1) Which Block will hit the ground first?
C) Roughly the Same Time.
D) Not sure after 9/11.
2) You drop each stack of books at the same time, which stack will hit the bottom first?
A) Book A.
B) Book B .
C) Roughly the same time.
3) You have 4 Cinder blocks stacked on top of each other and you pick up the top block and drop it onto the bottom 3 blocks. What happens?
A) The top block remains in tact and comes to a rest on the bottom 3 blocks or cracks and falls off the side.
B) The top block completely pulverizes the entire 3 blocks underneath turning into dust.
C) The top block will levitate over the bottom 3 blocks.
D) None of the above.
4) A 16 story building is rigged with explosives on the 8th floor. After detonation, what’s going to happen?
A) The top 8 floors is going to come to a rest on the lower 8 floors.
B) The top 8 floors is going to pulverize the bottom 8 floors.
C) The entire building will tip over.
D) They should have used Jet Fuel.
5) You drop a Volkswagon bug onto a bus, what happens?
A) The bug will land on the bus or bounce off.
B) The bug will smash through the entire bus.
C) The bug will transform into a tricked out Volkswagon Bus.
D) 9/11 happened in America not Germany.
9 11 Physics – You Can’t Use Common Sense
6) A 6 lbs bowling ball is dropped from a height of 76″ over 26 Sheets of glass spaced 3 inches apart weighing 6 lbs each. How many sheets of glass will break?
D) All of them while blowing out the side walls. Duh.
Nerd wins challenge with 9/11 Truth physics
9/11 Reference at 4:50 and the Experiment/Challenge starts at 8 Minutes.
7) You are playing Jenga with a group of friends and the Jenga Tower starts to get tippy. What’s going to eventually happen as the game progresses?
A) Sections fall or tip off to the side.
B) Fall straight through itself turning to sawdust.
C) Explode and eject Jenga pieces all across the room.
D) I never liked Jenga.
8) If I cut a right wedge into this tree, which way will the tree fall?
C) Straight down through itself.
D) It doesn’t make a sound.
9) A 20 lbs hollow pumpkin is shot from a cannon at 500 mph towards a van door. What will happen?
A) The pumpkin will plow through the door.
B) The pumpkin will dent the door and fall to the ground.
C) The pumpkin will turn into pumpkin pie.
Pumpkin Canon vs Van
10) A plane nose dives into the dirt at roughly 500 mph. What would you expect to see?
A) Large chunks of debris and engines spread out over the area.
B) Nothing that you could distinguish a plane crashed there.
C) Nothing but a hole in the ground with some junk in it.
D) None of the above.
11) You pick up the top case of Beer and drop it on top of the bottom three cases. What is going to happen to the top case?
A) It will come to a rest on the bottom three cases.
B) It will smash every bottle while hurling beer caps all over the place.
C) It will transform into a Keg.
D) What a waste of beer.
12) This top block needs to squash the remaining structure as flat as a pancake (so to speak) in approximately 10 Seconds. How do you accomplish this?
A) Rig the lower structure with some type of explosive.
B) Fly a plane into it.
C) Use Jet fuel and ignite it.
D) Absolutely nothing. Gravity will do it’s thing.
13) What is capable of turning structural steel into a molten state?
C) Jet fuel/Kerosene
D) A camp fire.
14) Which Marble will hit the bottom first?
A) Corn Syrup
C) World Trade Center
D) Olive oil
Thank you for completing the quiz.
Sir Isaac Newton was not a conspiracy theorist and physics do not lie.
It doesn’t matter what material you use, take a tower of any material and slice it across at three quarters of the way up and try dropping it on the lower piece. In no experiment will it ever destroy the whole bottom piece. It doesn’t matter if you use bricks, ice, mortar, plastic, egg crates, cardboard or even 90 floors of untouched steel and concrete. Cannot and will never happen!
See ANSWERS for the 9/11 Physics Test.
Like Quizzes? Here’s a few more: