About Libya – Here’s why Obama had to invade Libya (without consulting Congress): Libya has almost no unemployment, the highest GDP in Africa, less than 5% of the population is classified as poor (fewer people living below the poverty datum line than for example in Holland), life expectancy is 75 years (the highest in Africa and 10% above the world average), most Libyan families possess a house and a car. There is free health care and education and a literacy rate of 82%, and worse yet, last year Gadaffi distributed $500 to each man, woman and child (population 6.5 million)–clearly a monster who must be stopped . . . But stealing oil has nothing to do with it, right?
But, in Libya, guess who is being attacked:
As always, profits before people.
- Is There More to Libya than Removal of Gadhafi? (ataleoftwocitiesdotnet.wordpress.com)
- France, Italy Drool Over Libya’s Wealth
- Busted!! fake news on libya- movie sets, fake videos and pics, death threats to journalists
- BBC Responds Over False Tripoli Footage
- BBC Claims India Protest Footage is Tripoli’s Green Square Celebrations
- Libya: NATO Psy-Op Collapses – Qaddafi Prevails Again
- Libya – NATO’s Desperate Psychological War
- Libya War is CIA Op 30 Years in the Making
- Libya: Tripoli Stands in Defiance of NATO