Moms Across America Study: Monsanto’s Glyphosate found in American Women’s Breats Milk, 760 to 1600 times higher than the European Drinking Water Directive allows for individual pesticides. (See also THIS.)
Now, thanks to the efforts of Whole Foods and Monsanto, all GMO (“Genetically Modified Organism”) labeling laws across America have just been obliterated, replaced by a federal non-labeling law (S.764) that will financially benefit both Monsanto and Whole Foods.
Betrayal: Whole Foods was a major force behind the pushing of the Monsanto-inspired anti-labeling law for genetically modified (GMO) foods that was enacted into law. Now, passed by both the U.S. Senate and House, and signed by President Obama, this bill ensures GMO foods will not have to be labeled anywhere in the US.
Whole Foods is NOT our friend. They pushed the anti-labeling law BECAUSE they don’t want to reveal what they allow in our foods. Now we know: Whole Foods means GMO foods. Don’t anything buy from them nor other GMO pushers.
Good job everyone! Keep up the boycott!!
Send this link to all your friends so they too may watch the above documentary and learn how Whole Foods sold out to the GMO agenda.
Learn more here:
Whole Foods CEO Walter Robb caught on video supporting Monsanto-inspired anti-GMO labeling law
The federal law that now actually outlaws GMO labeling was heavily promoted by Whole Foods’ CEO Walter Robb who was caught on video openly supporting the Monsanto-engineered law. To the public, of course, Whole Foods deceptively insisted “there is no truth to these claims.” Less than 24 hours later, Whole Foods was caught red-handed in this investigation.
For example, go to 36:21 in this Aspen Institute video to watch Whole Foods CEO Walter Robb talk just like a Monsanto lobbyist, claiming the Vermont GMO labeling law was supposedly “too complex to follow” and therefore a federal anti-labeling law is needed.
Despite overwhelming popular support for GMO labeling, despite over 50 countries outlawing all GMO foods due to health risks, Whole Foods’ CEO Walter Robb actually praised (see video above) the new federal anti-labeling law as a so-called “compromise” BECAUSE it ensures GMO foods will not have to be labeled. It’s a huge WIN for GMO pushers, like Monsanto and Whole Foods, and an insulting slap in the face for us.
Why did so many health-conscious consumers believe Whole Foods’ lies? Because some Whole Foods stores trained their managers to lie to consumers and claim the stores sold no GMOs, even when Whole Foods store shelves were proven to be filled with products containing unlabeled GMO ingredients. This all came out in 2013 with the Organic Spies undercover video fiasco–watch the video, check it out for yourself.
- BETRAYED! Whole Foods and the Organic Trade Association just plowed right through American food consumers
- Whole Foods partners with Monsanto to endorse fake GMO-labeling bill that’s actually an ANTI-labeling bill with zero penalties for non-compliance.
- The 71 sellout senators named that sided with Monsanto and Whole Foods on the GMO anti-labeling bill
GM Food: Why Should I Care?
GMO foods are outlawed in over 50 countries BECAUSE of serious health consequences . . .
Genetically Modified Food <<< click this link
Guess what these rats were fed:
These rats were fed Monsanto’s genetically modified “GM” corn–and developed “tumors the size of ping pong balls” (Source). As these photos (from the peer-reviewed, published, Seralini Study) show, GMOs and glyphosate–the cancer-causing herbicide used on GMO crops–results in horrific tumors, intense human suffering and early death. (See also studies here: Source 1, Source 2, Source 3)
No wonder most countries outlaw genetically modified (GMO) foods. Duh.
In more than 50 countries around the world, including Australia, Japan, and all of the countries in the European Union, there are significant restrictions or outright bans on the production and sale of GMOs.
Did you know:
Babies need real food. Lab rats fed GMO corn turned out like this:
US Congress Votes for Monsanto’s and Whole Foods’ Right to Deceive Consumers–despite 90 percent of Americans in favor of mandatory GMO labeling
Before he was elected, even Obama promised labeling of GMO foods:
Now that Obama has signed the new federal anti-label law, we all know that Obama was a bold-faced liar, eager to betray us, just like Whole Foods has done.
- Worse than Bush: Obama filled key government positions in agriculture and trade with GMO pushers
- Obama bravely embraces Monsanto and genetically modified foods
Did you know . . . Hillary Clinton is also GMO pusher?
To Do: Boycott Whole Foods
. . . as well as all other GMO pushers: These Companies OPPOSE Labeling of GMO Foods. Send the message that even CEOs can understand. Boycott them! Vote with your dollars–don’t buy from them.
Get this app on your phone and scan every food before you buy:
Just use the Fooducat app to scan bar codes . . .
• Find out what is GMO or is Non-GMO in seconds.
• Find out if something is vegan, vegetarian and organic – instantly.
• Filter for wheat, gluten, food colorings and food allergens.
• Get a quick calorie count and fat content (the good and bad fats).
Government won’t label it? Take action, get the FREE smart phone food app. Don’t waste time wondering what you’re eating ever again, just scan the bar code, read a short description, look at the ratings, etc.
The best part of the Fooducate app is that it gives concise explanations along with a grading system developed by scientists, dietitians and concerned parents. I believe that if everyone started scanning bar codes with the Fooducate app and used the GMO/non-GMO indicator, there could be a wave of millions of people who avoid GMO entirely in the near future, and maybe, just maybe, we could put an end to GMO altogether (http://www.fooducate.com/).
Opt Out of Being Used
It’s right in front of you,
The answers are always so obvious,
But the brainwashing is so heavy… it distorts perception.
- Tired of putting your trust in puppeteers that play with our lives like a game?
- Tired of being manipulated by an army of sell-out agents and media slaves?
- Tired of being suffocated by those who only know how to “taint wells”?
Opt out! Boycott the geriatric, genocidal, psychopathic, evil elite.
Withhold consent of their plans for us . . .
Refuse to be complicit. Proactively declare, “I do not consent.”
I do not consent to lies, deception and betrayal by anyone, but especially by those in positions of supposed authority who selfishly try to exploit others for their own gain.
There are powerfully vested interests seeking to keep the vast majority of humanity locked in a state of “choosing not to choose”–locked in a state of abdication of one’s power.
Be your own being.
Opt out of what is obviously wrong
. . . and lend your energy to what you know is right.
- What can I do right now that will open the doors for the rest of humanity to greater awareness and understanding of their situation?
- What can I do right now to create fewer secrets and more transparency?
- What can I do right now to give humanity greater choice and self-empowerment?
- What can I do right now to foster greater peace, harmony, compassion and understanding?
- What can I do right now to smooth the transition to the new dawning age?
- How can I increase the quotient of love in the world?
- How can I decrease the quotient of suffering in the world?
The sovereign consciousness knows all within and needs no approval by any external institution, or perceived authority.
Join me and say, “I do not condone Crimes Against Humanity, I do not consent.”
Do boycotts work? Yes.
- GMO Labeling Might Let People Know What They’re Eating: ‘NOOO!’ Screams Food Lobby, Clutching Chest (eatdrinkbetter.com)
- FDA Suppresses GMO Information–why shouldn’t genetically modified foods be labeled?
- Big Food Hires Big Tobacco Shills to Fight GMO Labeling (ecowatch.org)
- 5 GMO Foods To Watch Out For (sott.net)
- Even The AMA Recommends Pre-Market Safety Testing of GMO Foods (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Why PepsiCo Is Fighting GMO Labeling in California (ecowatch.org)
- Pepsi, Nestle, Coca Cola Revealed as Big Money Behind GMO Labeling Fight
- Favorite Corporations Shell out Millions of Cash to Stop GMO Labeling (theaveragejoenewsblogg.com)
- Companies that paid over $1 million to stop GMO labels on foods [Open Channel] (io9.com)
- Monsanto GM Corn Causing Organ Failure In Rats Study
- Bittman: Why Aren’t G.M.O. Foods Labeled? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Why Genetically Modified Foods Aren’t Good for You (socyberty.com)
- Any comments on 3rd generation rats on GMO diet being sterile? (greenanswers.com)
- “Should GMO Foods Be Labeled? Cast Your vote!” and related posts (ahappyhippymom.com)
- Quick GMO Rundown (foodthinking.wordpress.com)
- Just Say No to GMO Foods (adask.wordpress.com)
- GMO lies: Deliberate misuse of the term “genetically modified” designed to mislead people. (inmatezero.wordpress.com)
- Food Grown Genetically (cureitclues.wordpress.com)
- Support Rep. Kucinich’s efforts to better regulate GMOs (organicnewsnet.wordpress.com)
- We’ve all been GMO’ed. Now What? (fooducate.com)
- Obama bravely embraces Monsanto and genetically modified foods
- Ignore those voters over there
- Safety of genetically modified foods questioned due to limitations on safety testing
- Why are genetically modified foods controversial in Europe? (greenanswers.com)
- Washington Not Taking Potentially Harmful Effects Of GMOs Seriously
- Non-GMO Project responds to OCA over GMOs, coexistence and effective activism
- Wikileaks cable reveals U.S. conspired to retaliate against European nations if they resisted GMOs
- Why and How to Avoid GMO Foods
- GMO lies: Deliberate misuse of the term “genetically modified” designed to mislead people
- New App Lets You Boycott Koch Brothers, Monsanto And More By Scanning Your Shopping Cart