POWER TO THE PEOPLE: Together, we can get through this.
After days of unchecked police brutality against protestors in Spain . . . A crowd, protesting fraudulent austerity programs and obscene banker bailouts (in Spain), peacefully overwhelms and encourages Spain’s police to leave:
Excellent job, Spain! The World just wants to be free, we are being governed by crazies! No one was harmed . . . a true turning of the tide, hopefully around the world.
If you haven’t been following the Spain protests online it is unlikely that you are aware that the police in Spain have gone on an unchecked spree of violence literally beating everyone that crosses their paths. (Source: Alexander Higgins, blog.alexanderhiggins.com)
Iceland already threw the
parasite bankers out:
- So Iceland decided not to follow the rest of the world by bailing out the bankers. Instead, they chose to arrest them. Now their economy is recovering faster than the EU and the United States. Hmmmm.
- Iceland Stands Up to the Banksters, Rejects Their Fraudulent “Austerity” Programs–and survives just fine
- The Meaning of “Austerity” — and its antidote in Iceland
- Iceland Does What the US Should Have Done — stands up to bankster terrorists
- Iceland economic crisis documentary: http://youtu.be/5R7DczXyIcA and http://www.crisiswatch.net/EconomyCrisisList.html
- Arrest the Banksters! From the man that started the revolution in Iceland
Now, Spain is doing it! Next up, Greece?
And then, maybe, everywhere else . . . Why not?
Together, we can get through this . . .
“Why” we protest:
- Econ 101 and At a Glance
- The EU Is Designing ‘Binding Contracts’ With Detailed Austerity Plans For Member States
- Instituting Widespread Debt Slavery–debt is not just a credit instrument, it is an instrument of political and economic control
- EU’s “Irish debt crisis”–pity the Irish, who failed to stand up to the banksters, and are now debt slaves to IMF/EU
- Farming the Middle Class–how to extract maximum dollars
- Check out videos of GLOBAL PROTESTS
Yes, The Tide Is Turning:
- Madrid Spain Riot Police Beating Journalists, Smashing Cameras (alexanderhiggins.com)
- Spanish Police Violently Beat Peaceful #25s Protestors (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Madrid on the brink: Spanish protesters against austerity defy police brutality (sott.net)
- Madrid Riot Police Attack On 2nd Night Of Bailout #25s #26s Protests (alexanderhiggins.com)
- Spain Police Beating Everyone: A Warning To America (12160.info)
- Spain Protestors Evict Police Amid Wave Of Brutality (dprogram.net)