We can’t make this stuff up. It kind of says it all…
. . . and if that wasn’t enough, here’s this shocking news story:
Recent research published by Forbes reveals this:
However, NPR listeners cannot be better informed than Fox listeners because anyone who pays attention to any mass media is poorly informed.
- Fox News viewers less informed about current events than those who don’t watch news at all, study finds
But, thx to concentration ownership by 6 companies of almost all main spin media, at least there is a complete lack of diversity of news reporting. Want proof? Skip forward and watch the 2nd half of this video:
Lol! The above video is NOT about the Connan story. It’s about how the media
read their teleprompters “reported” it. Watch the second half of the video and see if you can detect anything strange about our so called “news” media.
Now do we all understand why anyone who pays attention to any mass media is poorly informed? Hmmmmmm, when does this sort of thing qualify to be called crap? or lies? or propaganda? . . . who benefits?
As always, profits before people.
- This Week’s American Time Magazine Has A Much Safer Cover Than The International Editions (buzzfeed.com)
- Tumbl-zine: On Time Magazine and differing international story… (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Revolution Isn’t Relevant to U.S. ‘Time’ Magazine Readers (sfist.com)
- Is Time Magazine “Dumbing Down” for the U.S. Market? (themoderatevoice.com)
- Time Magazine Covers in America vs. Overseas (PHOTOS) (blippitt.com)
- Why is the American Establishment Media Sanitizing Reality? (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- These Time Magazine Covers Explain Why Americans Know Nothing About The World (businessinsider.com)
- Time Promotes Anxiety at Home, Provides News Everywhere Else [Magazines] (gawker.com)