Recent video clips of Earth sized orbs in the sun’s corona, from NASA SOHO (Solar and Heliospheric Observatory) satellite data . . .
View this video clip in “full screen” mode to see the objects better:
Notice that these objects are:
- Large, about the size of a planet,
- Very close to the sun (actually, so close they in in the sun’s corona),
- Moving, but are apparently unaffected by the sun’s huge gravitational pull (they do NOT crash into the sun), and
- Shiny, reflecting the sun’s light as if made of metal.
Physicist Nassim Haramein explains why the earth-sized objects appearing in the sun’s corona are NOT comets–and speculates about what they might be:
- Huge spherical UFOs
- Suncruisers: In Stationary Orbit Near the Sun
- SOHO observatory satellite
- NASA STEREO Satellite Images website
- Mars NASA Photos–possible evidence of life on Mars?