As we approach the 15th anniversary of 911
Never Forget 911, when buildings turned to dust–as seen in this video:
Inquiring minds question authority.
WTC South Tower supposedly was not rigged with explosives. Yeah, right.
Upper floors pancaked to bring the building down.
Yep. Looks like the effects of gravity to me!
Gotta wonder why so many NY Firefighters said it was an explosion . . .
If the government had confidence in its 9/11 story, every effort to investigate would not be blocked. Reinvestigate 9/11? – well this drives the neocons wild. You have to ask yourself, if the 9/11 story was true, why would the neocons care if it was reinvestigated?”
Curious? Here’s what a real investigation of 911 would have likely revealed:
A concise, and fairly complete, list of evidence opposing the official narrative about 9/11 has been collected, vetted, and organized here: The 9/11 Consensus Points; another large collection of 911 facts is here.
Never forget . . .
Ignorance is strength!
“You’d get down below and you’d see molten steel — molten steel! — running down the channel rails. Like you’re in a foundry… like lava… from a volcano.” – FDNY Captain Ruvolo (Source)
Molten steel was found in the basement of the towers! Imagine the fires at the top of the buildings climbing down 80 some stories below and staying hot enough to melt box beams!
Go back to sleep. Trust the lies.
Don’t trouble yourself. You’re too busy.
Those of you who have tried exposing the 9/11 attack have certainly noticed that most people demand absurd amounts of evidence that the official story is false. (Source)
[. . . and, yet, if you provide absurd amounts of evidence (as above) most people will chant that they’re just “too busy” to watch. Catch 22. Get it? Evidence is irrelevant to most people–they might as well have a big sign saying “Do Not Disturb.”]
Since the towers fell on 9/11, the American people have been treated like enemy combatants, to be spied on, tracked, scanned, frisked, searched, subjected to all manner of intrusions, intimidated, invaded, raided, manhandled, censored, silenced, shot at, locked up, and denied due process. (Source)
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. – Krishnamurti
I am a ridiculous person. Now they call me a madman. That would be a promotion if it were not that I remain as ridiculous in their eyes as before. But now I do not resent it, they are all dear to me now, even when they laugh at me – and, indeed, it is just then that they are particularly dear to me. I could join in their laughter – not exactly at myself, but through affection for them, if I did not feel so sad as I look at them. – Fyodor Dostoevsky
Just watchin’ the crumbling edifice of lies . . .
Light for some time to come will have to be called darkness. – Nietzsche
Imagine 5,000 elementary school kids playing out there in small groups. Now picture about 100 teenage bullies on the playground, who have weapons and do what they want. You’re one of just five adults on the playground. Got the picture? Now go ahead, try to manage this situation.
“Yeah, that’s about our situation…” –
Someday, in the future, we’ll look back on all this and laugh,
. . . and then we’ll all chant together: “Who could have known?“
The most worthless part or parts of something
the dregs of society
Bear witness to epochal change here with me . . .
We are currently observing the evaporation of what Nazis referred to as “The Big Lie.” In very basic terms the concept of The Big Lie is that if you are going to lie you may as well lie big. So big in fact that the majority of well meaning citizenry could never imagine anyone lying on such a grand scale (particularly not their government “officials”) so that they don’t even question it. (Source)
. . . an enduring edifice of lies that . . . is crumbling, even as it is being daily reinforced. (Source)
Many of you, like me, are concerned about the global surplus of lies, corruption and deception. In the last few years it’s become epidemic.
‘As long as certain twisted souls feel the need to lie, cheat and murder to achieve their ends some of us need to keep pointing it out…….’ – Visible
In the process of trying to make sense of it all I started this blog to collect and post what I feel are important clues. I call these clues “Dregs of the Future.” It is about epochal change and questioning of supposed final answers.
It’s not necessary to achieve closure with this stuff, and in fact any ideological or belief system that offers closure – meaning final answers – is sure to be wrong; sure to be self-limiting, sure to be inadequate to the facts.- Terence McKenna
Undesirable evidence is often blindly labeled a “conspiracy theory”
. . . as opposed to the ever-popular, un-examined, status-quo lies such as: 37 lies Americans tell themselves to avoid confronting uncomfortable evidence.
If you think you’re too small to make a difference,
try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito.
Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them. — Frederick Douglass
The old world is going down. Elements of the new world are already emergent in places. The old world does not want to go down but it will. That is an adamantine inevitability. Change or die is the hard truth here. Change or die. (Source)
- Every mile I go in the wrong direction is really a two mile error.
- Unlearning is twice as hard as learning.
Together, we can get through this . . .
Having taken the red pill there is no coming back, so we keep going down the rabbit hole discovering the sad truth of this world which, needless to say, is creepy as fuck. (Source)
Take comfort in knowing that you’re seeing what has already been there for thousands of years, and we’re lucky enough to live in an age and speak a language and have enough time to realize these truths about how society and our day-to-day lives relates to leadership and power. This is really a blessing, probably less than 1% of the people in world history have had any clue at all about most of how it really works. Count yourself lucky you live in a time period in a country where you can speak out about these things, and the worst that happens is you don’t get likes, instead of being executed or going to jail for eternity. This has happened many many many times. But you’re in an age where all you face is being socially ostracized by fearful people that cling to the narratives of authority to sate their fear. We sit in a golden opportunity of knowledge and ability, that gives us the chance to awaken humanity that next step. Maybe we can help change that 1% to 2%, and maybe it starts an exponential growth in awareness that changes society dramatically over the next 50 years.
There are a LOT of afraid people out there, and many of them don’t even realize how afraid they are. They are controlled through politeness, social niceties, and PR. They will not have an opinion, because it terrifies them and the last time they did it caused them a lot of heartache. But deep down everyone is a thinking, feeling person. Deep down everyone knows truth when they hear it. And though they may try to be asleep, some people can’t fake it anymore. The more people that stand up and point out the reality of the situation we all live in, the more people will have the courage to do the same. One person taking a stand can start an avalanche that removes fear and allows others to participate.
Many people are on the brink, but are too afraid to commit to this line of thinking because they don’t want to stand alone. The more people that stand, the more we can stand together. It’s why I write the things I do, and I encourage others to voice their feelings too. If we don’t speak up now, then when? What will the people on earth 100 years from now think of the actions that we’re performing today? Don’t you want to be one of those people your great grandchildren’s generation can look at, who saw some of the train wrecks coming and tried to say something? I do. This keeps me posting, despite all the bullshit from the people who are clinging to fantasies. There ARE people out there listening, and the more of us that stand up, the less fear those people will feel, and the more likely they will be to stand up too. (Source)
If we silence ourselves for life, then it is fear that controls us, that keeps us from moving forward, and encourages fear-mongers to control us. We can step outside that box, or we can hide in our supposed comfort zone.
How we perceive and experience this point of time is a matter of personal choice . . . By staying asleep to these deceptions or by doing nothing – we continue to feed these control systems and keep them alive . . . We must confront the outer deception in order to get to the inner truth. (Source)
The battle is whether to surf this wave of expanding consciousness or to stay on the shore, never venturing into these challenging waters, but seeking to stay asleep and safe on the shoreline of consciousness they are comfortable in. This battle between venturing out into the surging waves of expanding consciousness or retreating into the comfort zone of one’s individual box of reality is the main battle that is occurring at this time, as humanity itself faces that monumental experience known as Ascension. (Source)
Even TV shows are now recognizing the painful, crumbling edifice of lies:
Having people call me an idiot, misinformed, and bitter is validating. Why? If my articles don’t provoke at least a handful of haters then that means I’ve probably stopped telling the truth and my views have gone mainstream. (Source)
Once you see that you are indeed in an open ward mental institution scenario, you will be amazed at how it transforms your perspective. (Source)
Just because you don’t want to believe something is true, that doesn’t mean it’s not true.
Go about your days as if you were already a resident of Heaven and already in possession of the company and qualities of the divine. Sooner or later it will become true in fact. There is no other effort worthy of our time and interest. Everything else is a waste of time and we discover the truth of that sooner or later. There is a hunger within that can only be satisfied by the presence of the divine. It will trouble us until we have attained to it. (Source)
By disengaging, becoming still, and going within can we begin to see what has hooked us into the mess in the first place. We will most likely find unprocessed emotions that we can finally fully feel and release into the stillness we find in meditation. The more we are able to do this, the less we will be bothered by the other person’s dramas and the more we will be free to respond in a new way. In the light of our new awareness, the situation will untangle itself and we will slowly break free. (Source)
Just bobbin round like corks, enjoying the passing scenery as it’s starting to swirl. – Anonymous
We get people coming around here who have finally succumbed to their cynicism and who want no part of whatever gets said here but they need to keep returning because there’s a chance that they might be able to kill someone else’s faith, due to the misery loves company modality. Others whine about not being shown the way out and how it’s all a bunch of words, when they’ve been shown multiples of ways out for a long time, but aren’t interested in that route because somehow they know better, while admitting they have no idea and wouldn’t be asking if they did know; would they? (Source)
The veil is dropping, dissolving and light is breaking through on one end as darkness pours in on another. Quo Vadis? Indeed. (Source)
“The powerful appear to be big because we are on our knees” . . . Freedom from servitude comes not from violent action, but from the refusal to serve. Tyrants fall when the people withdraw their support. – Boétie, 1548
The history of this time will be taught for generations to come. Each one of you has a special part to play in it. As actors on the stage of life, you will support each other. Let the love of humanity be expressed in every word you utter. (Source)
Opt Out of Being Used
It’s right in front of you,
The answers are always so obvious,
But the brainwashing is so heavy… it distorts perception.
- Tired of putting your trust in puppeteers that play with our lives like a game?
- Tired of being manipulated by an army of sell-out agents and media slaves?
- Tired of being suffocated by those who only know how to “taint wells”?
Opt out! Boycott the geriatric, genocidal, psychopathic, evil elite.
Withhold consent of their plans for us . . .
Refuse to be complicit. Proactively declare, “I do not consent.”
I do not consent to lies, deception and betrayal by anyone, but especially by those in positions of supposed authority who selfishly try to exploit others for their own gain.
There are powerfully vested interests seeking to keep the vast majority of humanity locked in a state of “choosing not to choose”–locked in a state of abdication of one’s power.
Be your own being.
Opt out of what is obviously wrong
. . . and lend your energy to what you know is right.
- What can I do right now that will open the doors for the rest of humanity to greater awareness and understanding of their situation?
- What can I do right now to create fewer secrets and more transparency?
- What can I do right now to give humanity greater choice and self-empowerment?
- What can I do right now to foster greater peace, harmony, compassion and understanding?
- What can I do right now to smooth the transition to the new dawning age?
- How can I increase the quotient of love in the world?
- How can I decrease the quotient of suffering in the world?
The sovereign consciousness knows all within and needs no approval by any external institution, or perceived authority.
Join me and say, “I do not condone Crimes Against Humanity, I do not consent.”
- Dr. Steven Jones, Dr. Robert Korol, Tony Szamboti, and Ted Walter got a 9/11 feature article published in a physics journal in Europe, that completely destroys the official fairytale (PDF) (europhysicsnews.org)
- Anniversary of 9/11
- No Plane Ever Hit World Trade Center 7–yet it fell
- On 9/11, WTC7, a 47 story building, not hit by any airplane, fell on 9/11. Why?
- Video of 911 Explosions–just a coincidence, right?
- Skeptic’s 5 Minute Version of 911–check it out!
- What Melted the Steel on 911?
- 911 Facts–never forget what happened
- 100 Critical Points About 9/11
- The New Pearl Harbor–911 documentary video
- PHYSICS QUIZ–try it for yourself
- Top 11 Controversies About What Really Happened on 9-11 (alligatorfarm.wordpress.com)
- Gallop Challenge over Truth of 9/11 to be Heard Today (stevebeckow.com)
- Humorous Brief Summary of Official 9-11 Conspiracy Theory (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Official 9/11 Fairy Tale (spktruth2power.wordpress.com)
- 9/11 for Dummies: Top Five 9/11 Facts Everyone Should Know (anendtoempire.wordpress.com)
- All you need to know about 9-11 in 5 minutes (alternetviews.wordpress.com)
Scientific papers addressing what happened on 911:
A collection of interesting 911 Facts, with links to more information:
• The money trail was never followed to its logical conclusion. The 9/11 Commission concluded the question of who funded the attacks “was of little practical significance.”
• The Bush White House pushed back against any independent investigation into 9/11.
• Once the White House agreed to an independent investigation, it provided a budget of $3 million, or 27% of the amount requested by 9/11 Commission co-chairs, Thomas Keane and Lee Hamilton.
• The 9/11 Commission was compromised by having White House policy advisor Philip Zelikow as its executive director. He was alleged to have been in close contact with controversial White House Chief of Staff Karl Rove throughout the investigation.
• The 9/11 Commission — the only independent investigation into the greatest terror attack in US history — began with a particularly benign mandate. The Preface to the report asserted. “Our aim has not been to assign individual blame,” but “to identify lessons learned.”
• Saudi agents — some with ties to the White House — sent financial and logistical support to men who then provided that support to the hijackers, according to multiple media accounts and at least one FBI agent who worked on 9/11 cases.
• Indian intelligence, corroborated by the FBI, showed a wire transfer of $100,000 from the phone of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Mahmud Ahmad to 9/11 lead hijacker Mohammed Atta in 2000. Ahmad (also reported as Ahmed) was in Washington D.C. on the morning of the attacks, meeting with US lawmakers.
• The $100,000 transaction was never mentioned in the 9/11 Commission report — and Ahmad was never detained for questioning.
• The “28 pages” from a redacted chapter of the 2002 Joint Inquiry report into the attacks had “nothing to do with national security.” But that was the reason given for withholding them for 14 years by both the George W. Bush and Barack Obama White Houses.
• Those 28 pages were partially released in July of 2016, but were still heavily redacted at crucial passages..
• Multiple, overlapping war game drills created some level of confusion at the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and the Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) on the morning of the attacks.
• Around noon on 9/11, air traffic controllers who handled some of the hijacked flights made a recording recalling their experiences of the events a few hours earlier. The tape was later destroyed by an unidentified FAA supervisor without any transcripts taken.
• In the days before 9/11, highly abnormal levels of put options — bets that a stock price will fall — were in place on major US stock markets for not only the airlines involved, but also for multiple financial giants that suffered significant losses in the attacks.
• The SEC’s investigation into those irregularities gave little details for their benign conclusion that all trades were legitimate and curiously destroyed all their records
• Blaming Iraq was the talking point advanced by the Bush administration within days of the attacks. Later, multiple reports surfaced alleging that the neoconservatives who made up the hawkish Project for a New American Century think tank and the Bush Administration had been planning for an invasion of Iraq (and Afghanistan) long before 9/11.
• Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.
• Opium production (used to make heroin) in Afghanistan plummeted under Taliban rule in 2001, but then ballooned again when US forces retook control of the region.