Does a caterpillar fear becoming a butterfly?
With each in-breath, take in more relaxation and calm and every out-breath let go of more tension. Keep that exchange going and within a minute, you will feel the shift.
Lingering fear can congeal in the body and be felt as real, physical pain–knots in muscles, stiffness, achy joints, rashes, constipation, acid reflux, etc. Let go of lingering fears to let go of those pains.
- The feeling of holding on, of being separate, of being afraid to let go, for too long, causes pain.
- Feeling that we have to fear the universe, feeling we often have to fight the universe, causes pain.
- Being afraid to relax, to let our guard down, constantly being tense, causes pain.
Let go of absolutely everything in your life that is holding you back, everything. Lighten up.
Forgive yourself, forgive others.
Relax and shift.
Shift to a new you.
Just like that
. . . in a twinkling of the eye.
No change can happen by holding on to old belief systems, no matter how hard you try, you’ll hit a wall over and over from now on. Thus the only way of bringing this wall down is by literally letting it go.
- If you feel something does not fit you… let it go.
- If you feel someone is trying to “attack you”… let it go.
- If you feel you don’t know how to Be anymore… let it go.
Fear only serves to feed and create more fear.
As Franklin Roosevelt noted, “We have nothing to fear but fear itself.”
Relax . . . By relaxing your expectations and feeling content even when uncertainty is before you then you will awaken and open your energies allowing for greater grace and divine intervention to be experienced. (Source)
Breathe! Breathe all the Love in and all the old out… and let it go.
- Let go your feeling of not being worth as you Are, without any need to prove it.
- Let go of the feeling you need to do something as you don’t need to do anything, only to Be.
- Follow the Joy… and you’ll find Miracles.
- Follow your Heart… and you’ll find All you truly need right Now.
If you feel confused… it’s ok. Don’t try to act out your confusion or it will enhance. It will grow bigger. Confusion means your old does not work anymore and you’re on the line of “no return” into True Love. My advice is to Choose Love. Love flows… and dissolves all suffering and all illusions giving you True Freedom. (Source)
Shift changes everything around you, but everything seems to stay the same in your eyes. But you feel it, don’t you? Have you felt time speed up? Many have. When you sit in a train without windows and it speeds up, you feel the speed increase even if you can’t see outside. The train car you’re in, however, stays the same – same seats, same travelers, same atmosphere, yet you’re now going faster, and everything outside your car knows it. Therefore, the reality of the car has changed, but to you it’s the same, except it’s rocking a bit more.
What’s really going on? The answer: You’ve sat through one of the most profound things that can happen to any planet, anywhere. This planet of yours is the only one in the universe that can do this, did you know that? Oh, there are many planets, and there is much life, more than you have any idea of, but yours is the only one in the universe that can shift reality by choice of the inhabitants. Based upon the consciousness of the beings upon it, reality can be shifted on planet Earth. (Source)
Ok, let’s get started:
Yes, Yes, Yes . . . (<<< read this)
Dancing in the Vortex of Change (<<< read this)
- Feel how love lives within you as a blue sky, a clear pond, the dawning Sun shinning through the forest… Feel unconditional love within every molecule of your earth vessel… Allow this unconditional love to transmute those physical molecules into their higher expression of light… Experience the light coursing through your body…
- Hone in on individual cells that are having difficultly accepting my love… These cells are the places in your body where you have stored fear. Therefore, these molecules are the most resistant to change.
- Fear hates change and love embraces it. Hence, focus your unconditional love on these wounded components of your body… Send each wounded molecule your deep gratitude for having the courage to protect the rest of your body by holding the fear within its cellular structure… Observe as the density of fear dis-articulates from each molecule…
- Now, send unconditional love to these dear living components of your earth body… (Source)
Did you realize there is a whole series of chain reaction that happens the moment you change your mind/change your energy about something? . . . The very moment you change your internal energy about anything, the world is already rearranging itself to create that for you. (Source)
You da boss
Be observant of the dramas you create in your reality and to eradicate these as much as possible. To create a drama in your reality is to enhance an energy, emotion, thought or situation. . . Observe the drama that you create in your reality or the energies, emotions, thoughts, experiences that you try to enhance in your reality. The important realization is that there is no need to enhance the energies but to allow yourself to have a more open and free experience of the energies. If you can begin to observe this within your being and reality you will free yourself of expectations and many ideas which may not have formed from truth, you will also gain a greater balance or attunement. (Source)
First, I had to calm my fear by telling it, “Thank you for sharing that we are in a dangerous situation. Listen to me Fear, I need you to calm down NOW so that I can take charge of this situation.” Once you talk to your fear in an authoritative manner, your consciousness rises beyond the unconscious reaction of Fight/Flight and into the consciousness of mastery of your energy. (Source)
Just Let Go
Forgiving yourself or someone else is just another way to let go.
Let it go. Nothing can stop the process but yourself. There are no more veils but the ones in the mind. The Heart has been freed. Go there and ask your Heart. Your Heart will tell you! (Source)
What “Just Let Go” Feels Like
- Releasing limitation,
- Surrendering to the unknown,
- Entering the vortex of creation,
- Trying out something in a novel fashion,
- Innocent excitement,
- Forgiveness (for yourself or someone else).
It is the open mind that is so vital. (Source)
Your new reality is already underway. When you feel a bit out of sorts, a bit disconnected, perhaps doubting the entire construct of ascension, just breathe it out. Let doubt blow through you like you’re a chain link fence. (Source)
Any sort of living entity produces waste as a part of their biological process. . . Your physical body needs to ”digest” all of these new energies. . . . in other words, it must be able to receive the energies and process them in a way so they can be distributed throughout your system and passed on unhindered in order to avoid any sort of stressful influence on your system. . . You need to be able to literally “breath in” and “breathe out” these energies in order to avoid any backup in your system. You see, this process of receiving energy is a process that needs to be constant, but it also needs to be allowed free flow. In other words, if you did not have a way to keep the energies moving continually through your system, you would literally be poisoned by all of the ”waste” being produced by this continuous process. (Source)
Now, today, find a way to release forever all thoughts of unworthiness, of being undeserving, of being less than. Acknowledge to yourself and accept that you are the loved and deserving creation of the Mother/Father God Creator of All That Is. Banish all speech and thought from your life that would make you less than or unworthy of anything. . . You are not less than. You are one with. You are not less than. You are one with. Find that within you and rejoice in its truth. (Source)
How To “Just Let Go”? Joy is your teacher and pain is your compass . . .
Allow yourself to know that joy is your teacher and pain is your compass.
Whenever you find yourself in a painful situation, it is time for you to find joy in the situation or change it. You have that skill and power. You are no longer under anyone’s care or direction including your parents, friends, government or religion. You are you. Exploring new places and skills.
Joy is your magnet. Allow that to be. . . . And if an activity is painful, you deviated from your path. (Source)
Case Study: Overcome Cancer By Letting Go
“Every symptom has a certain way of being with which it is associated. In order to release a symptom, one must release the way of being associated with it. Thus, the process of healing implies a process of transformation. Anything can be healed” — Martin Brofman
Read Martin Brofman’s detailed story how he successfully “let go” over and over to cure his cancer, and save his life–click here: http://educate-yourself.org/mbc/mbchealingandtransformation8jun02.shtml. (Also see: Your Body is the Mirror of Your Life and The Brofman Foundation: www.healer.ch ) (Source)
The Healing Power of Belief
Repeat and keep repeating “DNA, repair/heal yourself of (list whatever is being attacked) and use the original blueprint” and keep doing it til it heals, the key is to believe it will work. Start by having “FAITH” it will work and when it does, it becomes a knowing. Once you actually believe or “know” it works, then its much faster. Just keep repeating until its healed and give a message to your mind “not to stop til its healed”. Watch the video, or read, Gregg Braden, “Healing Power of Belief.” (Source)
Checklist–20 “Let Go” Items To DO: (Source)
1. Let go of attachments: According to Buddhist Philosophy, attachment is one of the roots of all suffering. I can’t agree more. We attach ourselves to all sorts of things even the most self-slapping stupid notions in the universe. Are you attached to something? How much are you attached? Is it keeping you back from something? Is it making you suffer? Look at it straight through – break the illusion. Know that every attachment can be detached.
2. Let go of guilt: Guilt has absolutely no function whatsoever. Think about it – what could guilt possibly resolve? It just holds you imprisoned to self-mortification and sorrow.
3. Let go of Negative thinking: Pessimistic thoughts and negative attitudes keep you locked in a dark aura that permeates in everything you do. It’s a dangerous line to follow. Know that thoughts influence the world around us. Enough said
4. Let go of self-criticism: Many times we are our biggest pain in the neck. We criticize ourselves with the best of intentions but then go over the acceptable limit. Criticism then turns to disempowering messages. Let go of it and be kind and gentle to yourself.
5. Let go of prejudice: Prejudice keeps you bitter and resentful. It restricts your opportunities to connect meaningfully with others.
6. Let go of compulsive thinking: Do you keep on doing something just because you feel you have to do it without any apparent reason? It’s time to honestly reflect on its usefulness and its side-effects.
7. Let go of the need for others’ approval: We often tend to seek approval by others. This is an attention-seeking behaviour and one which threatens our self-confidence and authenticity.
8. Let go of limiting beliefs: Most of our limits are self-imposed. Life doesn’t have defined limits. Our beliefs do. Learn to identify those beliefs which narrow down your possibilities for action and let go of them.
9. Let go of grudges: Let me put it this way – grudges are bad for your heart. Keep them long enough or numerous enough and your health will eventually suffer. Research is showing the relationship between heart disease and emotions such as anger and grudges.
10. Let go of the “I’ll do it tomorrow” attitude: This is a delaying tactic of your subconscious saboteur trying to keep you from accomplishing important tasks. Try to be aware of it when you think it and consciously push yourself to do at least the first part of it. Naturally you will then continue the whole task because the hard part is only the beginning.
11. Let go of anxious thoughts: These are born out of our fear of the unknown and uncertainty about the future. The thought that something unpleasant may happen is only an unreal thought we have created ourselves. Ask yourself: “Is this thought based on real evidence?”
12. Let go of past heartbreaks: A heartbreak can take quite a long time to heal. Your heart is locked as your mind keeps on hovering over the same thought. The thing to realize is that in heartbreaks it is not the loss that make you suffer but the idea you create in your heads about that loss.
13. Let go of bad memories: Sometimes we remember unpleasant things that stir up some sad feelings in us. Bad memories make you relive those sad moments in the present. Keep them where they are – in the past.
14. Let go of useless things: We also attach ourselves to things of all sort. Sometimes we clutter our life with useless objects. Let go of them and simplify your working and living environment.
15. Let go of bad company: If there are people around you that are insincere, harbour envy, are highly pessimistic or disempowering, keep away from them.
16. Let go of the idea that you are a product of your past: One very common mistake we fall into is the belief that we are determined by our past experiences. This limits our view on future possibilities since we are stuck in believing that the future can only be more of the same as our past.
17. Let go of identifying yourself with your job/role: This is one of the risks of modern day life. Since roles are always becoming more specialized we think that we are part of our roles. This makes us lose perspective of our true nature.
18. Let go of counterproductive habits: These are the repetitive patterns of behavior that obstruct or distract you from constructive and productive behavior. They can be anything from watching too much TV and overeating to self-destructive behavior such as drug abuse.
19. Let go of taking things too personally: Very often we are disturbed emotionally because we interpret people’s words and actions from a very subjective perspective. When we take things personally we get irritated, hurt and disappointed. When you look at life from a more detached and objective point of view, we stay emotionally balanced and focused on our priorities.
20. Let go of the ticking clock: Time is one of our biggest sources of stress. Well, not time really but our perception of it. Sometimes we are enslaved by the concept of time even in our moments of leisure. This has devoured a lot of our genuine freedom and space. Learning to spend moments without the constant awareness of time can be liberating and finally productive.
I simply want one moment completely free from bondage, and then carry that moment to the next, treasuring the only thing I can ever have – my own peace of mind this second. Here are the things I feel I need to observe to break out of prison.
– When am I angry. Not to suppress it. Just to notice it. Not to act on it. Not to kill someone. Just to notice it. When is it happening? Why? It’s a hot plate that cools under observation rather than if I try to ravish it too quickly.
– When am I worried about the future, in particular money. Do I really need to worry about how I will pay bills a year from now? Will that help me to pay the bills a year from now? Or can I use the time spent worrying (even the nano-seconds, when added up) to read, to further myself, to achieve, so that those worries recede beyond the horizon. Can I become the Ocean instead of just the ripples (the fears) that eventually lap onto a muddy shore.
– When do I sit and regret the past? What I said at the party the other day. How I treated those people ten years ago. Not that I want to excuse any failings or not learn from them. I can learn from them right now. But if I regret, if I play over events, then I am no longer being observant of right now, I am lost in the moment, I am in a time machine, I am in a dream factory, floating in nebula, light years from reality.
– When am I feeling lonely, wondering what the other people are doing? Are they wondering about me? How many times have I been lonely in a crowd, dead eyes all wandering aimlessly in their futures or pasts while we shuffle through the dying light of the current day.
– When am I trying to please someone. When you look into a mirror, you only see a piece of glass, you don’t really see yourself. If anyone else is your mirror, you are stuck in a glass house, instead of a home you can really live. First, I need to please myself. This doesn’t mean kill people. It means focusing on my own situation, how best I can center myself, and in doing so, help the most people. Or not, if they don’t need help.
– Do I work too hard at living my life, rather than just letting it be lived, moment by moment.
– Am I being honest with myself, before superficially trying to be good for others?
– Did I enjoy the last hour? Or did I waste it?
– Am I trying to change negative attitudes in myself, before trying to change the negative conditions I find myself in?
– Am I loving? Or trying too hard to be loved?
– Do I lament about great failures, before trying to make the small incremental improvements that build the base of success?
– Observe the fear of being nobody in a social world. In a social media world. Will one day a hyper-inflated dollar force us to use Klout scores to buy food (so that only the ones with the greatest “contributions” to a Twitter planet will be the ones allowed to eat the most?) Observe the question, “is it ok to be nobody?”
– I need to observe when I am trying to change others. First I need to change myself to not care so much what others think. If I cared what the guards thought, then I would never escape. In all the years I’ve argued with people, in all the years I’ve ever seen two people argue, in all the mindless Internet troll arguments, I have yet to see one person change another person’s mind. If I add up all the moments I tried to change others instead of just observing my own feelings, thoughts, conditions, right now, it adds up to an entirely new dream world, perhaps mildly entertaining, but always imprisoning.
These are the tender steps of becoming something we’ve never been.The caterpillar doesn’t know it is a butterfly, yet an internal mechanism begins and he builds a cocoon – a shelter – protection. No naysayers or other opinions are available while he changes. There are no conflicting thoughts reminding him of which colors would be better or what wing size would be the most effective for speed or distance.No, the caterpillar effectively hides and emerges as another thing altogether – beautiful perfection on wings. There are none who would second guess a butterfly.Without the luxury of cocoons, we are choosing our colors and building our wings. The choices made today spring from our core – this was a clock set eons ago. We have begun a process; unfolding to complete a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual metamorphosis. All eyes are on us as we morph; judgments at the ready. Surrounded in mirrors, we must refuse to believe what we see or hear, and listen to what we know.We are butterflies, building our wings, shedding our skin, leaving our feet behind. In many ways it’s a sort of hideous process, yet we chose to do it right out in the open. There are no human cocoons.As we let go of our caterpillar ways of getting around, there will be many who will run after us with new sorts of ill fitting shoes to protect our disappearing feet. These will feel heavy. We will soon see they don’t work well.We are in an awkward moment – sort of a caterpillar and almost a butterfly. Our wings are not fully formed and sort of hang there, quietly fluttering. Our caterpillar feet are not very useful. We look and feel sort of a mess – unformed and out of place.We must trust the butterfly blueprint in our soul. It is there. We feel it in moments of pure love, absolute connection and surrender to the One that we are. These losses we are experiencing are like many tiny feet on a caterpillar. We don’t need them anymore. We’re programmed to fly. Our time for takeoff is fast approaching. (Source)
Does a caterpillar miss being a caterpillar once it has become a butterfly?
The fear of mental breakdown is replaced with a hunger for change. It is at this point that your spiritual awakening begins, for fear has left that threshold. Many people may scoff at you, but once you have gone through your cycle of resistance, you begin to feel the unconditional love that is so much stronger than external judgment. (Source)
Choosing to live from the heart requires that you choose a higher aspect of every experience and make a conscious choice for love, surrender, peace, and joy. These energies are all available to you and they exist within each experience but it is a choice you must make willingly and intentionally. When you live from your heart you allow your heart’s unlimited potential to expand your reality beyond the limitations of the mind and venture into what has been unknown to you until that moment. (Source)
To be deceived for so long may bring up huge waves of anger and resentment but we guide for all to detach from these emotions. Emotions which by their very nature will not allow the absorption of TRUTH, these lower level emotions pull the human vibration down and that does not allow for anchoring and for experience of TRUTH. (Source)
Forgiving yourself or someone else is just another way to let go . . .
Forgive yourself, forgive others.
Forgive ’em all and let God sort it out.
Does a caterpillar fear becoming a butterfly?
Let Go and Let God.
The Goose-Bump Test–aka The Science of “Yes, Yes, Yes“
Researchers from the University of California, Berkeley, set out to discover exactly that when they tracked emotions such as compassion, joy, love, and so on versus the levels of interleukin-6 (IL-6)—a secretion which causes inflammation in the body—in the saliva of 119 university students. The researchers found that those who regularly have positive emotions have less IL-6—and they noticed the strongest correlation with one particular emotion.
Awe.“There seems to be something about awe,” Dacher Keltner, a psychology professor and the senior author of the study, told the New York Times. “It seems to have a pronounced impact on markers related to inflammation.” Most of us think of awe as something felt rarely—but we may experience it more than we think. The students reported feeling awe three or more times a week. “How great is that?” Keltner said. “Some people feel awe listening to music, others watching a sunset or attending a political rally or seeing kids play.”
But what is awe, exactly? Unusually for an academic, Keltner’s definition was less than rigorous but perfect nonetheless. Suggesting that you seek the feeling out as much as you can, he said that anything that inspires awe will pass “the goosebumps test.”
- Yes, Yes, Yes
- Vortex of Creation–as explained by Abraham-Hicks and others
- Clear Out the Darkness
- Andrea & Earth Allies – It’s OK If You Feel Confused! – 30 July 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- All Aboard Ship 2013 – No Baggage Allowed
- Relaxed Breathing Techniques Have Potential Health Benefits (tampa.cbslocal.com)
- Bashar–shares ideas for us to consider
- 20. There Is Nothing Wrong With You (jacobglass.typepad.com)