Check out the links too . . .
To the extent possible heal and strengthen your vehicle (i.e., body, mind, spirit).
Got a health challenge? Educate yourself, then take charge and self-direct your own treatment and recovery–for example:
- Got heart disease, our #1 killer? The 800 billion dollar U.S. cardiovascular industry
preys uponprofits from customers who are asleepunaware of the only diet proven to prevent and even reverse heart disease. (See also: here)
- Got cancer, our #2 killer? The 200 billion dollar U.S. cancer industry
preys uponprofits from customers who are asleepunaware of the expense, failure rate and side effects of conventional cancer treatment—versus common sense anti-cancer nutrition and alternative cancer treatments (i.e., here, here, here).
- Got modern medical care? According to a 2016 Johns Hopkins study, as reported by The Washington Post, Medical errors are now the 3rd leading cause of death in United States.” In other words, so-called “errors” by the Three Trillion Dollar U.S. medical industry are now our #3 killer. (Curious? See details: here, here, and here; also be sure to obtain, read and understand drug package inserts disclosing the risks of pharmaceuticals, especially chemo-therapy, anti-depressants, vaccines, before giving your consent to use them.)
Awake and concerned? Consider “Alternative Medicine.”
A few more thoughts:
First: Unfortunately, we’re surrounded by lies, deceptions and propaganda–especially concerning our money, health and government. Psychopaths, plutocrats, and supposed leaders try to frighten us into consenting to their schemes; media ceaselessly tries to distort our perception in order to manipulate us.
Hence, it’s important that we do NOT carelessly agree to be exploited–nor be party to the exploitation of others, nor use ourselves or anyone else as a means only. Reject the lies. Diligent discernment is the key.
Second: To the extent possible, we need to stop pumping out negativity and/or energies of fear, pain, and suffering. We have to clean up our mess and keep it clean. We don’t want to carelessly allow ourselves, or our world, to be immersed in destructive emotions.
The idea is to counter lust, anger, envy, gluttony, sloth, greed, and pride (i.e., the seven vices)–with a steady focus on chastity (love), patience (faith), kindness, temperance (prudence), charity (generosity), and humility (non-judging) (i.e, the seven virtues). Process negative emotions and energy parasites lose interest.
[Our parasite/predators] cannot harbor themselves in an energy system . . . of healing empowerment, harmony, self-awareness, love, unity, self-observation, or other high-‘vibration’ (in the emotional scale) acts and events because their core nature is not aligned with those vibrations. – Aug Tellez (Source)
Third: To the extent possible heal and strengthen your vehicle (i.e., body, mind, spirit)–see the beginning of this post.
Fourth: It’s all about self-determination. Reclaim your authority and sovereignty to responsibly allocate your energy to what you know is right–and to opt out of what you know is wrong. Hold on to the energy that binds you together–hold onto your authority and sovereignty. As Bashar says, use your free will and creativity to “align with who you really are.”
Fifth: Explicitly give notice that you withdraw your consent to being exploited, or being party to exploitation of others. Repeat as often as needed. Cameron Day writes, “The INSTANT we declare ‘I am Sovereign and NO being has ANY right to take my energy from me’ the game changes radically.” Your entire life shifts.
As Jesus said to Satan, “Get thee behind me!“
In other words, no thank you, not interested, I’m not willing to sign or consent to your “contract.”
Human race, get off your knees. – David Icke
- The powerful appear to be big because we are on our knees. Freedom from servitude comes not from violent action, but from the refusal to serve. Tyrants fall when the people withdraw their support. – Boétie, 1548
- Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them. – Frederick Douglass
- Step away from the machine. It cannot function without the oil of your blood in the gears. – Les Visible
- The sorcerers’ revolution is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate. – don Juan
Sixth: Be careful what you buy into (i.e., consent to).
- It isn’t just about the powerful taking over everything. It’s about conditioning the poor to accept their designated role in society, even fighting to defend the ability of the wealthy to exploit them. (Source)
- 139 Quotes from Those Who Consider Us Cattle–and think they own us.
- “Once you see [the lies], you cannot unsee. The pattern becomes obvious, transparent. And all of sudden, things make sense. A bleak sort of sense, to be sure. But for the first time, you truly understand.” (Source)
Resist anyone’s tempting offers to “take care of you,” (or offers of “protection,” “fulfillment,” “guilty pleasures,” “fame and fortune,” or the classic “something for nothing”)–if, in exchange, you’ll just:
- Give them your support, freedom or sovereignty (i.e., sell your soul, consent to your own enslavement, agree to do what you’re told); or
- Join them in exploiting others (i.e., become a corrupt sell-out, help spread the lies and deception, carry out psychopathic programs of human oppression).
- See also “Escape From Freedom.“
Our world is also inhabited by psychopathic liars and predators who are expert manipulators, constantly seeking to ‘engineer our consent‘ and lull us, without full disclosure, without us knowing or understanding the consequences, into:
- Acceptance of being controlled or exploited; and/or
- Acquiescing to, or joining, their schemes of exploiting others.
Be vigilant, on-guard, awake and aware. See through the lies. Don’t fall for the deceptions. Use discernment. Opt out. Don’t consent.
Finally . . .
Finally: After removing your consent to coercion & exploitation, after cleaning up your mess, taking care of your health, and after doing what you can to minimize further contact or conflict with exploiters, seek closure (make amends, do recovery work, learn the lessons, forgive, clean up the mess, heal, help others, etc.), and then just relax and shift . . . and move on. Life goes on. Adventure awaits.
Where To Start? Clear Negative Traumas Held in the Body
Traumas often get stored in the body–and may attract more of the same.
Whatever you suppress and /or ignore within yourself will, at some point, be mirrored back at you, and manifest itself in your life, waiting to be confronted and healed.
Looking away from darkness [and trauma], thus keeping it unconscious, is what evil depends upon for its existence. ~ Paul Levy, Dispelling Wetiko
- We all have been hurt or have traumatic memories. Carrying unprocessed traumatic memories [darkness] delays the integration of lessons learned. (Source)
- Here’s some ideas for how to process and clear and heal traumas stored in the body–try ’em all:
- An insightful blogger named Parker suggests several common-sense approaches to clearing and healing traumas being held in the body: here, here, here, and here.
- Cameron Day, an energy healer in the US, suggests a Self-Clearing System (also here).
- Alloya, a healer in the UK, suggests a Transformation Process (also here)–to aid in healing and integration of the various soul aspects, or selves.
- Suzanne Lie, a channeler in the US, in her blog post, suggests a do-it-yourself, seven week clearing process: [ HERE ]–to clear “all the darkness and fear that is trapped within every chakra.”
I have let go of soo much trauma, depression, past hurts! It’s like, yeah, well whatever, I’m not going to allow anything or anyone “trigger” me back into a lower way of thinking! I mean, seriously these programs, I’m so over them.
“Forgive ’em all and let God sort it out.” – Prof77
Take back your power.
Repeat with me, “I do not consent!”
Time to wake up.
Time to wake up.
So, wake up.