In a desperate response to the Brexit vote and Trump’s election . . .
Obama claims Russia hacked the American elections.
Failed media obediently echoes “Russia did it” . . . even though:
Remember when Hillary’s loss was blamed on FBI Director, James Comey, not Russia?
. . . or when the UK economy would collapse due to the Brexit vote?
Who are these supposedly super-competent “intelligence” people asking us to trust them and assuring us that “Russia did it,” that the “Russians hacked the DNC servers”?
- Director of National Intelligence, James R. Clapper, who lied to us about NSA not collecting data on US citizens, who’s now so knowledgeable about computer hacking that his email account was hacked by a teenager.
- CIA’s Director, John Brennan, who’s so keen about computer security that his email was hacked by high school students, revealing email addresses, telephone numbers and social security numbers of agency employees?
- FBI Director, James Comey, who agrees that the Russians hacked the DNC servers even though the FBI never did an investigation of the DNC computer servers that Russia supposedly “hacked”? As CNN reported, the DNC “rebuffed” the FBI’s “request” to investigate their servers, so, of course, the FBI didn’t.
Intelligence Report On Russian Election Influence Is A Flop. Are our “intelligence” people incompetent, or Is Our Intelligence Community Corrupted?
. . . and they’re calling for a war with Russia?
Yep . . . war is not the answer.
Controlled Narratives = Propaganda = Lies
A common way to control somebody is to lie to them. When you find someone is lying to you, they may be trying to control you.
Got 92 seconds? Watch this . . .
The idea of agenda-driven propaganda is to control the public by pushing any given issue through the filter of a preferred “narrative” (i.e., a big lie), and then repeating it endlessly, to try to convince people the official narrative is the only acceptable one.
News narratives, repeated endlessly?
Mainstream legacy media are manipulative liars.
But, as the lies become more obvious, narratives are failing.
Is it just a coincidence that CNN, one of the lead news outlets pushing the “Russian did it” narrative, now finds CNN Ratings Hit All Time Record Low?
Have we become irredeemably deplorable?
With the recent hysteria in the mainstream media over so-called “fake news” and “Russian propaganda,” legacy corporate media is lashing out wildly at being repeatedly caught and exposed by the watch-dog alternative media.
- When the corporate press has put forward
propaganda or liesa false narrative, the alternative press has been there to dismantle it.
- When a false flag attack happens, the alternative media has been there to expose it.
- When the corporate press chooses to talk about Beyonce instead of massive government scandals, the alternative media has been there to pick up the slack.
By Stephen Lendman, December 16 2016
With five weeks left in office, Obama seems determined to leave in a greater blaze of infamy than already, the most lawless, reckless president in living memory. He’s a greater war criminal than all his predecessors, heading America’s police state apparatus hardened on his watch, a serial liar, trying to provoke Russia into a belligerent confrontation.
By Washington’s Blog, December 16 2016
James Carden – former Advisor to the US-Russia Presidential Commission at the US State Department – writes in an article titled Why Are the Media Taking the CIA’s Hacking Claims at Face Value? The working assumption here seems to be that the job of the president (and apparently of media outlets like CNN and The Washington Post) is to stand, salute, and never question Langley.
By Daniel Espinosa Winder, December 16 2016
The Russians are coming! Once again, the structural bias of the American news media in favor of the ‘official version’ turns them into a propaganda tool. Intelligence sources point out Russian interference in recent elections. However, WikiLeaks-related sources say the Democratic Party’s mail leak was the working of a whistleblower within that institution.
By Janine Jackson, December 16 2016
Apart from the slipperiness between the possible and the proven, the gap between the confidence of the headlines and the caution buried deep inside, it’s weird to see media skip over the story’s center: that the alleged meddling consisted of revealing true information about the Democratic Party and Clinton campaign.
By Dr. Binoy Kampmark, December 16 2016
Linked to the causation argument is the notion that Russia’s Vladimir Putin envisaged the electoral outcome, backing a more sympathetic horse in a far from sympathetic race. The impact of these claims has been furthered by unquestioning media outlets now termed, euphemistically, the mainstream. These mainstreamers have been keeping a rather pedestrian line on matters, taking a few choice notes from various official sources to build an empire of speculation.
By Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity, December 16 2016
As the hysteria about Russia’s alleged interference in the U.S. election grows, a key mystery is why U.S. intelligence would rely on “circumstantial evidence” when it has the capability for hard evidence, say U.S. intelligence veterans.
By David Morgan, December 16 2016
Trump is likely to be proved right by seeking to break with the West’s current dominant foreign policy which strikes an obsessively antagonistic posture towards Russia. He should promptly reverse the economic sanctions that damage America’s prosperity as well as Russia’s. It is to be hoped that a new generation of political and business leaders will soon be emerging that will be open to engaging more closely with their Russian counterparts with a view to working together to achieve peace and prosperity.
By Soraya Sepahpour-Ulrich, December 16 2016
Since his win, pundits, analysts, and experts continue to debate the victory – a surprise to most. While the reason/s for this victory depend on one’s perspective, most agree on one thing: Trump is unpredictable. But is he really? There is clear indication that US foreign policy will not change course under a Trump administration – it will simply change tactic.
By Moon of Alabama, December 16 2016
The plan is to use the CIA’s “Russia made Trump the winner” nonsense to swing the electoral college against him. Major neocon and warmonger parts of the Republicans could then move the presidency to Clinton or, if that fails, put Trump’s vice president-elect Mike Pence onto the throne. The regular bipartisan war business, which a Trump presidency threatens to interrupt, could continue. The above theses are thus far only a general outlay. No general plan has been published. The scheme though is pretty obvious by now. However, the following contains some speculation.
Now we see how it works in practice:
but . . .
Washington Post Lies Again–Russia Did It
But wait! Here’s some more of the “the Russians did it” narrative push by one of the worst offenders of the failed media, The Washington Post . . .
[Quick, they aren’t buying the story that Russia hacked the elections, we need to make up some new stories . . . ] “Russian hackers penetrated US electricity grid through utility in Vermont, ‘US officials’ tell Washington Post”(Washington Post; and USA Today)
To Recap: An unnamed source, says an unnamed utility was hacked, and provides zero evidence. Are we actually supposed to believe this stuff?
Of course, as we learned the next day, it was untrue – it was just agenda-driven propaganda, being pushed by the lying legacy media, once again — DHS: No Evidence Hackers Infected Vermont Power Grid. Here’s what WaPo said happened:
The Washington Post published the “Russians hacked the Vermont grid” story “before being able to get comment from the two utility companies in Vermont.” The Burlington Electric Department released a statement showing the premise of The Washington Post story untrue. (Source)
Astounding! WaPo published a serious accusation of Russians hacking Vermont’s power grid without even first checking with the two utilities in Vermont. Such a lack of basic journalism ethics is nothing more than rumor mongering or pushing agenda-driven propaganda.
Then, WaPo issued a “correction” to their story – but burried it where few people would see it, just after the end of their article they wrote: “An earlier version of this story incorrectly said that Russian hackers had penetrated the U.S. electric grid. Authorities say there is no indication of that so far. The computer at Burlington Electric that was hacked was not attached to the grid.” See also:
- Russia Hysteria Infects WashPost Again: False Story About Hacking U.S. Electric Grid
- WaPo Writes False Story On Russians Hacking Electrical Grid
It is instructive to take a look at snippets [with annotations] from the original Washington Post article:
A code [allegedly]associated with the Russian hacking operation dubbed Grizzly Steppe [which may or may have just been made up]by the Obama administration has been detected within the system of a Vermont utility, according to [unnamed] U.S. officials [and we use the term “officials” VERY loosely~!]
While the Russians[wink wink!] did not actively use the code to disrupt operations, according to officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity[how else can fictional characters speak?] to discuss a security matter, the discovery underlines the[alleged]vulnerabilities of the nation’s electrical grid. Officials in government and the utility industry[none of whom have names] regularly monitor the grid because it is highly computerized and any disruptions can have disastrous implications for the country’s medical and emergency services.[scare the old people]
American officials, [who have no names]including one senior administration official, [who has FEWER than no names]said they are not yet sure what the intentions of the Russians might have been.[nor are they sure whether Sara Palin can “see Russia from her house] The [alleged] incursion may have been designed to disrupt the utility’s operations or as a test to see whether they could penetrate a portion of the grid.
[Is this a TEST to see whether we are ST00PID enough to believe the shit the Washington Post writes?]
This week, officials from the Department of Homeland Security, FBI and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence[none of which have names]shared the Grizzly Steppe malware code with executives from 16 sectors nationwide,[Oh great, now ANYONE can use it, and “unnamed officials will STILL blame the Russians!!!] including the financial, utility and transportation industries, a senior administration official [who has no name] said. Vermont utility officials identified the code within their operations and reported it to federal officials Friday, the official [who has no name] said.
The DHS and FBI also publicly posted information about the malware Thursday as part of a joint analysis report,[the DHS and FBI put the ANAL in analysis] saying that the Russian military and civilian services’ activity “is part of an ongoing campaign of cyber-enabled operations directed at the U.S. government and its citizens.”
[. . . and they bother didn’t mention that Russian Grandmas intentionally post FAKE knitting and crocheting videos with FAULTY INSTRUCTION on YouTube – just to drive American Grandmas CRAZY!!!]
Another senior administration official, who also spoke on the condition of anonymity[unlike everyone else, who insisted on not being named?] to discuss security matters, said in an email that “by exposing Russian malware” in the joint analysis report, “the administration sought to alert all network defenders in the United States and abroad to this malicious activity to better secure their networks and defend against Russian malicious cyber activity.”
Then, two days later:
This is the 2nd time in the last month that WaPo has published unverified rumors about Russia, as front-page news–and “corrected” it later.
In early Dec 2016, the Washington Post “appended” its story accusing ‘Russia of spreading fake news’, saying it “cannot vouch for the research of its independent ‘experts.'” – Source: Washington Post appends story accusing Russia
Hmmmmmm . . . They “cannot vouch for the research,” but they ran the story anyway?? Apparently, The Washington Post now publishes unverified rumors as “news”. Any wonder why WaPo is having “trust” problems?
[Here’s a long, detailed account of WaPo’s story: Russia Threat, Public Deceived.]
Bottom Line: Americans no longer trust the lying legacy media.
Just like The Washington Post, the NY Times is having similar “trust” problems: NY Times Doesn’t Apologize–Instead Promises To “Rededicate” Itself To “Honest” Reporting
In fact, Americans’ trust in all mass media has fallen to an all-time low:
How far the mighty have fallen . . .
It’s Systematic Fake News. The mass media outlets are overwhelmingly owned and controlled by six wealthy corporations, who employ
shills journalists from a narrow, privileged class, whose careers depend on unquestioningly repeating the latest lies narratives while meekly “just doing their job.”
New Year’s Resolution: I resolve to cancel my subscription to the Washington Post and every other newspaper and magazine that hyped the fact-free, evidence-free claim that Russia and Putin “hacked” the 2016 U.S. election.
Here’s proof . . .
Solution? Opt out.
We need to keep in mind that there are some very angry and formerly privileged types, who are sensing that the tides have changed and there is no limit to what they might do in order to keep their Fantasy Island construct of existence alive. (Source)
Lance Schuttler, November-December 2016, TheMindUnleashed
- June 23, 2016: Britain votes to leave the European Union. While some are choosing to see this as an extremist act whose focus was on securing the border from immigrants, there is a much bigger picture to that event. While it must be said that the immigration issue is in the minds of some who were pro-BREXIT (and thus needs to be humanely and compassionately addressed), the bigger issue was that Britain reclaimed it’s sovereignty back from the imperialistic banking and political cabal. As it has been reported in The Telegraph, a mainstream media outlet in the UK, the CIA and the U.S. State Department have been heavily involved in the creation of the European Union from the very beginning. As Professor Alan Skedsaid in the article: Voters in Britain’s referendum need to understand that the European Union was about building a federal superstate from day one.
- July 22, 2016: Wikileaks releases over 20,000 emails from the Democratic National Convention and shows the deep collusion between the Clinton Campaign and the DNC itself. These revelations ultimately helped force the resignations of the top 4 positions within the DNC.
- October 08, 2016: Shortly after Wikileaks began dumping the PodestaFiles, emails were revealed that John Podesta, the Clinton campaign chairman, was receiving emails about UFO/ET disclosure as well as free energy technology, whose emails came from former NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell.
- October 10, 2016: Turkey defies the banking cabal and signs the Turkish Stream gas pipeline deal with Russia. Because Russia is in opposition to the cabal, or NWO, as some would prefer, this is a massive financial and geopolitical game-changer.
- October 20, 2016: The Philippines president Rodrigo Dutertevisits China with 200 Filipino businessmen to mend ties with China. He also announces his separation from the U.S. (which is a blow to the cabal) and seeks an alliance with not only China, but Russia too. The BRICS Alliance continues to grow.
- October 30, 2016: Iceland‘s Prime Minister, steps down as the activist, anti-establishment party, known as The Pirate Party, comes in second in national elections and jumps it’s number of parliament seats from 3 to 10. As more people around the world herald the call for true freedom, political parties reflecting such ideals will continue to prevail. The Pirate Party is in over 40 countries around the world currently, and the movement continues to grow.
- November 04, 2016: Wikileaks emails reveal the Podesta brothers were invited to a “spirit cooking dinner” and involved eating sperm and menstrual blood.
- While some surely laughed this off, keep in mind that former FBI special agent Ted Gunderson spent several years investigating and exposing this information to the public, before being murdered.
- We must also keep in mind that former BBC star Jimmy Savilewas revealed to being involved in a massive, elite-ridden pedophile ring. The pedophilia and ritualistic claims against many of the elites is well known around the world and is a very serious issue.
- The fact that even a small bit of this came out in the Wikileaks revelations is significant and a sign of the times. So much more is coming.
- November 08, 2016: A deal to steal 1 million metric tons of Gold from global collateral accounts was revealed by Neil Keenan that several globalists/cabalists, including,
- Mark Carney of the Bank of England
- Janet Yellen of the Federal Reserve
- the Rothschilds
- Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak
- … and others.
- November 13, 2016: The European countries of Moldova and Bulgaria elect new presidents, both of whom are pro-Russia. This is yet another major setback for the globalists plans of creating a superstate out of Europe. Watch for even more countries to begin aligning with Russia.
- November 15, 2016: More than 200 rallies around the U.S. take place to protest the North Dakota pipeline that is being attempted to form. The world is continuing to awaken and sees the lunacy of oil and gas for energy.
- November 20, 2016: Philippines president Rodrigo Dutertecontinues to defy the cabal by aligning with Eastern nations like China and Russia and moving away from U.S. relations, which have resulted primarily in control over the Philippines by the U.S. cabal.
- November 20, 2016: A growing movement in the UK is calling for the Royal Monarchy to be abolished. We are all equal and no longer need rulers.
- November 20, 2016: Norwegian police arrest over 20 and are investigating even more in the nation’s largest crackdown on pedophilia. Included in those arrested were well known politicians and lawyers. The worldwide pedophile ring is being dismantled and exposed.
- November 23, 2016: Dutch politician, and favorite to become the next Prime Minister of The Netherlands in March 2017, Geert Wildersissued an incredibly powerful statement, calling out the global elite/cabal.
- “A worldwide movement is emerging that puts an end to the politically correct doctrines of the elites and the media that are subordinate to them.
- That has been proven by BREXIT. That has been proven by the US elections. That is about to be proven in Austria and Italy. That will be proven next year in France, Germany, and The Netherlands.
- The course of things is about to take a different turn. Citizens no longer tolerate it. And I tell you, the battle of the elite against the people will be won by the people. Common sense will prevail over politically correct arrogance.
- The voice of freedom cannot be imprisoned; it rings like a bell. Everywhere, ever more people are saying what they think. They demand politicians who take them seriously, who listen to them, who speak on their behalf. It is a genuine democratic revolt.
- The wind of change and renewal blows everywhere.”
- November 29, 2016: Egypt defies the U.S. cabal and backs Syria and Russia to eliminate ISIL from Syria, Iraq and Libya. The ISIL lies spread by the cabal are quickly fading.
- December 04, 2016: Russian President Vladimir Putincalls out the new world order by issuing a statement that took many by surprise. The unipolar world attempts (one world order, new world order) have failed, “I believe that it is not a secret, everyone can see, that many of our partners prefer to refer to the principles of international law, because the balance of power is gradually being restored in our world.
- December 04, 2016: The Army Corps of Engineers have officially denied the route for the Dakota Access pipeline. Though it has since been reported that Dakota Access will continue it’s drilling and it’s attempt to put pipe under the river, it is a positive step forward. In addition to this, over two thousand military veterans came to support the water protectors offered an apology to the Sioux leaders for what the U.S. Military has done over the years.
- December 05, 2016: Over twenty UK footballers have come forward alleging sexual abuse by high profile coaches and businessmen in the past three weeks.
- A special hotline setup in the UK dedicated specifically for sexual abuse of footballers received over 860 calls in the first week. Additionally, the Madeleine McCann case has been reopened due to an “important new lead” discovered by Scotland Yard police.
- Again, the worldwide pedophile ring ran by the elite is being uncovered and exposed. So much more is yet to come regarding this topic.
- Perhaps there is something more to the “Pizzagate” story than just a conspiracy “theory,” as labeled by the mainstream media. Whatever the truth is, it will be known.
- December 09, 2016: The situation in Aleppo, Syria is coming to a close as ISIL fighters are now enclosed by Syrian and Russian forces. Russia has stated that the fighting there could be over by the end of 2016, just a few weeks ago.
- Civilians are now being evacuated and humanitarian relief is taking place in parts of Aleppo that have formerly been in control of ISIL since 2012. Again, ISIL is being defeated by Assad and Putin, much to the dismay of the cabal who backed the creation of ISIL.
- With surrender as an option, one can only wonder if certain ISIL fighters will begin talking and revealing certain information that the U.S., Israel and Saudi Arabia specifically, do not want publicly known.
- Massive revelations could be coming. Intend and pray for surrender and truth-telling to come from ISIL fighters.
- December 10, 2016: The U.S. House and Senate both pass the bill known as 6393, Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017. Or simply, the “fake news, Russian propaganda bill.” Though this is not something positive for free speech and freedom in general for our world, it is perhaps the most obvious sign of desperation by the political and banking cabal. When over 200 websites have been targeted for questioning the narrative put out by the “Establishment,” then you know that truth telling is winning. They know the truth is spreading.
Are we seeing the downfall of the Elite?
Continue to spread truth and light.
Worst Case Analysis: War
Let’s just assume for a second that U.S. intelligence does have proof that Putin ran the operation and sent it to Wikileaks for the expressed purpose of helping Trump. If that can be proven, I absolutely think it is meaningful information, and I think the American people should be aware of it. However, would I be willing to get into a war with Russia over it? Certainly not. Would most Americans? I doubt it. To summarize, the American people don’t want war, but many D.C. politicians and special interests do. This divergence makes the situation all the more dangerous. . . . We must be prepared to diligently analyze all unsubstantiated official claims, and push back against the war-mongers. (Source)
“Hold your tongue!” said the Queen, turning purple.
“I won’t!” said Alice.
“Off with her head!” the Queen shouted at the top of her voice. Nobody moved.
“Who cares for you?” said Alice, (she had grown to her full size by this time.) “You’re nothing but a pack of cards!”
…The Queen turned crimson with fury, and, after glaring at her for a moment like a wild beast, began screaming, “Off with her head! Off with–”
“Nonsense!” said Alice, very loudly and decidedly, and the Queen was silent.”
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
- The Same Idiots Who Pushed the Iraq War Are Now Stirring Up Hysteria About Russia
- Washington Post Published Fake News Story About a Vermont Utility Getting Hacked by Russians
- Washington Post Caught Spreading More Fake News About “Russian Hackers”
- Washington Post Appends Correction To “Russian Propaganda Fake News” Story
- Declining Washington Post Desperately Attacks More Popular News
- Glenn Greenwald Condemns Washington Post‘s “Cowardly Group Of
- How the Washington Post killed Bernie Sanders’ candidacy
- Russian Hackers Said To “Penetrate US Electricity Grid” Using Outdated Ukrainian Malware
- Creator of NSA’s Global Surveillance System Calls B.S. On Russian Hacking Report
- Washington Post Appends “Russian Propaganda” Story, Admits It May Be Fake
- “Something Stinks” – Like Iraq WMD Fiasco, Russia Story Doesn’t Add Up
- “The Russians Are Coming” Narrative
- US Retaliates Against Russia For “Hacking The Election”: Expels 35 Diplomats, Unveils Sanctions
- Obama Under “Intense Pressure” To Release Evidence Proving Russians Hacked The Election
- “Grizzly Steppe” – FBI, DHS Release “Report” On Russian Hacking
- FBI, DHS Russia Report Begins With Giant Disclaimer ‘Providing No Warranties of Any Kind’
- The CIA, Washington Post, And Russia: What You’re Not Being Told
- Washington Post‘s Blacklist of Independent Journalist Sites
- Washington Post Threatened With Defamation Suit, Demands Retraction
- Washington Post‘s Hit List of “Russian Propaganda” Websites
- Washington Post – Mocking Conspiracy Theories While Creating Their Own
- Washington Post, its new owner, and the CIA: joined at the hip
- U.S. Census Bureau, I.R.S. and St. Louis Federal Reserve Added to Washington Post’s list of “Russian Propaganda” Websites