Update 2/11/2011: According to American tabloid the National Enquirer, “Marc Mezvinsky Is Cracking up After Marrying Chelsea Clinton”
Fortune seeker investment banker Marc Mezvinsky sparked fears for his “mental health” after he abruptly quit his cushy job with a Wall Street investment bank and headed to Wyoming to be a ski bum. According to American tabloid the National Enquirer, recent reports claimed Marc walked out on Chelsea after a fight about starting a family. National Enquirer’s sources supposedly say:
- Chelsea has asked her mother and dad if they could help her get an annulment,” dished one insider.
- “She’s heartbroken, but she isn’t afraid to end the marriage.
- “She regrets now that she ever married Marc.”
Marc Mezvinsky was born December 15, 1977 to former Iowa Democratic congressman Edward Mezvinsky and former Pennsylvania Democratic congresswoman Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky, and is one of their 11 adopted and biological children. He was raised in the Conservative Jewish tradition. Marc was a Goldman Sachs investment banker, and, at the time of the marriage, an investment banker at 3G Capital Management. His father, Edward Mezvinsky, a former Iowa congressman from 1973 to 1977, was convicted in 2001 of of several dozen charges of fraud, including defrauding investors in a $10 million scam involving Nigerian e-mails. He was sentenced, served five years in federal prison, and was released in 2008.
By Paul Craig Roberts (Source): According to news reports, Chelsea Clinton’s wedding to Goldman Sachs fortune seeker investment banker Marc Mezvinsky on July 31 is costing papa Bill $3,000,000. According to the London Daily Mail, the total price tag will be about $5,000,000. The additional $2,000,000 apparently is being laid off on US Taxpayers as Secret Service costs for protecting former president Clinton and foreign heads of state, such as the presidents of France and Italy and former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, who are among the 500 invited guests.
Where did a poor boy who became governor of Arkansas and president of the United States get such a fortune that he can blow $3,000,000 on a wedding?
The American people did not take up a collection to reward him for his service to them. Where did the money come from? Who was he really serving during his eight years in office?
How did Tony Blair and his wife, Cherrie, end up with an annual income of ten million pounds (approximately $15 million dollars) as soon as he left office? Who was Blair really serving?
These are not polite questions, and they are infrequently asked.
One of every six Americans is living on food stamps, has 22% of its population unemployed and almost 17% of its population dependent on welfare in order to stay alive.
And the American sheeple remain acquiescent.
- Chelsea Clinton, Marc Mezvinsky Deny Marital Problems (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Pals: Chelsea Clinton’s Marriage Isn’t on the Rocks (omg.yahoo.com)
- Reports: Chelsea Clinton’s Marriage On The Rocks (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Marc Mezvinsky Is Taking A Break From His Hedge Fund Job To Be A Ski Bum (businessinsider.com)
- Source: Chelsea Clinton’s Marriage Still Going Strong (eonline.com)
- Chelsea Clinton Divorce Rumors (rightcelebrity.com)