The elections are so rigged that it is beyond in-your-face obvious.
Like Joseph Stalin said: “Those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything.”
How hard is it to steal votes? Not hard at all:
- It’s easy to hack a voting machine. Researchers demonstrated three different types of voting machine attacks.
- For $26 and an 8th Grade Education, You Can Hack a Voting Machine
- Voting Machine Manufacturer Diebold Charged Over Bribery, Fraud, And “Worldwide Pattern Of Criminal Conduct”
It couldn’t happen here? Ha!
Watch a Diebold voting machine hacked in 10 seconds to steal votes:
Did You Know That a Voting Machine Can Even Be HACKED to Play Pac-Man WITHOUT BREAKING ANY TAMPER-EVIDENT SEALS?
This is the Sequoia AVC Edge touch-screen DRE voting machine. In 2008, it was used in jurisdictions with almost 9 million voters. Alex Halderman and Ari Feldman replaced the voting software with Pac-Man. They did this in three afternoons, without breaking any tamper-evident seals. It would be easy to modify the software to steal votes, but that’s been done before, and Pac-Man is more fun. Learn more: http://jhalderm.com/pacman
‘Hacking Democracy‘ was nominated for an Emmy award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism. How does America count its votes? Filmmakers starkly reveal a broken system riddled with secrecy, incompetent election officials, and electronic voting machines that can be programmed to steal elections.
“Disturbing stuff. . . It’s not shocked-shocked you feel watching this; it’s genuine shock.‘ – The New York Times
“It is hard to imagine a documentary that is more important to the civic life of the nation — let alone one that is so compelling and ultimately moving” – Baltimore Sun
After we filmed the ‘Hursti Hack’ California’s Secretary of State ordered an investigation. The best computer scientists at UC Berkeley analyzed the Diebold voting machines’ computer source code:
“Harri Hursti’s attack does work. Mr. Hursti’s attack on the AV-OS is definitely real. He was indeed able to change the election results by doing nothing more than modifying the contents of a memory card. He needed no passwords, no cryptographic keys, and no access to any other part of the voting system, including the GEMS election management server.” – UC Berkeley Report
We hope that as many people as possible will vote because the bigger the turnout the harder it is for someone to rig the total national results.
Election Verification Can Be Simple
Election verification can be as simple as using paper ballots. Or, if that’s too cumbersome, here’s an even easier way to ensure ballot verification: Every ballot could have a number on it that gets posted online in a central location where everyone can go and look to see how their ballot number got counted, but would still be anonymous. The fact that ballot verification is not being done, when it could be so easy to do so, proves either negligence or that someone does not want transparency.
- 80% of all votes in America are counted by only two companies: Diebold and ES&S.
- There is no federal agency with regulatory authority or oversight of the U.S. voting machine industry.
- The vice-president of Diebold and the president of ES&S are brothers.
- The chairman and CEO of Diebold is a major Bush campaign organizer and donor who wrote in 2003 that he was “committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year.”
- Republican Senator Chuck Hagel used to be chairman of ES&S. He became Senator based on votes counted by ES&S machines.
- Republican Senator Chuck Hagel, long connected with the Bush family, was recently caught lying about his ownership of ES&S by the Senate Ethics Committee.
- http://www.hillnews.com/news/012903/hagel.aspx http://www.onlisareinsradar.com/archives/000896.php
- Senator Chuck Hagel was on a short list of George W. Bush’s vice-presidential candidates.
- ES&S is the largest voting machine manufacturer in the U.S. and counts almost 60%
of all U.S. votes.
- Diebold’s new touch screen voting machines have no paper trail of any votes. In other words, there is no way to verify that the data coming out of the machine is the same as what was legitimately put in by voters.
- Diebold also makes ATMs, checkout scanners, and ticket machines, all of which log each transaction and can generate a paper trail.
- Diebold is based in Ohio.
- Diebold employed 5 convicted felons as consultants and developers to help write the central compiler computer code that counted 50% of the votes in 30 states.
- Jeff Dean was Senior Vice-President of Global Election Systems when it was bought by Diebold. Even though he had been convicted of 23 counts of felony theft in the first degree, Jeff Dean was retained as a consultant by Diebold and was largely responsible for programming the optical scanning software now used in most ofthe United States.
- Diebold consultant Jeff Dean was convicted of planting back doors in his software and using a “high degree of sophistication” to evade detection over a period of 2 years.
- None of the international election observers were allowed in the polls in Ohio.
- California banned the use of Diebold machines because the security was so bad. Despite Diebold’s claims that the audit logs could not be hacked, a chimpanzee was able to do it! (See the movie here: http://blackboxvoting.org/baxter/baxterVPR.mov.)
- 30% of all U.S. votes are carried out on unverifiable touch screen voting machines with no paper trail.
- All — not some — but all the voting machine errors detected and reported in Florida went in favor of Bush or Republican candidates.
- http://www.rise4news.net/extravotes.html http://www.ilcaonline.org/modules.
- The governor of the state of Florida, Jeb Bush, is the President’s brother.
- Serious voting anomalies in Florida — again always favoring Bush — have been mathematically demonstrated and experts are recommending further investigation.
- http://www.consortiumnews.com/2004/110904.html http://uscountvotes.org/
ES&S and Diebold, each owned by a Urosevich brother, “count” 90% of the votes in America’s elections–without any Federal oversight or audits.
- In 1980 ES&S was founded by Todd and Bob Urosevich, they were financed by the Ahmanson family. The Ahmanson family made billions in the insurance and Savings and Loan field.
- Bob Urosevich is the CEO of Diebold Election Systems. Urosevich created the original software architecture for Diebold Election Systems, and his original company, called I-Mark Systems.
- Prior to programming for and taking over Diebold Election Systems, Urosevich programmed for and was CEO of Election Systems & Software (ES&S).
- A vice president of ES&S, Tom Eschberger, was entangled in a bribery prosecution regarding voting machines – he took an immunity plea and a Georgia official went to jail.
Hillary Clinton has already been the beneficiary of electronic voting fraud in the primaries. A Stanford statistician looked at her anomalous results and noticed that they only happened in states with electronic voting. In states with paper trails, her vote totals more or less matched her polling. In states with paperless computer voting, she’d get these wildly anomalous 15 point jumps. He said that the chances for this happening by accident are 1-in-77 billion. http://alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/
“The difference between the reported totals, and our best estimate of the actual vote, varies considerably from state to state. However these differences are significant.” ~ Fritz Scheuren, Professor of Statistics at George Washington University, President of the American Statistical Association (ASA)
Opt Out of Being Used
It’s right in front of you,
The answers are always so obvious,
But the brainwashing is so heavy… it distorts your perception.
- Tired of putting your trust in puppeteers that play with our lives like a game?
- Tired of being manipulated by their army of sell-out agents and media slaves?
- Tired of a hand-full of privileged psychopaths making important decisions for us?
Opt out! Boycott the geriatric, genocidal, psychopathic, evil elite.
Withhold consent of their plans for us . . .
Refuse to be complicit. Proactively declare, “I do not consent.”
I do not consent to government officials and representatives who break the law, who lie about their actions, or who ignore their sworn duty.
Be your own being.
Opt out of what is obviously wrong
. . . and lend your energy to what you know is right.