The crumbling edifice of Government lies, unraveling before the world . . .
- Washington’s campaign to justify war against Syria is disintegrating, as it becomes ever clearer that the war on Syria is illegal, and that Washington has no evidence to back up charges that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s regime used chemical weapons in Ghouta
- US Supported Syrian Rebels Admit Chemical Attack Responsibility To Associated Press Reporter (Video)
- Assad ‘Protected Christians’ in Syria, Rebels ‘Attacking Christians’
- Why Are We On The Side Of Muslim Al Qaeda In Syria?
Obama and Kerry “Jump the Shark”
Jumping the shark is an idiom used to describe the moment in the evolution of television show when it begins a decline in quality that is beyond recovery, which is usually a particular scene, episode, or aspect of a show in which the writers use some type of “gimmick” in a desperate attempt to keep viewers’ interest. (Source)
America is used to playing the role of the hero in the epic tale of modern Earth. Our nation began with an act of defiance and victory so unexpected and so poetic, it cemented our cultural identity as freedom fighters for centuries to come. Over time, our government, turning progressively corrupt, has exploited this cultural identity in order to lure Americans into committing atrocities in the name of our traditional sense of “heroism”. We have, in fact, become the very antagonists we thought we were fighting against (there’s the delicious irony needed to round out our fairytale).
Our government’s actions surrounding Syria, for instance, have made America appear not just bloodthirsty, but also ridiculous. The Obama Administration has taken us to the brink of World War III and left us there to stare out over the chasm. The slightest breeze could send us plummeting. All to generate military support for Al-Qaeda, the same organization designated by the establishment as our mortal enemy.
In the meantime, our economic system now survives solely on the whims of the Federal Reserve, a private central bank that answers to NO ONE, and writes fiscal policy without oversight. The government is not only seeking to trigger world war, it also wants to pay for that war with money we do not have, riding debts we cannot pay, to foreign creditors we will piss off in the process of unleashing our unfunded laser guided hell.
Never has the U.S. been slathered in so much absurdity all at once. Now, we wear the mustache… (Source)
1. Barack Obama, during an interview with Charlie Savage on December 20, 2007: “The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation.”
2. Joe Biden, during a television interview in 2007: “The president has no constitutional authority … to take this nation to war … unless we’re attacked or unless there is proof we are about to be attacked. And if he does, if he does, I would move to impeach him.”
3. U.S. Representative Ted Poe: “Mr. President, you must call Congress back from recess immediately to take a vote on a military strike on Syria. Assad may have crossed a red line but that does not give you the authority to redline the Constitution.”
4. U.S. Representative Kurt Schrader: “I see no convincing evidence that this is an imminent threat to the United States of America.”
5. U.S. Representative Barbara Lee: “While we understand that as commander-in-chief you have a constitutional obligation to protect our national interests from direct attack, Congress has the constitutional obligation and power to approve military force, even if the United States or its direct interests (such as its embassies) have not been attacked or threatened with an attack.”
6. The New York Times: “American officials said Wednesday there was no ‘smoking gun’ that directly links President Bashar al-Assad to the attack, and they tried to lower expectations about the public intelligence presentation.”
7. U.S. Senator Rand Paul: “The war in Syria has no clear national security connection to the United States and victory by either side will not necessarily bring in to power people friendly to the United States.”
8. U.S. Senator Tim Kaine: “I definitely believe there needs to be a vote.”
9. Donald Rumsfeld: “There really hasn’t been any indication from the administration as to what our national interest is with respect to this particular situation.”
10. Robert Fisk: “If Barack Obama decides to attack the Syrian regime, he has ensured – for the very first time in history – that the United States will be on the same side as al-Qa’ida.”
11. Former congressman Dennis Kucinich: “So what, we’re about to become al-Qaeda’s air force now?”
12. Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem: “We have two options: either to surrender, or to defend ourselves with the means at our disposal. The second choice is the best: we will defend ourselves.”
13. A Syrian Army officer: “We have more than 8,000 suicide martyrs within the Syrian army, ready to carry out martyrdom operations at any moment to stop the Americans and the British. I myself am ready to blow myself up against US aircraft carriers to stop them attacking Syria and its people.”
14. Khalaf Muftah, a senior Ba’ath Party official: “We have strategic weapons and we’re capable of responding.”
16. Ali Larjiani, the speaker of the Iranian parliament: “…the country which has been destroyed by the terrorists during the past two years will not sustain so much damage as the warmongers will receive in this war.”
17. Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei: “Starting this fire will be like a spark in a large store of gunpowder, with unclear and unspecified outcomes and consequences”
18. General Mohammad Ali Jafari, chief of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards: (an attack on Syria) “means the immediate destruction of Israel.”
19. Israeli President Shimon Peres: “Israel is not and has not been involved in the civil war in Syria, but if they try to hurt us, we will respond with full force.”
20. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu: “We are not part of the civil war in Syria, but if we identify any attempt whatsoever to harm us, we will respond and we will respond in strength.”
21. The Jerusalem Post: “The lines between Hezbollah and the Syrian regime are so blurred that Israel will hold Damascus responsible if Hezbollah bombards Israel in the coming days, Israeli officials indicated on Wednesday.”
22. Ron Paul: “The danger of escalation with Russia is very high”
23. Pat Buchanan: “The sole beneficiary of this apparent use of poison gas against civilians in rebel-held territory appears to be the rebels, who have long sought to have us come in and fight their war.”
24. Retired U.S. General James Mattis: “We have no moral obligation to do the impossible and harm our children’s future because we think we just have to do something.”
25. Syrian refugee Um Ahmad: “Isn’t it enough, all the violence and fighting that we already have in the country, now America wants to bomb us, too?”
(Source: This article first appeared here at the Economic Collapse Blog.)
George Carlin on American War in the Middle East (VIDEO): “My First Rule: I Don’t Believe Anything the Government Tells Me. Nothing. Zero. And I Don’t Take Very Seriously the Media or Press in this Country, Who [are] Nothing More than Unpaid Employees of the Department of Defense.”
Kerry who was complimentary of Assad as short as 2 years ago when he referred to him as a “very generous man”. (Source)
Now Kerry says Assad is a “thug and a murderer”. (Source)
Hmmmmmmmm, I’ll go with the George Carlin RULE: Don’t Believe Anything the Government Tells Me. Nothing. Zero.
“The indiscriminate slaughter of civilians, the killing of women and children and innocent bystanders by chemical weapons is a moral obscenity. By any standard, it is inexcusable.“
Secretary of State John Kerry
*Commenting on the false flag chemical attack used to frame Syrian President Assad
- Where is the outrage over the “dead children” killed by American missiles, American bombs, and American predator drones?
- Are these deaths not a “moral obscenity”?
Excerpt from a speech delivered in 1933, by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC.
War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses. I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we’ll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag. I wouldn’t go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket. (Source)
SYRIAN TIMELINE (bottom to top)
The U.S., Britain and Israel have Used Chemical Weapons within the Last 10 Years http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/08/the-u-s-and-israel-have-used-chemical-weapons-within-the-last-8-years.html
Aug 27th, 2013.
Does President Obama know he’s fighting on al-Qa’ida’s side? http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/does-president-obama-know-hes-fighting-on-alqaidas-side-8786680.html
Aug 27th, 2013.
Pat Buchanan: Syria intervention “has Tonkin Gulf written all over it.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfAUUU0Hsms
Aug 26th, 2013.
Russia Warns U.S. Over Syria, Says Obama Like Bush http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2013/08/25/russia-warns-u-s-over-syria-says-obama-like-bush/
Aug 25th, 2013
Syrian soldiers enter rebel tunnels, find chemical agents: state TV http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/24/us-syria-crisis-jobar-idUSBRE97N04T20130824
Aug 24th, 2013.
Russia says rebels may have staged alleged Syrian chemical attack http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/21/us-syria-crisis-chemicals-russia-idUSBRE97K0SB20130821
Aug 21st, 2013.
Obama authorizes secret CIA support for Syrian rebels http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/obama-authorizes-secret-cia-support-for-syrian-rebels/article4457317/
Aug 2nd, 2013
Al-Qaeda Backers Found With U.S. Contracts in Afghanistan http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2013-07-30/al-qaeda-backers-found-with-u-s-contracts-in-afghanistan.html
July 30th, 2013.
Obama to move forward with plan to arm Syrian rebels http://us.cnn.com/2013/07/23/politics/us-syrian-rebels/index.html
July 24, 2013.
Al Qaeda militants flee Iraq jail in violent mass break-out http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/22/us-iraq-violence-idUSBRE96L0RM20130722
July 22nd, 2013.
U.S. has secretly provided arms training to Syria rebels since 2012 http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/21/world/la-fg-cia-syria-20130622
June 21st, 2013
Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
May 6th, 2013.
UN’s Del Ponte says evidence Syria rebels ‘used sarin’ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22424188
May 5th, 2013.
U.S. Army vet charged with firing rocket propelled grenades with Al Qaeda http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/u-s-army-vet-fights-al-qaida-fbi-article-1.1302377 http://video.foxnews.com/v/2263622958001/
March 29th, 2013.
US ‘backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria, blame it on Assad govt’: Report http://in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html
Jan 30th, 2013.
U.S. ‘backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad’s regime’ http://web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http:/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
Jan 29th, 2013.
2012:Syrian Rebels Tied to Al Qaeda Play Key Role in War – NYTimes.com https://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/world/middleeast/syrian-rebels-tied-to-al-qaeda-play-key-role-in-war.html?
Dec 8th, 2012
Reality Check: One on One with President Obama, Why Is The U.S. Supporting Al Qaeda In Syria? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE4xM9W1drI
Sept 11th 2012
Al Qaeda is seeking to manipulate tensions in the Middle East to its own advantage, warn experts http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2012/07/27/al_qaeda_is_seeking_to_manipulate_tensions_in_the_middle_east_to_its_own_advantage_warn_experts.html
July 27th, 2012.
Al Qaeda’s War for Syria http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443343704577551281530782466.html?
July 26th, 2012
Al-Qaeda tries to carve out a war for itself in Syria http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9396256/Al-Qaeda-tries-to-carve-out-a-war-for-itself-in-Syria.html
July 12, 2012
Stephen Harper defends aid money through unregistered Syrian charity http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2012/08/14/stephen_harper_defends_aid_money_through_unregistered_syrian_charity.html
Aug 14th, 2012
Double agent led CIA, allies to terrorists, underwear bomb http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2018171295_underwearbomb09.html
May 9th, 2012.
Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?
Apr 28th, 2012.
Al-Qaeda has likely infiltrated Syria opposition, behind recent suicide bombings: U.S. intelligence chief http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/02/16/al-qaeda-has-likely-influtrated-syria-opposition-behind-recent-suicide-bombings-u-s/
Feb 12th, 2012.
Report: U.S. Bribes to Protect Convoys Are Funding Taliban Insurgents http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Afghanistan/united-states-military-funding-taliban-afghanistan/story?id=10980527
June 22nd, 2010.
Tony Blair on Dick Cheney: He wanted to remake Middle East after 9/11, invade Iraq, Syria, Iran http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/tony-blair-dick-cheney-wanted-remake-middle-east-9-11-invade-iraq-syria-iran-article-1.438532#
Sept 5th, 2010.
- US facing intl. isolation over warmongering against Syria
- Leaked Documents: U.S. Framed Syria in Chemical Weapons Attack
- Pat Buchanan: Syria Chemical Weapons Attack “Reeks of False Flag Operation”
- America Totally Discredited
- Admission of treason? John McCain admits to being friends with Al-Qaida
- John Kerry’s “Colin Powell moment” (wsws.org)
- More Kerry Stupid, Uninformed LIES About Chem Weapons
- Pro-Israel Lobby Pushes America into War. AIPAC Is A Grave Threat To World Peace
- 5 Dirty Tricks AIPAC Uses Against Congress
- 2009 UN report showing Israel using chemical weapons against Palestinians
- CIA Documents Reveal Israeli Stockpile of Chemical Weapons
- Israel worried it may be pushed to join chemical weapons ban
- Israel’s Chemical Weapons Stockpile Highlights Western Hypocrisy
- Selective ‘obscenity’: US checkered record on chemical weapons
- U.S. Military Housing Chemical Weapons in Kentucky: Sarin & VX Nerve Agents Stored at Blue Grass Depot
- John Kerry Delivers Obama’s War Declaration Against Syria (21stcenturywire.com)
- 22 reasons why starting World War III in Middle East is a really bad idea
- Washington’s lies on alleged Syrian chemical attack unravel. The US government will, more than ever, be seen for what it is: a predatory imperialist power working with the other ex-colonial powers to dominate the region through brutal wars
- Syria–who’s up for yet another senseless war?
- Syrian Timeline Proving The Whole Lead Up To The False Flag