The media tells us to not pay attention to Ron Paul.
Why? Supposedly because he’s “not electable”.
In February 2012 Mitt Romney held a campaign event at Ford Stadium which didn’t attract enough people to come even close to filling it up (in fact, you could fit Romney’s 1,200 person crowd in the 65,000-seat stadium 54 times over). His campaign scrambled to make the event look as full as possible, but largely failed. Photo via Byron York:
Mitt Romney’s Feb 2012 campaign event at Ford Stadium
In 2000, George W. Bush ran for president saying “I don’t think they ought to be balancing their budget on the backs of the poor.” In 2012, amidst a much worse economy, Romney is running for president saying exactly the opposite. Perhaps that’s why the stadium is empty. (Source: Washington Post)
Meanwhile, a few days later, Ron Paul holds a campaign event:
Ron Paul’s stadium speech . . .
As always, media’s bogus dis-information campaign is obvious:
Can you guess which candidate is backed by Wall Street
. . . and, therefore, also by Wall Street’s lapdog, the media?
Real life Wall Street hero, Mitt Romney–at work . . .
Ask yourself: Is greed good?
Want more greed?
Our Mainstream Media (MSM) is NOT telling you the truth. About anything. For many years now, [almost] all the MSM has been bought up by 5 people- yes, almost 90% of the global mainstream media is owned by 5 people, (go ahead, look it up!), and they didn’t buy it all up just as an investment. The MSM is tightly controlled and they report on only those stories that are allowed, and everything their controllers don’t want the public to know is completely blacked out. The media is used to control us, to tell us what to think, to tell us how to feel, and most importantly to manipulate the population into doing what they want. (Source)
Did CNN Just Lose Half Its Audience?
CNN was down 50% in total viewers and down 60% in age 25-54 viewers (Total Day) for the month of March. The net loss was down 21% in Total Viewers and down 26% in age 25-54 viewers (Primetime) compared to March 2011.
The viewer exodus is not limited to CNN, FOX News lost viewers in the month of March and for the first quarter of 2012. For the month, Fox News is down 17%.
Perhaps, if I may be so bold, this is what happens to you when you continue to report stories that no longer resemble — even remotely — what your own viewers see outside their windows and apartments.
CNN has barely covered the rapidly growing Occupy and Tea Party protests around the country, and as the clip from Current TV’s Cenk Uygur below points out, CNN gave zero prime-time coverage to the NDAA’s indefinite detention provisions, arguably one of the most devastating rollbacks of Americans’ civil rights ever.Perhaps viewers are sick and tired of the same half-assed recycled stories about Kim Kardashian, the same shiny Piers Morgan celebrity interviews, and perhaps a war weary public is also not so quick to slurp up CNN’s incoherent Iran warmongering.
…I don’t think CNN’s viewers have suddenly decided not to consume news any more. I just think they are going online to do it.
- Obama Falls Behind Ron Paul And Romney: Newt and Rick Effectively Out Of The Contest Trail By 564 Delegates. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Romney’s Stadium Speech Today Dwarfed By Obama Stadium Speech In 2008 (thinkprogress.org)
- Mitt Romney and Gordon Gekko–is greed good?
- Gordon Gekko for President – Tea Party Nation (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney’s “Cold-Blooded Brothers”: Wall Street Backs One Of Its Own (mykeystrokes.com)
- “Is Romney making money from layoffs?” (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Wall Street Bankrupting America–austerity for ordinary people is not the answer
- The International Bankers–famous quotes about international bankers
- Scapegoating Public Employees — Wall St congratulates themselves with $144 billion in bonuses
- Instituting Widespread Debt Slavery–debt is not just a credit instrument
- Farming the Middle Class–how to extract maximum dollars
- The Handbook of Human Ownership – A Manual for New Tax Farmers
- The Too Big To Fail–just shafted you and me, again
- Got 3 Minutes?–for a short, concise explanation of our economic crisis, and why the evil elite are lovin’ it