Great! But, is QEG a scam, or does it work? . . .
Lol! Maybe in a few years MIT research will tell us:
What is a QEG?
The QEG (Quantum Electric Generator) is an “over unity” resonator–it puts out more electric energy than it takes to start it.
The ‘quantum’ part of the design has to do with how the generator is started. The QEG exciter coil is external to the generator, and the excitation signal is conducted through the quantum field (zero point) into the generator core, to start oscillation. Once the machine builds up to the resonant frequency, it powers itself (is self-running).
Open source QEG plans have recently been posted online. In the first 24 hours 20,000 people downloaded them. You can too, for free, here: Open Source Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) plans. [Updated User Manuals may be posted: here.]
The QEG prototype (above) looks homemade, doesn’t it?
Remember the 1st Apple computer prototype . . .
. . . and its inventors?
Keshe Foundation Releases Free Energy Files
MT Keshe is the founder of the Keshe Foundation where he and his team of research scientists claim to have potentially formulated technologies around free energy. Some of these technologies are plasma based developed directly by MT Keshe. The Keshe Foundation has recently released their research to the public. You can download the information on the technologies from the Keshe Foundation (note that the size of the file is around 1GB): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bw47p7ek3R49bmVUQzE3cnZMb2c/edit.
[Project Camelot has a video interview of MT Keshe, Complete Transcript of the Keshe March 16th interview.]
- QEG- Quantum Energy Generator: (illuminations2012.wordpress.com)
- Qeg “Quantum Energy Generator”: We Are Serious and We Are Making It Happen (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- Qeg Open Sourced (americankabuki.blogspot.com)
- “If you Build It, and Give it Away, They will come.” QEG Full Disclosure. (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- Quantum Energy Generator QEG 3 and HopeGirl Video (revolution-green.com)
- QEG Full Disclosure……. “10KW of power output for less than 1KW input” (philosophers-stone.co.uk)