UPDATE Nov. 7, 2012: I was right! . . . but wish I was wrong.
UPDATE Dec. 26, 2012: Barack Obama received more than 99 percent of the vote in more than 100 precincts in Ohio on election day. Ohio was a very important swing state in Obama’s election. Third world dictators don’t even get 99% of the vote. See the key Ohio precinct vote counts here. Lucky coincidence for Obama that he was so popular in those Ohio precincts.
A bold prediction about the outcome of the upcoming U.S. election:
I know, for sure, who is going to win.
The winner will be the candidate who is in favor of and supports:
- Going to war with Iran
- Continuation of bankster bailouts
- Continuation of the ongoing legal corporate “donations” and lobbying that pays politicians to be total sellouts
- Increasing the size of government–through more debt, regulation, entitlements, military spending, etc.
- Restriction of liberties, erosion of the Bill of Rights, expansion of police powers, and the growth of Federal power over States Rights
- Continued multi-trillion-dollar debt-based spending, putting the United States into a position of never-ending debt, and possibly economic collapse.
Which candidate is this, you ask?
Both candidates, Obama and Romney, are in favor of and support all of the above policies. It’s already decided. We have no choice.
No matter who we vote for we get pretty much the same thing.
Who Will the Election?
Corporations win big! As does the Federal Reserve, the military industrial complex and the criminally-run pharmaceutical industry.
Lobbyists win, the pesticide companies win, the Wall Street banksters win, and the oil companies win.
That’s what this election is really all about: No matter how you vote on November 6th, the corporations win big and the People lose big.
The government gets bigger, the corporations gain more power, and the police state in America accelerates.
No matter who wins, we the People lose.
How do We WIN?
The current system is crumbling, no matter who wins the election. What we need as the human species is a more free, abundant society that does not suffer under the oppression and tyranny of Big Government, Big Pharma, Monsanto and the evil corporate cabals.
(Adapted from: Source)
As always, profits before people.
Sigh . . .