Meat for Brains
- At 1:05, I get a rude awakening.
- At 1:41, he starts talking about you.
- At 3:50, he kind of breaks my brain.
- At 4:50, he lets you know how broke you really are.
- At 5:20, he rubs it in. And at 5:50, he points out that reality isn’t close to what we think it is.
Follow the money:
Every area of the economy is still about taking wealth from the great mass of people and putting it into the hands of a few. (Source)
It’s what Kenneth Rogoff calls, “Byzantine labyrinths funneling money to powerful interests“.