The malevolent elite are reduced to grasping at straws.
No joke. The US is now arming Al-Qaeda.
The scent of flailing desperation is in the air . . .
Syrian 'REBELS' Pledge Loyalty to Al-Qaeda... (USA Today)
USA MILITARY PLEDGES SUPPORT FOR SYRIAN 'REBELS' (Drudge Report)
It’s Orwellian . . .
Officially the change of partners had never happened.
OceaniaAmerica and Al-Qaeda were at war with EurasiaSyria: therefore OceaniaAmerica and Al-Qaeda had always been at war with EurasiaSyria. — 1984, George Orwell.
Syrian rebels have actually pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda.
Yes, you read that correctly.
The whole point of the “war on terror” was to supposedly fight al-Qaeda, but now the U.S. military is allied with them.
Why in the world would we want to help the people who are supposed to be our greatest global enemy?…
Suddenly everyone in the mainstream media is talking all about Syria and not about the IRS scandal, Benghazi, NSA snooping or any of the other political scandals that have popped up in recent weeks.
- Americans on Both Sides of the Aisle Oppose War In Syria
- With Scandals Raging At Home, Obama (Conveniently) Discovers Chemical Weapons Use in Syria
- Man Behind Syrian ‘Chemical Weapons’ Claim Is Fiction Writer Who Covered Up Benghazi
- Kerry Vows US Aid To Syria ‘Rebels’ After Huge Losses
- US troops on Syria border as Obama arms rebels
Obama, the peace prize President, will in effect be actively funding and providing weapons to the Al-Nusra Front, aka Al-Qaeda
The Al-Nusra Front belongs to Al-Qaeda and is composed of Sunni extremists who are waging a Holy war against the Shia population of Syria. The last thing they want is democracy. The want to overthrow the Syrian government and enact Sharia Law.
- The leader of the al-Nusra Front, a jihadist group fighting in Syria, has pledged allegiance to the leader of al-Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri.
- Abu Mohammed al-Jawlani said the group’s behaviour in Syria would not change as a result.
- Al-Nusra claims to be have carried out many suicide bombings and guerrilla attacks against state targets.
- On Tuesday, al-Qaeda in Iraq announced a merger with al-Nusra, but Mr Jawlani said he had not been consulted on this.
- Al-Nusra has been designated as a terrorist organisation by the US.
The Al-Nusra Front or Jabhat al-Nusra (Arabic: جبهة النصرة لأهل الشام Jabhat an-Nuṣrah li-Ahl ash-Shām, “Front of Defence for the People of Greater Syria“), is an Al Qaida associate operating in Syria. The group announced its creation on 23 January 2012 during the Syrian civil war. It is described as “the most aggressive and successful arm of the rebel force”. The group was designated by the United Nations as a terrorist organisation and by the United States in December 2012. In April 2013, the leader of the Islamic state of Iraq released an audio statement announcing that Jabhat al-Nusra is its branch in Syria. The leader of Al Nusra, Abu Mohammad al-Golani, denied the merger but affirmed their allegiance to Al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri. In May 2013, a faction of Jabhat emerged in the east of Syria operating under the name of the “Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham”  (Source)
Are We This Stupid?
Is this really who the U.S. government wants us to be allies with?
Are we this stupid?
Again, are we this stupid?
What Really Is Happening in Syria?
Deleted “Daily Mail UK” Online Article: US Backed Plan for Chemical Weapon Attack in Syria to Be Blamed on Assad
- The US Gave Chemical Weapons to the “Rebels” in Syria,
- Then the “Rebels” Used the Chemical Weapons,
- Then the “Rebels” Falsely Blamed Syria for Using Chemical Weapons, and
- Finally, “Because of Syria’s Chemical Weapons,” the US Used this “Story” as an Excuse for the US to Go to War.
Here’s documentation to back it up:
- The U.S. is Channeling the Chemical Weapons to our Al Qaeda “Rebels” in Syria
- Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad’s regime: U.N. official
- Turkish security forces found a 2kg cylinder with sarin gas after searching the homes of Syrian militants from the Al-Qaeda linked Al-Nusra Front
- “U.N. has testimony that Syrian rebels used sarin gas” Chicago Tribune, May, 5 2013
- Syria Chemical Weapons Evidence By U.S. Does Not Meet International Standards
- Man Behind story of Syrian WMD usage Is a Published Fiction writer
- Syria chemical weapons accusations ‘a means of justifying further military action’
Syria has an independent, State run, central bank
The rebels in Syria are foreigners funded by the western governments who don’t like that Syria is not in debt to international bankers because of their resources, making them financially independent and NOT under our control. Tsk, tsk.
By the way, Russia has a naval base in Syria.
A war with Syria, may ignite a war with Russia.
- Russia slams US talks of imposing no-fly zone on Syria
- Russian Mig Buzzes Israel After Israeli Attack on Syria
- ‘Doomsday Weapons To Syria’ – Putin
“If they call me a terrorist, I will consider it an honor,” the teens sing. “Our terror is blessed, a divine call. Our terror is blessed, a divine call.”
The video serves as yet another reminder that the Obama administration is directly aiding terrorists with its decision to arm the rebels with heavy weaponry. Despite efforts to differentiate between FSA militants and Al-Qaeda terrorists, the two groups have clearly merged into a single force.
- – Jabhat al-Nusra is now the leading front line fighting force in Syria and is commanding the other rebel groups.
- – In April, the head of Jabhat al-Nusra pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda chief Ayman al-Zawahiri.
- – FSA rebels are defecting to Jabhat al-Nusra in droves.
- – Immediately after the State Department declared Jabhat al-Nusra a terrorist organization, 29 different FSA rebel outfits pledged allegiance to the Al-Qaeda group.
- – FSA rebels have vowed to “fight the U.S.” once they finish with Bashar Al-Assad.
- – FSA rebels have been filmed burning US and Israeli flags on more than one occasion.
- – FSA rebels have been filmed on previous occasions singing songs that glorify Osama Bin Laden and the 9/11 attacks.
- – One FSA group even calls its fighting unit the “Osama Bin Laden” brigade.
- – Another video shows FSA rebels chanting, “We are all with Osama bin Laden!”
- – FSA rebels have voiced their desire to see the Al-Qaeda flag fly over the White House once the rebels are victorious across the region.
- – FSA rebels recently massacred an entire village of Christians while last week they slaughtered a 14-year-old boy for supposedly insulting Mohammed.
After being downplayed for well over a year, the reality that Al-Qaeda terrorists are leading the other rebel groups in Syria, and that the Obama administration is set to arm extremist radicals who will later pose a direct threat to American national security, is now widely accepted.
Even the Mayor of London Boris Johnson broke ranks with British Prime Minister David Cameron earlier this week to warn that there was no way to prevent such weapons reaching “Al-Qaeda-affiliated thugs” and that western powers would be “pressing weapons into the hands of maniacs”. (Source)
- Obama Throws Military Support To Al-Qaeda Connected Syrian Rebels (vineoflife.net)
- Syrian rebels pledge loyalty to al-Qaeda (theuglytruth.wordpress.com)
- Israel Helps Al-Qaeda Attack on Syria
- Vladimir Putin on Syria: Do you want to supply arms to people who eat their enemies organs?
- Syrian rebels defy US and pledge allegiance to jihadi group
- Syrian Rebels Pledge Allegiance to Al-Qaeda Group That Killed U.S. Troops
- Syria–who’s up for yet another senseless war?
- Classical Rant–bombing Syria as performance art?
- Iraq, Libya, Syria, Extensive US-NATO War Crimes. How the Media Buries ‘The Evidence’
- Over 500 ‘Al Qaeda militants’ escape Iraq’s Abu Ghraib in violent break-out