Saudi Arabia is like North Korea, but with over $10 Trillion in oil assets . . .
Amnesty International warned on Friday that a surge in executions carried out by Saudi authorities could see more than 100 people put to death in the first six months of 2016. The London-based watchdog says that the kingdom carried out at least 158 death sentences last year, making it the third most prolific executioner after Iran and Pakistan. This year, at least 94 people have been executed so far, “higher than at the same point last year,” Amnesty International said. Sources in the kingdom told Middle East Eye that prisoners arrested when they were children and others suffering from mental illness were among dozens of inmates executed in Saudi Arabia in January. One security source who witnessed the executions told MEE: “It was a massacre. There was blood and body parts everywhere.”
Saudi Arabia, a kingdom of savagery:
The New York Times revealed Saudi Arabia threatened to pull its nearly $775 trillion in U.S. investments should Pres. Obama decide to allow passage of a bill designed to aid 9/11 victims’ families in seeking justice [by releasing currently “classified” pages from the official 911 investigation]. But . . .
- Given Saudi Ultimatum, Obama Forced to Publicly Display Preference for Saudi Terror-Leader, over 9/11 Victims.
- Ron Paul: U.S. Wouldn’t Allow Saudi Threats Over 9/11 ‘Unless D.C. Was Hiding What They’ve Done’
- Pulitzer Prize Winning Journalist – Saudis Hid Bin Laden to Keep Him from Telling the Truth on 9/11
Think Obama wants his head chopped off?
It’s right in front of you,
The answers are always so obvious,
But the brainwashing is so heavy… it distorts your perception.
- Tired of putting your trust in puppeteers that play with our lives like a game?
- Tired of being manipulated by their army of sell-out agents and media slaves?
- Tired of a hand-full of privileged psychopaths making important decisions for us?
Opt out! Boycott the geriatric, genocidal, psychopathic, evil elite.
Withhold consent of their plans for us . . .
I do not consent to government officials and representatives who break the law, who lie about their actions, or who ignore their sworn duty.
Be your own being.
Opt out of what is obviously wrong
. . . and lend your energy to what you know is right.