War is Hell, especially if you’re Palestinian:
- Israeli Massacres Against Families in Gaza Neighborhood
- Israel bars Amnesty & HRW from entering Gaza, hinders investigations – report
- Damage in Gaza unprecedented: UN
- Bombed-out building reveals devastation in Gaza
- Israeli military uses footage from Egypt, labelled as Gaza
- Israeli Troops Sniping Children Playing on Rooftop in Gaza
- Gaza in Ruins
- The Israeli Defence Forces Had Been Here
- Israeli forces shoot, kill 12-year-old Palestinian boy near Hebron
- PHOTOS: Israeli forces kill Palestinian and bulldoze his family house
Yet, DNA Analysis Shows that BOTH Palestinians AND Jews are Semites
- Semitic populations, including Jews, usually possess an excess of J1 Y chromosomes compared to other populations harboring Y-haplogroup J. 
- In a 2003 genetic study, Bedouins showed the highest rates (62.5%) of the subclade Haplogroup J-M267 among all populations tested, followed by Palestinian Arabs (38.4%), Iraqis (28.2%), Ashkenazi Jews (14.6%) and Sephardic Jews (11.9%), according to Semino et al.
Does this mean that Israel’s war on the Palestinians is anti-Semitic?
Good question . . .