Main spin media fails again . . .
The trial is over for Mona Yevette Nelson. She is a black woman who has been found guilty of kidnapping a white child and torturing him to death with a blowtorch in Houston.
There has never been any serious media coverage of this case.
The trial only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, appeared to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial had started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.
If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the “racially motivated torture murder” in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.
The media bosses no longer deny that they manipulate the news to promote a political agenda. They are desperate to keep this crime a secret. It has received about one millionth of one percent of the coverage that Trayvon Martin received. If you think America should know what happened to Jonathon Foster on Christmas Eve 2010, then you need to help us get the word out.
- Mona Nelson found guilty of torture murder of twelve year old (topconservativenews.com)
- Extraordinary non-reporting of hate crime torture murder (topconservativenews.com)
- Torture and Murder in Tennessee – Why No Movement for These Innocents? (trevorloudon.com)
- Media blackout as trial begins for alleged baby killer
- Opening arguments begin in trial of woman accused of killing 12-year-old boy (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- The Welding Torch Killer – Mona Nelson Trial Continues As Does National Media Avoidance (theconservativetreehouse.com)