In 2009 there were hundreds (318) of terrorist attacks in Europe, but less than 1% were perpetrated by Muslim terrorists:
A Europol report on terrorist attacks in Europe in 2009 [pdf] says that out of hundreds of terrorist attacks iin Europe in 2009, most were the work of ethnic separatists. About 40 were carried out by members of the extreme left. A handful by the European far right. See also this analysis.
One terrorist attack was carried out in 2009 in all Europe by persons of Muslim heritage (I do not say ‘by a Muslim’ because terrorism is forbidden in Islamic law).
That is right. Out of hundreds. Exactly one.
After all that nonsense spewed on the internet and Fox Cable News about the danger of Muslims to Europe, and all the ethnic profiling and other discrimination against Muslims, it turns out that not only is their religion not dangerous, even the persons who depart from it into extremism and terrorism are tiny in number. Now it would not be right to profile or generalize about Basques, the Real IRA, etc., either. But even by the lights of the bigoted, it would be a waste of time to obsess about Muslims on this evidence. (Source)
Could it be: Demagoguery? or Scapegoating?
Who were the terrorists?
Did you know:
It wasn’t Muslims who were caught on 9/11/01 with a van between 6th and 7th on King Street with a mural painted of a remote controlled airplane diving into the twin towers of WTC.
It wasn’t Muslims who acquired a 99-year lease on the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers, Buildings Four and Five and approximately 400,000 square feet of retail space, and insured for billions of dollars against terror attacks a mere six weeks before terror attacks did in fact occur, it was Larry Silverstein and his partner Australian billionaire and holocaust survivor Frank Lowy.
- It wasn’t Muslims who normally breakfasted at the WTC Windows on the World restaurant on the 106th and 107th floors of the North Tower, but by some bizarre coincidence did not happen to be there on 9/11 and were thus spared the fate of occupants on that tragic day (none of whom escaped from the floors above the aircraft impact at 8:46 AM); it was Larry Silverstein who was spared due to having an appointment, an event which also spared his two children who worked at WTC.
- It wasn’t Muslims who trained their cameras on the World Trade Center Towers prior to the first aircraft impact as part of their job in “documenting the event“, who danced and celebrated with high fives prior to the second WTC impact, and who were caught with foreign passports, maps highlighting certain places in the city, and a van that tested positive for traces of explosives; it was Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner, and Omer Marmari, several of whom have been confirmed as Mossad agents.
It wasn’t a Muslim who took a position as Comptroller of the Pentagon in May 2001 when the Pentagon’s accounting systems were in complete disarray; it was Rabbi Dov Zakheim who took the job as Undersecretary of Defense and Comptroller of the Pentagon where more than $2 trillion of poorly documented transactions were vulnerable to a “terror attack” if the relevant auditing section were to be destroyed.
- It wasn’t a Muslim who served as Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission, whose expertise entailed psy-ops, and who confirmed that the Iraq war had been for Israel’s benefit; it was Philip Zelikow.
- It wasn’t a Muslim who, in a 1995 book, predicted that “if the West doesn’t wake up to the suicidal nature of militant Islam, the next thing you will see is militant Islam is bringing down the World Trade Center.”
- It wasn’t Muslims who broadcast the pilot episode on March 4, 2001 of The Lone Gunmen TV series, an episode about a plot by a secret cabal within the US government to electronically hijack by remote control a Boeing heading for Boston and divert it to crash into the World Trade Center; it was Fox TV, owned by Rupert Murdoch.
- It wasn’t Muslims who provided two hours’ advance warning of an attack on the World Trade Center via an instant messaging company based in Herzliya.
- It wasn’t Muslims who profited by speculating on airline and insurance stocks in advance of 9/11.
(Excerpted from: http://www.takeourworldback.com/itwasntmuslims.htm )