Got two and a half minutes?
Hundred’s of Ron Paul’s online videos were shut down:
Curious why Dr. Paul’s videos were shut down?
Maybe it’s because “they” don’t want voters to understand this:
Now that Paul has won the majority of the delegates in at least 5 states he is also assured to have his name on the ballot during the RNC in August.In addition to the incredible outpouring of support for Paul and his campaign, the fact that he is now a shoe-in to be on the ballot and have a platform at the National Convention is worrying the establishment very deeply and gives new life to a candidate who was once thought to have no chance of being the party’s nominee. (Source)
- YouTube Sends Hundreds of Ron Paul Videos to Memory Hole (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Copyright Claims Shut Down Websites With No Proof or Due Process
- Media Disinformation Campaigns–yet another example
- The Truth about Ron Paul Rallies – Feb-April 2012 (glennspeaksthetruth.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul May be Leading the Race (jeffoakes.me)
- High Fives For Ron Paul–Won Majority of Delegates In Five States–Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Washington, Louisiana, and Now Nevada–Alaska and Maine Next!–Will Be Nominated In Tampa, Florida–Romney Dirty Delegate Tricks In Maine–Videos (raymondpronk.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul victories upsetting (freemadd.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul’s Mega Crowds… No Media Coverage! (mycatbirdseat.com)
- Romney loses to Paul in his own state (vaticproject.blogspot.com)