“He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people . . .” — The Declaration of Independence, 1776.
Repeat three times: The Terrorists Hate Us for Our Freedoms . . .
If “the terrorists hate us for our freedoms” then the solution is soooooooooo obvious–duh, just take away our freedoms so they don’t have to hate us any more. QED.
Maybe that helps to explain why Feds Have Identified 300,000 Americans as Terrorists?
- Feds Identify 300,000 Americans As Terrorists
- 875,000 People Are On America’s Terrorist Suspect List
- The Terrorists Have Been Identified
- The Criminalization of Political Dissent in America
- MSM tactic: label all opposing views as “conspiracy theories”
- CNN Calls for Real-time Police State Surveillance
- We’re ALL Terrorists Now, Under US Government’s Broadly Expanded ‘Signs of Terrorism’–but remember those labeled as ‘terrorists’ have no rights
- Police Seizure of YOUR Assets–guilty until proven innocent
- Police on Steroids (possibly 1 in 4)–rampant steroid drug abuse by police linked to ‘roid rage, epidemic police brutality, and excessive use of force
- Tasers Kill — lethal force
- Ratcheting Up the Police State–expansion of Security Theater by DHS and TSA to thousands of U.S. locations
- Ratcheting Up the Police State–all your cell phone data now belongs to the police
- Ratcheting Up the Police State–to be cont’d
- Political Prisoners in the US: Heartbreaking Repression–jailed in Seattle for refusal to “cooperate” with a Grand Jury political witch hunt
- Who’s Up for Killing American Citizens in America–to protect us from the millions who “might” be terrorists
- Lock Down #101–let’s turn all schools into prisons so the kids can get used to it for the rest of their life
- Pepper Spray Cop, Lt. John Pike–symbol of a banal, bureaucratic and surreal evil, an unflattering picture of man as moral monster.
- Understanding the Nature of the Boot on Our Face