Who was IRS targeting? And why?
IRS commissioner, Steve Miller, has resigned after it was found that the agency specifically targeted groups that taught the Constitution or were considered ‘patriots’.
. . . the IRS had openly declared financial warfare on all groups considered to be ‘conservative’ in nature, and the admission by the agency here shows that we are facing corruption seated at the deepest levels of United States government wings.
. . . remember, this scandal that has now led to the IRS Commissioner’s resignation was labeled a ‘conspiracy theory’ back in 2012–a label we know is used to dismiss real issues by the media.
. . . back in June of 2011 that IRS official Lois G. Lerner said that they were not engaged in any type of attacks on conservative-based groups, denying that those speaking out against their unfair treatment had any credibility whatsoever. This, of course, was a complete lie.
But wait, here’s more:
- IRS ordered conservative educational group to turn over a list of high school and college students it trained.
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) demanded that limited government and tea party groups produce Facebook posts, donor lists, and even what books group members were reading.
- IRS Gave Preferential Treatment to Democrat Nonprofits
- Prominent Catholic professor claims IRS audited her after speaking against Obama
- IRS: “Please Detail The Content Of Your Members’ Prayers”
- IRS Admits Harassing Patriot Groups
- IRS timeline shows DC officials in loop on Tea Party targeting
- Firestorm Over IRS Targeting of Patriot Groups
- IRS IG Report: Targeting Conservatives Began In 2010
- Did Obama Know Too? IRS Officials Knew Patriots And Tea Party Groups Were Being Targeted 2 Years Ago
Repeat 3 Times: There is no conspiracy–just co-incidence.
Last night, Barack Obama tried to take control of the narrative on one of the scandals that have rocked his administration by announcing that IRS Commissioner Steve Miller had resigned by request of Treasury Secretary Jack Lew. As it turns out, Miller was leaving in a month anyway, but the outgoing IRS chief took the time to note that the wrongdoing was limited to two IRS employees in the Cincinnati office, who had already been “disciplined” — which directly contradicts the Inspector General’s report, which shows managerial involvement since March 2010 at least, and coordination between multiple offices and units. (Source)
“He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people . . .” — The Declaration of Independence, 1776.
- IntelliHub – Breaking: IRS Commissioner Resigns Amid Mass Outrage – 16 May 2013 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Breaking: IRS Commissioner Resigns Amid Mass Outrage (storyleak.com)
- Video: IRS scapegoats not exactly taking it lying down (hotair.com)
- Leaked Docs: Irs Targeting Conservatives in What Media Called ‘Conspiracy’ (ultimatefulfillment.org)
- IRS to pro-life group: Send letter pledging not to protest Planned Parenthood to get your tax exemption
- Oops: IRS’s rationale for scrutinizing tea partiers debunked by nonprofit application data
- Obama White House Just Caught In HUGE Lie/Contradiction – See Proof Here