, which was quickly removed, George Soros talked about “the creation of a New World Order”, he discussed the need for a “managed decline” of the U.S. dollar and he talked at length of the global need for a true world currency. (Read more here: Source)
- The central banks and government financial institutions are behind the extraordinary risk we now face of debt default of nations.
- As many entrepreneurs and believers in free markets know, the redistribution of wealth eventually runs into a brick wall, and that brick wall is there is no more money to legally steal from the productive.
- The risk we face is with entire governments collapsing.
- The clueless will begin to understand what it is we face, if they’re willing to tear the mask off of it and call it like it is; especially the mainstream media, whose coverage is so slanted and clueless it can’t be trusted in that regard. (Source)
[Who is Jim Rogers? He was one of the original founders of the Quantum Fund which had a return of 4,200% over a 10 year period while the S&P only managed a 47% gain, and in my opinion he’s been ahead of the curve ever since. He is one of the most highly respected figures in the financial world today. Jim does not have to answer to any firm so he is able to speak his mind and is known for his frank discussions about the Federal Reserve and other topics many Wall Street veterans won’t freely address. He is quoted globally in virtually all financial media.]
. . . as seen by the highly decorated US Marine Corps war hero, Smedley Butler:
Smedley Butler (July 30, 1881 – June 21, 1940) was a Major General in the U.S. Marine Corps (the highest rank authorized at that time). By the end of his career, he had received 16 medals, five for heroism. He is the only marine to be awarded the Brevet Medal and two Medals of Honor, all for separate actions. In 1933, he became involved in a controversy when a group of wealthy industrialists tried to hire him to lead a military coup to overthrow Franklin D. Roosevelt. A final report by a special House of Representatives Committee confirmed some of Butler’s accusations  [n 1][n 2] In his 1935 book War is a Racket, he described the “racket” of the military-industrial complex.
. . . as seen by Randall Amster, J.D., Ph.D., at Prescott College:
The world is wired by powerful interests who have propped themselves up by virtue of a nascent “corp d’etat” in which the policies and practices established at the upper echelons serve only to increase their wealth and privilege at the expense of the masses. The billionaires buoy themselves with bailouts, tax breaks, and subsidized boondoggles. They loot the treasury in the name of national security, capitalize on and/or foment dubious threats in order to justify their lockstep control, and interpose Big Brother mechanisms in all spheres of society so as to maintain this ineluctable combination of security and control. Ideologically, they utilize their wholly-owned media subsidiaries and increasingly-regimented school systems to produce a society of dampened consumers with little more on their minds than titillating toys, prescribed pills, and faster faux-food.
Nevertheless, it is increasingly apparent that the forces of subjugation are on the wrong side of history, and are by far a minority class on the planet. They’ve convinced us that we matter little while their every move is newsworthy. It’s a sublime illusion, one that we’ve been paid a relatively handsome sum (compared to most of history’s denizens) to swallow. Over time, it has even come to appear that this stratified state of affairs is the natural order of things, and thus have we generally accepted the rightful status of inherited wealth as a precondition of political power. Democracy has been rendered a quaint exercise in which we are asked to select which robber baron will loot our resources, which moral entrepreneur will pander to us, and which corporate elitist will decide our fates. (Source)
. . . as seen by The Economic Collapse blog:
When the elite speak of “investing” in poor countries, what they really mean is taking control of the land, water, oil and other natural resources. In dozens of nations around the world today, big global corporations are stripping fabulous amounts of wealth out of the ground even as the vast majority of the citizens of those nations continue to live in abject poverty. Meanwhile, the top politicians in those nations are given huge bribes to go along with the plundering.
So what we have in 2010 is a world that is dominated by a very small handful of ultra-wealthy elitists that own an almost unbelievable amount of real assets, a larger group of “middle managers” that run the system for the global elite (and are rewarded very handsomely for doing so), hundreds of millions of people who actually do the work required by the system, and several billion “useless eaters” that the global elite don’t really need and that they don’t really have much use for.
The system was not ever designed to lift up the poor. Nor was it ever designed to promote “free enterprise” and “competition”. Rather, the elite intend to funnel all wealth to themselves and to have the rest of us enslaved either to debt or to poverty. (Source)
. . . as seen by Dylan Ratigan of MSNBC News:
[Referring to Japan’s earthquake and tsunami disaster in March 2011] . . . And in all the footage of people being saved, I haven’t seen one mega-bank rescue anyone. I saw help from a lot of volunteers, firemen, rescue workers, doctors, nurses, etc. But not one bank. And that was true during snowstorms in North Dakota, the floods in New Orleans, and the earthquake in Haiti. Oddly, though the banks are sucking up enormous amounts of our budgetary resources, they don’t own rescue helicopters, they don’t track earthquakes, they don’t study tsunamis, and they don’t deal with radiation poisoning. (Source)
. . . as seen by Revrend Rod Parsley of the Religious Right
. . . as seen by people’s uploaded video clips on the web:
Also see: Alex Collier (103 min.)
In The Great Transformation, Karl Polanyi laid out the devastating consequences the depressions, wars and totalitarianism that grow out of self-regulated free market. He warned that a financial system always devolves, without heavy government control, into a Mafia capitalism and a Mafia political system. A self-regulating market, Polanyi wrote, turns human beings and the natural environment into commodities, a situation that ensures the destruction of both society and the natural environment. The free market’s assumption that nature and human beings are objects whose worth is determined by the market allows each to be exploited for profit until exhaustion or collapse. A society that no longer recognizes that nature and human life have an intrinsic value beyond monetary value, commits collective suicide. Such societies cannibalize themselves until they die. This is what we are undergoing.
One-tenth of one percent of the population got luxurious life boats, while 99.9% of us are being left behind to drown in a sea of debt and social upheaval. We are all on the same sinking ship – me, you, teachers, construction workers, fire fighters, police, Egyptians, Europeans. We are all under attack by the same people. The sooner you understand this, the better off we will be. . . All of the global uprisings, against the global bankers, are popular reactions to the implementation of a worldwide Neo-Feudal economic order. (Source)
A Structural Adjustment Program (SAP) results in the theft of working class wealth, the privatization of public functions and resources, rising unemployment, the elimination of the middle class and increasing taxation and debt that turns the overwhelming majority of the nation into a peasant class. This is exactly the track we are on now.
It has now become evident to a critical mass that the Republican and Democratic parties, along with all three branches of our government, have been bought off by a well-organized Economic Elite who are tactically destroying our way of life. The harsh truth is that 99% of the US population no longer has political representation. The US economy, government and tax system is now blatantly rigged against us. By looking the other way, the SEC, Congress and Presidents Bush and Obama are complicit.
- America is the richest nation in history, yet we now have the highest poverty rate in the industrialized world
- A stunning 50% of US children will use a food stamp to eat at some point in their childhood
- America now has more people incarcerated than any other nation in the world – 700 per 100,000 citizens. In comparison, China has 110 per 100,000, France has 80 per 100,000, Saudi Arabia has 45 per 100,000
- CEOs are receiving record-breaking bonuses
- From 1980 to 2006 the richest 1% of America tripled their after-tax percentage of our nation’s total income
The chain reaction that caused the Great Depression is here again:
(1) Debt liquidation leads to distress selling and to
(2) Contraction of deposit currency, as bank loans are paid off, and to a slowing down of velocity of circulation. This contraction of deposits and of their velocity, precipitated by distress selling, causes
(3) A fall in the level of prices, in other words, a swelling of the dollar. Assuming, as above stated, that this fall of prices is not interfered with by reflation or otherwise, there must be
(4) A still greater fall in the net worths of business, precipitating bankruptcies and
(5) A like fall in profits, which in a “capitalistic,” that is, a private-profit society, leads the concerns which are running at a loss to make
(6) A reduction in output, in trade and in employment of labor. These losses, bankruptcies, and unemployment, lead to
(7) Pessimism and loss of confidence, which in turn lead to
(8) Hoarding and slowing down still more the velocity of circulation. The above eight changes cause
(9) Complicated disturbances in the rates of interest, in particular, a fall in the nominal, or money, rates and a rise in the real, or commodity, rates of interest.
(Source: Irving Fisher, 1933, “The Debt-Deflation Theory of Great Depressions,” p. 342)
The government wants Americans to believe the greatest economic collapse in history was the result of ineptness and mistakes yet still have confidence in their financial institutions . . . yet this all happened while the Fed, SEC, Treasury, FDIC, and Rating Agencies stood by and did nothing or contributed to the problems:
- The Federal Reserve lowered interest rates resulting in a false bubble in the economy,
- At the same time the Securities Exchange Commission allowed investment banks risky reserve ratios and exerted lax control over investment tycoons like Bernie Madoff,
- In lock step, the credit rating agencies (Fitch, Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s) handed out sterling A+ credit ratings on risky mortgage-backed securities.
American’s financial elite self-declare, before an investigational panel, that their financial failures were simply due to “mistakes”? Not malfeasance – just every-day mistakes?
It’s like the captain and crew of a ship saying, not to worry, twenty-percent of the passengers were lost overboard, but this was due to unavoidable mistakes, and then rewarding themselves bonuses when they reach port.
It would be difficult for the American public to even contemplate the idea that their government may be intentionally tanking the economy. So we are left with the commonly-heard claim that people in government are just incompetent.
(Excerpted from: Source)
Since 2000, our economy has been managed differently than in the past. A top-down approach to economic stimulus became the policy–seeking to stimulate the real economy by flowing capital down from a few large money center banks and mega corporations. By early 2000, Wall Street, mega-money center banks and mega corporations, were considered the relevant drivers of economic prosperity. If Main Street benefitted, great. But if they did not, so be it.
It hasn’t mattered whether a Republican or a Democrat occupied the White House, the same top-down economic policy has been enforced since 2000. The mantra has been, simply, if it is good for Goldman Sachs, it is good enough for everyone. Obama was elected to change all this, but has done just the opposite. But the question remains, is Obama leading or is Goldman Sachs, AIG, et al? Trillions have been spent to fix this economy, but all that has been fixed is Goldman Sachs and the rest of the Corporate Oligarchy running this country.
The asset bubble economy where housing values blew up like a balloon, then popped, but the debt that went along with it did not pop. It stuck to households like cow dung on boots.
- US Deficit. The federal deficit could approach $2.00 trillion dollars this year (2010), 15 percent of GDP. Remember, this budget was balanced back in 2000.
- Real Estate. The National Association of Realtors reported that its seasonally adjusted index of sales agreements fell an incredible 16 percent in November from October. Construction Spending fell in November for the 7th month in a row. Without housing and construction rebounding, there can be no real broad-based economic recovery.
- Bankruptcies. We learned from an AP report Monday January 4th, 2010 in the Wall Street Journal that there were 1.43 million bankruptcy filings in the U.S. in 2009, a 32 percent increase over an awful number in 2008. December 2009 saw 116,000 bankruptcy filings.
- Jobs. The Bureau of Labor Statistics, a division of the U.S. Labor Department, reported January 8th, 2010, that by their count (M6), 27 million people, or 17.6 percent of the labor force, were either unemployed or under-employed (involuntarily stuck with part-time jobs when they really wanted full-time work). By comparison, the unemployment rate was 5.0 percent in December 2007.
Here is what Robert McHugh suggests needs to be done:
Direct congress to change the entire economic approach to bottom-up from top-down. The economy is in a death spiral, and that needs to be stopped and reversed. There needs to be a massive income tax rebate, along the lines of three years of income taxes, distributed to each and every household immediately. Half of that would be required to be used for debt repayment. The benefit would be to clean up household balance sheets, improving household credit ratings, keeping folks in their homes, and providing bridge financing without debt burden to the unemployed to start businesses or retrain themselves through education. This would trickle up benefits to small and large businesses as folks would have more money to start spending, stimulating the economy. Further, this move would substantially improve small bank balance sheets by metamorphosing delinquent loans into current, and by repaying charged off loans. This would benefit banks by increasing capital levels, reducing loan balances, increasing lending capacity via improved loan to deposit and loan to capital ratios, as well as improving liquidity all without the need for government intervention.
[Note: Bailouts and Government “stimulus spending” and “guarantees” already awarded total to an amount equal to well over $100,000 for every US household—why not try allocating half that much, say up to $50,000 per household, to help Main Street in a bottom-up manner?] (Source)
Predators, ‘full-blown’ wetikos are not in touch with their own humanity, and therefore can’t see the humanity in others. Instead, they relate to others either as potential prey or as a threat to their dominance. . . A wetiko takes and consumes without giving anything back, continually draining and impoverishing the planet of resources. . . Tragically, the history of the world for the past 2,000 years is, in great part, the story of the epidemiology of the wetiko disease. . . This wetiko (cannibal) psychosis is the greatest epidemic sickness known to man. . . [It] is a psychic tapeworm, a parasite of the mind.
Just like certain computer viruses or malware infect and program a computer to self-destruct . . . like a cancer of the mind. . . Wetikos are phobic towards the light of truth, which they avoid like the plague. In advanced stages, this process takes over the person so completely that we could rightfully say the person is no longer there; they are just an empty shell carrying the disease. In a sense there is just the disease, operating through what appears to be a human being. The person becomes fully identified with their mask, their persona, but it is as if there is no one behind the mask. . . If we hold up a mirror and reflect back the insanity being exhibited by those stricken by the wetiko psychosis, we run the very real risk of being accused of being the ones who are crazy. . . Wetikos in positions of power create the limits of our conversation and debate. . . so as to protect and shield themselves from their own insanity and darkness. . . Will wetiko kill us? Or will it awaken us? Everything depends upon if we recognize what it is potentially revealing to us. (Source1)
The wetikonomy’s fiat-currency is not backed by real value, but rather, is a system in which, as if by magic, money is created out of thin air. . . where money materializes simply by decree (fiat) of an elite cabal of Big Wetikos, who can exchange the tokens of value they have conjured up for the time and natural resources of everyone else. . . in exchange for their made-up fiat currency.
Once the exchange is made, and they are in possession of the stuff of real value, they then devalue and debase the currency, which becomes ‘worth less’ as time passes. The people are left holding an empty bag, while the Big Wetikos are increasingly in possession of everything else of value.
Think of the bank bailouts, a criminal heist of historical proportions, where the banks blackmailed our nation, putting a metaphorical gun to our government’s head, threatening that if we don’t give them what they ask for, they will crash the global economy and we will have martial law.
Transferring of assets from the broad class of working people and entrepreneurs to the super-rich is no accident, but is purposefully being implemented by the cold-blooded, Big Wetiko banksters and power brokers. . . The Big Wetikos are financial terrorists, actively engaged in warfare against humanity, using weapons of financial mass destruction. The wetikonomy, instead of creating value and wealth that can be shared by all, impoverishes and enslaves the vast majority of humanity while simultaneously enriching the Big Wetiko predators. (Source2)
Because money is the basis not only for commerce, but even more so for concentrating power, the need for economic reforms worldwide is as crucial as changes in national leadership. The economy as reported is more myth than actuality. Only a comparative handful of people know how tenuous and corrupt the global economy is or that international trade and the stock markets are manipulated by the Illuminati, a group of darkly-inclined people who have passed their tight global reins from generation to generation. They have amassed vast fortunes through that control as well as by charging usurious bank loan rates and accruing mammoth amounts from their illegal drugs industry, and they use that money to buy governments; bankrupt countries and exploit their natural resources; keep billions of souls at barely subsistence level; and fund both sides in wars that they precipitate and perpetuate because from wars they derive handsome profits. This cannot continue and it won’t. (Source)
. . . as seen by Charlie Chaplin:
At the time the movie that this speech was given at the end of, some of the largest corporations in the U.S. were supplying Hitler with any and everything he wished to wage war with… Henry Ford had supplied trucks for the North African operations and had been supplying Hitler with $50,000 a year for quite awhile… Hitler had anti semitic books on tables outside of his office that he had anyone that visited him take a copy of to read… The Ethyl corporation supplied the octane booster of the same name for the use in aircraft and American Oil was shipping fuel by the tanker loads… Prescott Bush’s father in law was a major financier of the Nazi cause and G.M. subsidiary Adam Opel built the engines for the first jet aircrafts that were used by the Luftwaffe against Allied forces and G.M. was repaid for damages by bombing of the subsidiary at the end of the war… Davis oil company was smuggling mercury out of Mexico off of both the Atlantic and Pacific coast to the Japanese and Germans to use in the primers in small arm bullet primers… The speech given by Charlie Chaplin at the end of “The Great Dictator” was used [by Hoover of the FBI] to justify labeling him as a Communist and… a target of McCarthy at the wars end with Chaplin being denied reentry into the U.S. after a trip to Europe in 1952. (Source)
And so on . . .
Appendix: Are the Protocols Of the Elders of Zion “Real”?
- Some argue that the Protocols are just a fraud.
- Others hold that the Protocols Fraud Argument is Flawed.
Either way, isn’t it amazing how accurate its predictions have been?
- Place our agents and helpers everywhere
- Take control of the media and use it in propaganda for our plans
- Start fights between different races, classes and religions
- Use bribery, threats and blackmail to get our way
- Use Freemasonic Lodges to attract potential public officials
- Appeal to successful people’s egos
- Appoint puppet leaders who can be controlled by blackmail
- Replace royal rule with socialist rule, then communism, then despotism
- Abolish all rights and freedoms, except the right of force by us
- Sacrifice people (including Jews sometimes) when necessary
- Eliminate religion; replace it with science and materialism
- Control the education system to spread deception and destroy intellect
- Rewrite history to our benefit
- Create entertaining distractions
- Corrupt minds with filth and perversion
- Encourage people to spy on one another
- Keep the masses in poverty and perpetual labor
- Take possession of all wealth, property and (especially) gold
- Use gold to manipulate the markets, cause depressions etc.
- Introduce a progressive tax on wealth
- Replace sound investment with speculation
- Make long-term interest-bearing loans to governments
- Give bad advice to governments and everyone else
The way through and around the huge pile of bullshit set before us and carefully poisoned with nonsense is by recognizing the feeling that Truth gives you inside, over Lies. It’s distinct and you feel it every day, all the time– but they lie to you constantly. (Source)
- ANALYSIS OF THE PROTOCOLS – PART 1
- The Authoritarians
- Whatever happened to the Constitution?
- The Story of Your Enslavement – how ‘ya gonna keep ’em down on the farm (prof77.wordpress.com)
- Give ’em easy credit, when they can’t pay it back, use their default to take WHATEVER you want – bwahahaha, hahahah (prof77.wordpress.com)
- Why Does the World Shadow Government Destroy its Own Home Planet?
- The Economic Elite Have Engineered an Extraordinary Coup, Threatening the Very Existence of the Middle Class
- Recent Trends in Household Wealth in the United States
- Endless Affirmative Action for the Rich
- Iceland Stands Up to the Banksters, Rejects Their Fraudulent “Austerity” Programs–and survives just fine
- George Carlin: Forget the politicians…
- Goldman Sachs Operatives in Obama Government
- Taibbi’s article–big bankers commit crimes, go unpunished
- The Power To Tax — and the power to issue the currency required to pay that tax
- The Richest 1% — What (Who?) They Own
- The banks “frankly own the place” – Senator Dick Durbin
- Borders bookstores gives executives $8,300,000 in bonuses after it lays off 6,000 workers and goes into chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Trillions Hidden in Offshore Banking and Tax Havens Have Become Heart of Global Economy
- Wall Street Bankrupting America–austerity for ordinary people is not the answer
- The Scam in Wisconsin–bashing public employees as a smokescreen to hide a fat cat scam to grab State assets
- Scapegoating Public Employees — Wall St congratulates themselves with $144 billion in bonuses
- Underneath the Happy Talk, Is This As Bad as the Great Depression?–cross post from Washington’s Blog
- Bankruptcy for Cities and States–a tool to legally grab the public’s assets
- Commercial Real Estate in Europe–50%+ markdowns
- EU’s “Irish debt crisis”–pity the Irish, who failed to stand up to the banksters, and are now debt slaves to IMF/EU
This page has the following sub pages.
- Fascinating News Articles–from “Want To Know”
- Methods of Propaganda and Manipulation
- The New Order of Barbarians–Dr. Richard Day’s 1969 remarks about implementation of the “New World System” (i.e., “New World Order”)
- Compilation: Conspiracies Proven True
- Opt Out of Being Used
- If media tells you to do one thing–do the opposite