This published, peer-reviewed study in 2011, analyzed more than 38,000 reports of infant hospitalizations and deaths following vaccinations and found:
. . . statistically significant correlations between the number of vaccine doses administered to infants and infant hospitalization and mortality rates: babies who receive the most vaccines tend to have higher (worse) hospitalization and death rates. . . Babies who received 6, 7, or 8 vaccines during a single pediatric well-baby visit were the most likely to be hospitalized following their injections. In fact, the hospitalization rate increased linearly from 11.0% for infants receiving 2 vaccine doses to 23.5% for infants receiving 8 vaccine doses. (Source: Human & Experimental Toxicology, vol. 30 no. 9, Sept 2011)
A Positive Association Found Between Autism Prevalence and Childhood Vaccination Uptake Across The U.S. Population
This published, peer-reviewed study in 2011 compared data from 34 nations and found: “A high statistically significant correlation between increasing number of vaccine doses and increasing infant mortality rates.” (Source: Human and Experimental Toxicology, 30(9), 2011)
More Infant Vaccinations => Higher Death Rate
More is NOT better . . . actually, it’s worse, much worse.
Infants in America, with 36 vaccinations, had almost three times higher Infant Mortality Rate, as compared to infants in Sweden and Japan, who received 11 vaccinations:
In 2007, Sweden and Japan required only 11 infant vaccines, and had less than half the infant mortality rate of the U.S. which required 36 infant vaccines.
- Under Age 5 Mortality statistics derived from: World Health Organization – World Health Statistics 2009 Report: http://www.who.int/whosis/whostat/EN_WHS09_Table1.pdf
- Govt. Mandated Vaccines figures derived from: Generation Rescue Inc. 2009: http://www.generationrescue.org/documents/SPECIAL%20REPORT%20AUTISM%202.pdf
Infants who received 2 vaccines simultaneously were significantly less likely to be hospitalized than infants who received 3 or more vaccines at the same time. Infants who received 3 vaccines simultaneously were significantly less likely to be hospitalized than infants who received 4 or more vaccines at the same time. Babies who received 6, 7, or 8 vaccines during a single pediatric well-baby visit were the most likely to be hospitalized following their injections. In fact, the hospitalization rate increased linearly from 11.0% for infants receiving 2 vaccine doses to 23.5% for infants receiving 8 vaccine doses.
The authors of the study, Dr. Gary Goldman and Neil Z. Miller, also discovered that younger infants were significantly more likely to be hospitalized after receiving vaccinations than older infants. In addition, infants who received 5-8 vaccines simultaneously were significantly more likely to die following their shots than infants who received 1-4 vaccines simultaneously.
Several factors could contribute to whether an infant will have an adverse reaction to vaccines, including a genetic predisposition, illness (which may be a contraindication to vaccine administration), quality of vaccines (which can vary by manufacturing methods), and sensitivity to one or more vaccine components. Some infants might be more likely to experience an adverse reaction due to biochemical or synergistic toxicity associated with concurrent administration of multiple vaccines.
In 1990, infants received a total of 15 vaccine doses prior to their first year of life. By 2007, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommended 26 vaccine doses for infants: 3 DTaP, 3 polio, 3 Hib, 3 hepatitis B, 3 pneumococcal, 3 rotavirus, and 2 influenza vaccines.
The CDC’s Childhood Immunization Schedule Was Not Tested for Safety, Lacks Scientific Veracity:
While each childhood vaccine has individually undergone clinical trials to assess safety, studies have not been conducted to determine the safety (or efficacy) of combining vaccines during a single physician visit as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidelines. For example, 2-, 4-, and 6-month-old infants are expected to receive vaccines for polio, hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, rotavirus, Haemophilus influenzae type B, and pneumococcal, all during a single well-baby visit — even though this combination of 8 vaccines was never tested in clinical trials.
Although the CDC’s recommended childhood immunization schedule a) requires infants to receive up to 8 vaccines simultaneously, b) affects millions of infants annually, and c) was never scientifically tested for safety, the CDC had prior knowledge that combining chemical substances, including prescribed pharmaceuticals, “can produce health consequences that are additive, synergistic, antagonistic, or can potentiate the response expected from individual component exposures.”
Administering 6, 7, or 8 vaccine doses to an infant during a single physician visit may certainly be more convenient for parents — rather than making additional trips to the doctor’s office — but evidence of a positive association between infant adverse reactions and the number of vaccine doses administered confirms that vaccine safety must remain the highest priority.
The findings in this study show a positive correlation between the number of vaccine doses administered and the percentage of hospitalizations and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). (The VAERS database is an important postmarketing safety surveillance tool that is periodically analyzed by the CDC, FDA, and other vaccine researchers to discover potentially adverse vaccination trends.) In addition, younger infants were significantly more likely than older infants to be hospitalized or die after receiving vaccines. These trends not only have a biological plausibility but are supported by evidence from case reports, case series, and other studies using entirely different methodologies and unique population cohorts. For example, in 2011, Miller and Goldman collaborated on another study showing that among developed nations infant mortality increased with an increase in the number of vaccine doses.
Since vaccines are given to millions of infants annually, it is imperative that health authorities have scientific data from synergistic toxicity studies on all combinations of vaccines that infants might receive. Finding ways to increase vaccine safety should be the highest priority.
1. Relative trends in hospitalizations and mortality among infants by the number of vaccine doses and age, based on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), 1990-2010. Hum Exp Toxicol October 2012; 31(10): 1012-1021.
2. Mixed exposures research agenda: a report by the NORA Mixed Exposures Team. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH); DHHS (NIOSH) 2004. December 2005. p.106: vi.
3. Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity? Hum Exp Toxicol September 2011; 30(9): 1420-1428. [Read this study here: Miller-Goldman Vaccine Study (PubMed)]
But . . . why?
- Nations requiring the most vaccines tend to have the worst infant mortality rates. (See also: Published peer-reviewed study.)
- Study Finds Direct Link Between Vaccines and Infant Mortality
- Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Amish Don’t Get Autism? And They Don’t Get Vaccinations
- Infant Macaque Monkeys Given Standard Doses of Vaccines Develop Autism Symptoms
- Swine Flu Vaccine Causes Chronic Nervous System Disorders
- WHO chief yet to be vaccinated against swine flu
- 78 percent of children with polio were given polio vaccines
- Study: ‘more than half’ of measles outbreak cases had been vaccinated
“We are in the middle of spiritual warfare, and the Satanic weapons are all pointed at the young.“–Dianne Core (Source)
The aluminum present in vaccines makes the mercury, in any form, 100 times more toxic through a process called synergistic toxicity. Aluminum is used in very large doses in vaccines ostensibly to cause an immune reaction. According to a very recent study, “it causes cells to give up their DNA”. — Journal of Toxicology; Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 491316.
Vaccine Cover-Up in UK
Andrew Baker ( FFN) – Freedom of Information Act in the UK filed by a doctor there has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have:
1. Known the vaccines don’t work
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
3. Known they are a hazard to children
4. Colluded to lie to the public
5. Worked to prevent safety studies
Those are the same vaccines that are mandated to children in the US.
(Source: Documents from UK reveal 30 Years of Coverup )
If that wasn’t bad enough . . .
Vaccine Makers Get Immunity from Lawsuits: Due to thousands of lawsuits filed against vaccine makers for side effects suffered from swine flu shots vaccine makers and federal officials have now been granted immunity from lawsuits. (Source)
Why do ya’ suppose vaccine makers “need” immunity from lawsuits?
Want more details? Read this:
- Vaccines for Kids–taking parents out of the loop
- Swine Flu Vaccine Causes Chronic Nervous System Disorders
- Autism Speaks And We Listen! (wdok.radio.com)
- H1N1 vaccine linked to 700 percent increase in miscarriages
- Ex-Vaccine Developer Reveals Lies the Vaccine Industry is Built Upon in Interview