Like a 2×4 hitting ’em to get their attention . . . many things can precipitate a radical change in viewpoint–and drive the masses to want answers, to wake up. For example:
The more people who realize the financial and political situation is engineered for the good of a very few and not the people, the more wake up.
Such paths to waking up the masses include: (Source)
1. The pro-profit anti-health conglomerate. This is possibly the best way to introduce people to the deliberate, orchestrated government backed abuse of humanity. It’s a great inroad just by pointing out, “Did you know the FDA approves more and more dangerous drugs, rather than less? Do you ever wonder why natural foods and supplements have been targeted for elimination while highly questionable tainted and genetically modified foods are given a free pass? Have you heard how many people have died or been seriously sickened by vaccines? Do you think it’s right pharmaceutical and big agra industry heads rotate as heads of the FDA?” The rest follows, but this field has been a major avenue towards a big wake up for many.
2. The Big Bank Fraud. Headline news for a long time with no change happening, all while people’s accounts get drained and even stolen by the likes of MF Global. The FED conspiracy has come to a much greater light, while the government clearly bails out the guilty. Do they think no one is looking? “If the banks are getting away with that now, how long have they been at it?” This has turned many into anti-bankster/corporate control activists and led to further serious dot connecting.
3. 9/11 and the Propagandized War Business. Finally anti-war folks are realizing Obama is an extension of a long line of war mongers. Like the stark truths of Pearl Harbor or Vietnam being engineered to get America into costly wars, the 9/11 wake up is difficult for many to swallow, it’s so all-encompassing and frightening. But it’s becoming increasingly clear to most Americans that at the least war is a big, costly business that’s draining our economy and has no end in sight. The 9/11 realization will take them “home” if they get it, but it’s according to each person’s willingness.
4. The Homeland Security Scam. Built on the false premise of 9/11, this Nazi era infrastructure of people monitoring is so over the top even your Sunday footballer is getting fed up. Cities are finally protesting these invasive and dangerous scans and searches, realizing this is absolutely uncalled for as well as dangerous. They’re pushing their limits, and have been for a long time.
5. Virtual Martial Law Provisions with Increased Censorship and Surveillance. The lines defining the category of conspiracy theorist are starting to blur as people witness for themselves they can be subjected to unlimited detention without trial and will soon see our own military on our streets, signalling a dramatic erosion of our constitution.That there hasn’t been more outrage is mind boggling. When they start to exercise this unlawful detention on innocent Americans we will see outrage as we’ve never seen.
6. The Geopolitical Awakening. These outrageous government takeover bids by the banking cartel is a huge catalyst for change. It is dissolving the lazy laissez faire public mindset and causing people from all walks of life to want to regain their national and ethnic identities. The collapse of the EU is the perfect example, but this is taking place across the globe, financially, politically and religiously. The harder the PTBs pound Islamic cultures the more they’re galvanized. The more they attempt to erase the Christian heritage and sovereignty of Americans the more ardently they’re clinging to their fundamental faith, values and Constitutional roots.
7. The Endtime Scenario. Whether spiritual, economic, political or geophysical, things are pointing to cataclysm. While the PTBs have been attempting to program humanity with as much fear as possible, just the realities of increased earthquakes and violent weather due to solar activity, magnetic field changes and galactic alignments are enough to make people stop and take notice. What would you do in such a calamity? How should you change your life now to prepare? Why does this all match up with some many prophecies? How should I prepare and care for my loved ones?
Even though the manipulators are exacerbating and taking advantage of current changes, there’s no way they can completely control geophysical, never mind profoundly spiritual change. But they’re trying. Just don’t help them, they can’t do it on their own.
The Power of the Individual
I believe the most important aspect of this wonderful worldwide awakening is the incredible power of the individual. By any one of us realizing our true potential, and living our lives accordingly, things change radically. We will naturally then influence anyone and anything in our sphere of influence. As others resonate and break free it then grows exponentially. All it takes is a little cooperation with Source, God, the Universe, whatever you want to call It.
Rather than let people be run by mainstream mind-control triggers to buy, submit and fear, let’s pull a few triggers of our own. You never know who’s ripe and ready to take action from just that next bit of information or word of encouragement. We can’t force people but you’ll be surprised how many are already blossoming and would love to talk, at which time you can share some good websites and exchange emails perhaps. So many who’ve woken up are on their own amongst family or friends who think they’re nuts or paranoid, so anything we can do to reach out and help each other is huge!
“Too Big To Fail” May Soon Fail
This is waking up a whole lot of sleepy folks . . .
Here’s a little overview of the year-to-date performance of some of the major global banking stocks on December 29, 2011, before the opening bell:
- BofA: -60.38%
- Citi: -44.76%
- Goldman Sachs: -46.41%
- JPMorgan: -23.03%
- Morgan Stanley: -45.24%
- RBS: -50%
- Barclays: -34.32%
- Lloyds: -63.02%
- UBS: -29.33%
- Deutsche Bank: -28,55%
- Crédit Agricole: -56.04%
- BNP Paribas: -37.67%
- Société Générale: -59.57%
These are just some of the Too Big To Fail institutions. And while your governments have enough faith in them – or so they want you to believe – to prop them up with trillions of dollars of your money, investors are fleeing them, even if they can expect them to be propped up further.
That doesn’t just say something about confidence in the individual banks, it shouts loud and clear from the rooftops on confidence in the banking system as a whole. (Source)
. . . European [banks] are in even deeper doodoo than their US counterparts. (Source)
- 11 Shocking Things You Now Realize to be True – but you never would have believed just three years ago (prof77.wordpress.com)
- Waking Up (earthevolution.wordpress.com)
- Depression – then (1920s) vs. 2011 Another Great GLOBAL Depression or why has America become comfortably numb? (bonjupatten.wordpress.com)
- Pottersville Revisited (themoderatevoice.com)