REPORTER: What is the proper relationship… what should be the proper relationship between a chairman of the Fed and a president of the United States?GREENSPAN: Well, first of all, the Federal Reserve is an independent agency. And that means basically that, uh, there is no other agency of government which can overrule actions that we take. So long as that is in place, and there is no evidence that the administration, the Congress or anybody else is requesting that we do things other than what we think is the appropriate thing, then what the relationships are don’t frankly matter.
[Furthermore, Federal Reserve lawyers have even argued in court that it is “not an agency” of the U.S. federal government.]
Give me control of a nation’s money and I care not who makes it’s laws. – International Banker, Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild
Guess who controls our nation . . .
A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. – President Woodrow Wilson – In The New Freedom (1913)
Duh, you mean it’s the bankers who control our great nation?
Or, as Dick Durbin, US Senator, speaking about Congress, puts it:
How could it be any more clear?
- Breakdown of the $26 Trillion the Federal Reserve Handed Out to Save Incompetent, but Rich Investors
- Who Owns Congress?–the usual depressing facts, same as last year, and the year before . . .
- Instituting Widespread Debt Slavery–debt is not just a credit instrument, it is an instrument of political and economic control
- The Handbook of Human Ownership – A Manual for New Tax Farmers
- The Story of Your Enslavement
- FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time
- The Federal Reserve is a Private Financial Institution
- The Federal Reserve: A PRIVATELY-OWNED Corporation
- GAO audit reveals massive conflicts of interest at the private Federal Reserve
- The International Bankers–famous quotes about international bankers
- The Great Global Money Siphoning Machine (ppjg.wordpress.com)
- America Today–tightening down the screws on the 90%
- Econ 101
- History of the “Money Changers”
- Got 3 Minutes?–for a short, concise explanation of our economic crisis, and why the evil elite are lovin’ it
- Psychopath Bankers, With Self-Righteous Indignation, Discuss Their Wealth–hear their pain, cue the violins
- Illumicorp: Matt Anderson’s Dark NWO Parody . . . yikes