Hopelessly trying to enforce control over the 99% . . .
- Seems to me that the only reason you’d want to control something is if you’re afraid of it or what it could do.
- Which would mean that ‘they’ actually realize that ‘we’ have more ‘power’ than them.
- And if ‘they’ are afraid, isn’t that a weak position to begin with, which could easily topple?
So strange… ‘Their’ behavior kinda seems like that behavior of a two-year old who hasn’t learned how to share, play nice with people or realize that we’re all the same and in this thing together.
What the disclosures of former CIA contractor Edward Snowden show perhaps above all else is just how petrified the leaders of the United States have become – of ordinary citizens both in the US and around the world . . . figuratively sitting within their privileged niches and petrified by the mounting discontent “outside”. Through their criminal ransacking and rigging of wealth, the powers-that-be have through their own insatiable greed created a powerful potential enemy -virtually the entire population, both in the US and around the world. (Source)
It sees just how close is the collapse of its world, and a sense of doom has overcome the leadership groups as they stare into the face of the unknown. They are starting to see that the invincibility and power they took so for granted are illusions and all the plans they had made ultimately pipe-dreams. Hence their disarray mounts, and their ability to direct the affairs of the world falters and wanes. As their grip weakens, the incoming Light picks up the slack. (Source)
“Freedom of speech is a principal pillar of a free government; when this support is taken away, the constitution of a free society is dissolved, and tyranny is erected on its ruins.” – Benjamin Franklin
Satire: The Advantages of Dictatorship
Quick Synopsis of the Failing New World Order . . .
- Turkey and the Illusion of Democracy (nobyeni.wordpress.com)
- Tear gas is no humanitarian weapon (salon.com)
- How Inbred Elites Are Tearing America Apart (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)