“He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people . . .” — The Declaration of Independence, 1776.
DHS To Expand TSA’s “Service” to 9,000 Buildings, Sports Stadiums, etc.
The DHS announced that the “See Something, Say Something” program was set to be expanded to include 9,000 federal buildings, as well as sports stadiums, businesses and communities in general. . . (Source)
Join me and say, “I do not condone this, I do not consent.”
Whew! Now we can all relax knowing we’ll be safer, everywhere we go, as we get our papers checked, and submit to pat-downs, and have agents leer at nude pictures of our children, daughters and wives courtesy of high tech, virtual strip search scanners. Right? (You think U.S. Government agents aren’t interested in leering at nude pictures? See this: 5200 Pentagon Employees PURCHASED Child Pornography )
This absurd and expensive security theater campaign follows the recent (January 1st, 2011) implementation of the stasi-style “See Something, Say Something” campaign, in which Americans were urged to report “suspicious activity” by means of Orwellian telescreens placed at Wal-Mart checkouts which played a looped message from DHS chief, Janet Napolitano.
DHS will no longer be limited to the airport in the form of the TSA, but will become a ubiquitous entity policing everyone through a network of citizen spies and infrastructure security technology. The agency will also assume the mantle of regulating Americans’ every behavior and activity. (Source)
Fear, fear, fear.
Yet Americans are more likely to die from peanut allergies, lightning strikes, or accident-causing deer than terrorist attacks. So, what’s the point? Decide for yourself:
- Full-body scanners ‘useless,’ air security expert says–and expose us to excessive radiation
- TSA Refuses to Release Radiation Safety Inspection Reports
- All full-body scanners purchased so far by the TSA can “both save and transmit the scanned images of air passengers (that includes children)”
- Court Rules Government Can Keep Naked Body Scanner Images
- Biometric Data Is Collected From Passengers and Stored in Government Databases
- 5200 Pentagon Employees PURCHASED Child Pornography
According to one commentator it’s nothing more than “slave training.” (Source)–the DHS and TSA are the new Gestapo. “Give an agency like the TSA unlimited power to bully the public, and they will inevitably keep pushing the limits until they are stopped.” (Source)
Expansion of Security Theater
TSA Too Busy Groping, Perving, Playing God To Notice Guns And Bombs: TSA agents at a Houston airport failed to stop an Iranian-American with a loaded handgun passing through security and boarding a plane, yet they did stop a woman directly behind him who was carrying liquids in her hand luggage.
. . . underscores how the enhanced and invasive TSA security procedures are pure theater and do nothing to make anyone safer. (Source)
Prominent public figures have slammed the slap-dash introduction of invasive naked body scanners at airports, with Congressmen and security experts labeling them a stupid and pointless measure that does nothing but harass innocent travelers.
The latest examples of DHS fear propaganda:
Can you feel the fear, fear, fear?
It’s . . . all around you.
Fear, fear, fear. . . be afraid, always afraid.
So we can “protect” you.
Brought to you by:
Department of Homeland Security
Trust us, we’re from the Government.
We’re here to help you.
We’re All Terrorists Now
National security; this term has come to mean the terrorizing of legal US citizens by our own government. Any one or all of several spy agencies supposedly existing to protect us from terrorists, have made it evident that, “we the people” are the focus of their efforts. When speaking of national security I believe it is imperative to understand what that term in reality means:
National security is the protection of the corporate federal government, and by extension multi-national corporations that benefit from their unfettered access to the government, from the people of the (50) sovereign but united states. We the people are viewed as the greatest threat to a malevolent government and its partnering corporations and the expansion of what is becoming a full blown police state. The security the government desires is not from foreign terrorists, but rather, from us.
By now, any hopes any of us had that Obama was going to turn the tide, make things better for the country, or, that he would reverse the egregious laws passed by the neo-cons and executive orders issued by Bush the Dolt, have dissipated. Not only has Obama not undone the damage, he has carried it forward and continues the programs and plans unlawfully put in place by the previous administration and started a few of his own. (Source)
Do you wear Levi jeans, act like a “nice guy,” look “normal” or support Ron Paul? or like scuba diving? Oh no! According the the U.S. Government’s comprehensive new list of “signs of terrorism“, you are a terrorist suspect. (Source) This is not a joke. If you display any of the listed “signs of terrorism” then, “Your name will be in a threat fusion database somewhere under the new definition of what constitutes a terrorist.” (Source) Get it? We’re all suspects now. Read the lists of our government’s supposed “signs of terrorism” here: We’re ALL Terrorists Now, Under US Government’s Broadly Expanded ‘Signs of Terrorism’–but remember those labeled as ‘terrorists’ have no rights )
According to former FBI agent Michael German, “Treating innocent citizens as suspects flies in the face of our most fundamental American values and does not make anyone safer. . . This is about making every American in the country fear a knock on the door from Homeland Security.” (Source)
911 Heroes are now Terrorist Suspects: 9/11 Responders To Be Be Screened By FBI’s Terrorism Watch List. The tens of thousands of cops, firefighters, construction workers and others who survived the worst terrorist assault in U.S. history and risked their lives in its wake will soon be informed that their names must be run through the FBI’s terrorism watch list.
TSA VIPR Squads Roam Florida Train Stations : Squads of TSA agents conducted random searches and patrols at a train station in West Palm Beach, Florida yesterday in yet another example of the expansion of TSA Tyranny beyond the nation’s airports.
“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”
And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? . . . the cursed machine would have ground to a halt. — Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago
“We have a choice,” says Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and author Chris Hedges. “You can either be complicit in your own enslavement or you can lead a life that has some kind of integrity and meaning.” (Source)
Here’s One Thing We Can DO:
This is America. You can sue anyone!
Must read: Sue an Abusive TSA Agent
- Ratcheting Up the Police State – to be cont’d (prof77.wordpress.com)
- The Police State Occupation of America (lewrockwell.com)
- Napolitano Announces Expansion of Gestapo Zones from Airports to Malls and Hotels
- “Homeland Security And TSA: Fear, Paranoia At A Walmart And Airport Near You” and related posts (newsjunkiepost.com)
- G.W. Schulz: ‘Big Sister’ Continues Push for Suspicious Activity Program (huffingtonpost.com)
- Submission, Obedience, and Cultivating the Slave Mentality
- Total Police State Coming
- We’re ALL Terrorists Now, Under US Government’s Broadly Expanded ‘Signs of Terrorism’–but remember those labeled as ‘terrorists’ have no rights
- Republican Congressman Proposes Tracking Freedom of Information Act Requests
- Crouching Government, Hidden Terrorists (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- HBCUs Listed as “Potential” Terrorist Hubs by Virginia’s Fusion Center (theroot.com)
- Big Sister’s police state: TSA’s tyrannical tactics threaten American freedoms
- No Rights
- TSA Gestapo Empire
- TSA Tactics Find Ominous Parallel in Nazi Germany
- TSA Tyranny: ACLU Receives Over 900 Complaints In One Month
- TSA now setting up Nazi-style “VIPER” security checkpoints at bus terminals
- Big Sis Wants Behavior Scanners At Sports Events, Malls
- TSA’s Program to Spot Terrorists a $200M Sham
- Full-body scanners ‘useless,’ air security expert says–and expose us to excessive radiation — comprehensive overview of the TSA controversy and what’s wrong with airport scanners
- Police State US (Wake Up America)