What makes this building particularly interesting is not just how solidly it was built up -but rather just how fast it fell down on September 11.
Watch the collapse of World Trade Center Tower 7 side-by-side with a controlled demolition and see if you can spot any similarities:
Take a close look at the manner in which WTC 7 collapses straight down. For the building to collapse in this fashion, all of the load bearing supports would have had to fail at exactly the same time.
The claim that the collapse was the result of a fire requires the fire be equally distributed throughout the entire floor of the building, providing equal heat for an equal amount of time, so that all the load bearings members would fail at the exact same moment.
Do you find this plausible? (Source)
Join me and say, “I do not condone this, I do not consent.”
Check it out: The Penthouse on top of WTC7 falls first. Why?
- Skeptic’s 5 Minute Version of 911
- Poll: More Americans Believe World Trade Center 7 Was Demolished On 9/11 than Believe the Government’s Explanation
- Tell me again how Building 7 was damaged by falling debris and that led to it’s collapse
- 9/11 WTC South Tower–explosions were just a coincidence, right?
- Osama Bin Laden denied responsibility for 9/11 [CNN]
- The skeptic’s eulogy for the many Bin Laden(s)
- America’s Newest Allies: al Qaida
- 12 Years After 9/11, Obama Helps ‘Revive’ Al-Qaeda in Syria
- Tell me again how Building 7 was damaged by falling debris and that helped lead to it’s collapse
- Eyewitness Reports Of ExplosionsBefore WTC Collapses (whatreallyhappened.com)
- Poll: More Americans Believe WTC 7 Was Demolished than Believe the Government’s Explanation
- 9/11 Commission Member Alleges a White House Cover-up; 9/11 Smoking Gun; 9/11 Who Done It (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)
- 24 Hard Facts About 9/11 That Cannot Be Debunked (12160.info)
- Nearly Half of Americans Don’t Know About the Collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11 (jeremyrhammond.com)