Want to put your trust in the puppeteers that play with our lives like a game?
Want a President who’ll do whatever she’s told, who’ll make sure that a hand-full of rich old guys stay in power and make all our important decisions for us?
Hillary’s a status quo team player for out-of-touch, geriatric elites who are barely able to cling to their positions. In exchange for their “donations” and “support,” she’ll serve them as a loyal puppet, helping them keep their power and positions. With their $$$ money, Hillary gets to be President! Yippie!!
Henry Kissinger, the ultimate geriatric puppet-master and Hillary’s buddy:
“The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.” – Henry Kissinger (from March 10, 1975 meeting with Turkish foreign minister Melih Esenbel in Ankara, Turkey)
“Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.” – George Soros.
Hillary says “We will work to get money out of politics!” on the same day she accepts a $25 million donation from George Soros
Hillary loves CFR, and CFR loves Hillary . . .
Goodbye USA, Hello CFR’s North American Union
The Council on Foreign Relations declared in 2006 that all nations should give up their sovereignty in favor of a world run by corporations.
Hillary Clinton, in her own words, on July 15, 2009 at the Council on Foreign Relations Washington DC offices, describes CFR as “her master”:
“I am delighted to be here in these new headquarters. I have been often to, I guess, the mother ship in New York City, but it’s good to have an outpost of the Council right here down the street from the State Department. We get a lot of advice from the Council, so this will mean I won’t have as far to go to be told what we should be doing and how we should think about the future.” (Source)
Curious about what CFR wants done? Eliminate nation-states to pave the way for Global
- CFR Report: 2016 Candidates Must Build an ‘Integrated’ North America – CFR
- CFR president, Richard N. Haass, in 2006 declared the need for nations to relinquish their sovereignty.
- Hillary hires former Monsanto lobbyist to run presidential campaign.
- Hillary Clinton fundraiser held next door to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s house, Bill Clinton’s dear old friend.
Hillary is most certainly bought. There is zero doubt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV_PLCC6jeI Empire Files: What Hillary Clinton Really Represents.
If Hillary becomes president, the country’s most corrupt plutocrats will simply ‘buy’ their way to the top of the FDA, EPA, USDA, CDC and other regulators
- 4/18/2013, Morgan Stanley, Washington, DC: $225,000
- 4/24/2013, Deutsche Bank, Washington, DC: $225,000
- 4/24/2013, National Multi Housing Council, Dallas, Texas: $225,000
- 4/30/2013, Fidelity Investments, Naples, Fla.: $225,000
- 5/8/2013, Gap Inc., San Francisco, Calif.: $225,000
- 5/14/2013, Apollo Management Holdings LP, New York, NY: $225,000
- 5/16/2013, Itau BBA USA Securities, New York, NY: $225,000
- 5/21/2013, Vexizon Communications Inc., Washington, DC: $225,000
- 5/29/2013, Sanford C. Bernstein and Co. LLC, New York, NY: $225,000
- 6/4/2013, The Goldman Sachs Group, Palmetto Bluffs, SC: $225,000
- 6/6/2013, Spencer Stuart, New York, NY: $225,000
- 6/16/2013, Society for Human Resource Management, Chicago, Ill.: $285,000
- 6/17/2013, Economic Club of Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Mich.: $225,000
- 6/20/2013, Boston Consulting Group Inc., Boston, Mass.: $225,000
- 6/20/2013, Let’s Talk Entertainment Inc., Toronto, Canada: $250,000
- 6/24/2013, American Jewish University, Universal City, Calif.: $225,000
- 6/24/2013, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Company LP, Palos Verdes, Calif.: $225,000
- 7/11/2013, UBS Wealth Management, New York, NY: $225,000
- 8/7/2013, Global Business Travel Association, San Diego, Calif.: $225,000
- 8/12/2013, National Association of Chain Drug Stores, Las Vegas, Nev.: $225,000
- 9/18/2013, American Society for Clinical Pathology, Chicago, Ill.: $225,000
- 9/19/2013, American Society of Travel Agents Inc., Miami, Fla.: $225,000
- 10/4/2013, Long Island Association, Long Island, NY: $225,000
- 10/15/2013, National Association of Convenience Stores, Atlanta, Ga.: $265,000
- 10/23/2013, SAP Global Marketing Inc., New York, NY: $225,000
- 10/24/2013, Accenture, New York, NY: $225,000
- 10/24/2013, The Goldman Sachs Group, New York, NY: $225,000
- 10/27/2013, Beth El Synagogue, Minneapolis, Minn.: $225,000
- 10/28/2013, Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago, Chicago, Ill.: $400,000
- 10/29/2013, The Goldman Sachs Group, Tuscon, Ariz.: $225,000
- 11/4/2013, Mase Productions Inc., Orlando, Fla.: $225,000
- 11/4/2013, London Drugs Ltd., Mississauga, Canada: $225,000
- 11/6/2013, Beaumont Health System, Troy, Mich.: $305,000
- 11/7/2013, Golden Tree Asset Management, New York, NY: $275,000
- 11/9/2013, National Association of Realtors, San Francisco, Calif.: $225,000
- 11/13/2013, Mediacorp Canada Inc., Toronto, Canada: $225,000
- 11/13/2013, Bank of America, Bluffton, SC: $225,000
- 11/14/2013, CB Richard Ellis Inc., New York, NY: $250,000
- 11/18/2013, CIIE Group, Naples, Fla.: $225,000
- 11/18/2013, Press Ganey, Orlando, Fla.: $225,000
- 11/21/2013, U.S. Green Building Council, Philadelphia, Pa.: $225,000
- 01/06/2014, GE, Boca Raton, Fla.: $225,500
- 01/27/2014, National Automobile Dealers Association, New Orleans, La.: $325,500
- 01/27/2014, Premier Health Alliance, Miami, Fla.: $225,500
- 02/06/2014, Salesforce.com, Las Vegas, Nev.: $225,500
- 02/17/2014, Novo Nordisk A/S, Mexico City, Mexico: $125,000
- 02/26/2014, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, Orlando, Fla.: $225,500
- 02/27/2014, A&E Television Networks, New York, NY: $280,000
- 03/04/2014, Association of Corporate Counsel – Southern California, Los Angeles, Calif.: $225,500
- 03/05/2014, The Vancouver Board of Trade, Vancouver, Canada: $275,500
- 03/06/2014, tinePublic Inc., Calgary, Canada: $225,500
- 03/13/2014, Pharmaceutical Care Management Association, Orlando, Fla.: $225,500
- 03/13/2014, Drug Chemical and Associated Technologies, New York, NY: $250,000
- 03/18/2014, Xerox Corporation, New York, NY: $225,000
- 03/18/2014, Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal, Montreal, Canada: $275,000
- 03/24/2014, Academic Partnerships, Dallas, Texas: $225,500
- 04/08/2014, Market° Inc., San Francisco, Calif.: $225,500
- 04/08/2014, World Affairs Council, Portland, Ore.: $250,500
- 04/10/2014, Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries Inc., Las Vegas, Nev.: $225,500
- 04/10/2014, Lees Talk Entertainment, San Jose, Calif.: $265,000
- 04/11/2014, California Medical Association (via satellite), San Diego, Calif.: $100,000
- 05/06/2014, National Council for Behavioral Healthcare, Washington, DC: $225,500
- 06/02/2014, International Deli-Dairy-Bakery Association, Denver, Colo.: $225,500
- 06/02/2014, Lees Talk Entertainment, Denver, Colo.: $265,000
- 06/10/2014, United Fresh Produce Association, Chicago, Ill.: $225,000
- 06/16/2014, tinePublic Inc., Toronto, Canada: $150,000
- 06/18/2014, tinePublic Inc., Edmonton, Canada: $100,000
- 06/20/2014, Innovation Arts and Entertainment, Austin, Texas: $150,000
- 06/25/2014, Biotechnology Industry Organization, San Diego, Calif.: $335,000
- 06/25/2014, Innovation Arts and Entertainment, San Francisco, Calif.: $150,000
- 06/26/2014, GTCR, Chicago, Ill.: $280,000
- 07/22/2014, Knewton Inc., San Francisco, Calif.: $225,500
- 07/26/2014, Ameriprise, Boston, Mass.: $225,500
- 07/29/2014, Coming Inc., Coming, NY: $225,500
- 08/28/2014, Nexenta Systems Inc., San Francisco, Calif.: $300,000
- 08/28/2014, Cisco, Las Vegas, Nev.: $325,000
- 09/04/2014, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP, San Diego, Calif.: $225,500
- 09/15/2014, Caridovascular Research Foundation, Washington, DC: $275,000
- 10/02/2014, Commercial Real Estate Women Network, Miami Beach, Fla.: $225,500
- 10/06/2014, Canada 2020, Ottawa, Canada: $215,500
- 10/07/2014, Deutsche Bank AG, New York, NY: $280,000
- 10/08/2014, Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed), Chicago, Ill.: $265,000
- 10/13/2014, Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers, Colorado Springs, Colo.: $225,500
- 10/14/2014, Salesforce.com, San Francisco, Calif.: $225,500
- 10/14/2014, Qualcomm Incorporated, San Diego, Calif.: $335,000
- 12/04/2014, Massachusetts Conference for Women, Boston, Mass.: $205,500
- 01/21/2015, tinePublic Inc., Winnipeg, Canada: $262,000
- 01/21/2015, tinePublic Inc., Saskatoon, Canada: $262,500
- 01/22/2015, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Whistler, Canada: $150,000
- 02/24/2015, Watermark Silicon Valley Conference for Women, Santa Clara, Calif.: $225,500
- 03/11/2015, eBay Inc., San Jose, Calif.: $315,000
- 03/19/2015, American Camping Association, Atlantic City, NJ: $260,000
Can You Guess: Which Black Leader Said This?
“How many of you are going to vote for Hillary Clinton? You don’t have to raise your hands. I do not blame you for wanting a female president, but that is a wicked woman. She can be sweet but so can you. And you know when you are sweet but playing a game.
All of a sudden she knows about Trayvon Martin. All of a sudden – the boy’s been dead two years now – she’s talking about him like she met the mother and oh . . . White people, this is Satan. And you fall for that crap? Most of you went to jail for having a little blunt. They arranged that – the Clintons. Mass incarceration came about under the Clintons, don’t forget that. They call my young gang bangers super predators. And Black Lives Matter put it to her – she didn’t know how to handle that. Calls you a super predator, that has no conscience, no sense of dignity like you are a dog, an animal. She’s gotta bring you to heel – you, my young brothers. This is what she said about you and she didn’t just say it – it became law and policy of the U.S. government under Bill Clinton and his wife, and now she is apologizing, but apologizing can’t bring back the broken families. Apologizing cant bring back those that have been destroyed in prison life.” (Source) [<<< click here for answer]
Creating fear of (young, black, male) “super predators” was a propaganda tactic for politicians like Hillary Clinton that bore some similarity to the efforts by politicians like Hillary Clinton to create fear of Iraqi weapons that didn’t exist. The latter was meant to hide U.S. aggression toward Iraq. The former was meant to hide mad, raging punitive vindictiveness that sought to put lots of people in cages for lots of time regardless of the damage done. (Source)
Who Was Margaret Sanger? . . . and Why Hillary Dotes on Her
$imultaneous, $udden, Mass Media $hills
Not only that—Trump is also terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, terrifying, and even more terrifying than you think.
(See also: Here)
Opt out! Boycott the geriatric, genocidal, psychopathic, evil elite.
Withhold consent of puppet-master’s and politician’s plans for us . . .
I do not consent to government officials and representatives who break the law, who lie about their actions, or who ignore their sworn duty.