Check out these video clips, this 1st one is 15 seconds,
And this one is a 4.5 minute compilation of 6 instances of gibberish:
Is it a mini-epidemic?
Here’s a compilation of recent examples:
UK’s Daily Mail newspaper asks, Are U.S. government microwave mind-control tests causing TV presenters’ brains to melt down? Perhaps it’s due to some sort of mind control?
US Patent #6,506,148:
This patent describes technology used for behavior modification through TV, computer monitors, video, and DVD programming. Read the full 16-page patent to see the high level of sophistication involved. The manipulation is not done through the insertion of single-frame anomalies, as has been done in the past, but rather by modulation of the feed or signal. (Source)
Abstract: Physiological effects have been observed in a human subject in response to stimulation of the skin with weak electromagnetic fields that are pulsed with certain frequencies near 1/2 Hz or 2.4 Hz, such as to excite a sensory resonance. Many computer monitors and TV tubes, when displaying pulsed images, emit pulsed electromagnetic fields of sufficient amplitudes to cause such excitation. It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal. The image displayed on a computer monitor may be pulsed effectively by a simple computer program. For certain monitors, pulsed electromagnetic fields capable of exciting sensory resonances in nearby subjects may be generated even as the displayed images are pulsed with subliminal intensity.
Note: For other US patents dealing with subliminal behavior manipulation, click here.
Here’s the main stream media
propaganda explanation–which must be true because it features a guy in a white lab jacket:
Is it a mini-epidemic?
Lol! Check out the 1988 film, “They Live“:
- Are U.S. government microwave mind-control tests causing TV presenters’ brains to melt down?
- Judge Judy hospitalized after lapsing into gibberish on camera
- Entertainment Giant Judge Judy Joins Growing List Of ‘Gibberish’ Talk Reporters
- News Reporter Talks Gibberish
- Hidden message-backwards gibberish talking reporter
- Serene Branson: Mystery of TV presenters who suddenly started talking gibberish (dailymail.co.uk)
- Are government microwave mind-control tests causing TV presenters’ brains to melt down? (dailymail.co.uk)
- News reporter fumbles on names
- Can Companies Beam Advertisements Into My Brain?