By: Les Visible
When you set about repressing people’s freedom of speech and movement, you have created a problem. When you make their jobs and their savings disappear you have created another problem. When you send men and women to fight wars for profit or to serve the interest of a foreign nation that sees them as less than human, you have created another problem. When you fail to see to the aftercare of these soldiers you have created yet another problem.
The very rich and powerful have put themselves in a most undesirable position. Instead of making sure that the underclass has enough to get by and then keeping all the usual distractions in operation, they have overstepped themselves. Their greed and lust for power and wealth and their disdain for public opinion, which they demonstrate by their arrogant disregard for what others think; believing themselves to be above the reach and judgment of those they consider beneath them, is going to come back on them with a fury. The King Louis and Marie Antoinette mindset never goes out of style with those driven mad by vanity and self-interest. It comes with the territory.
Most of the time, they can keep this in check and go right on living their privileged lives by recognizing the limits to which they can abuse the ordinary lives. In this age of material darkness they have lost their perspective. They have over reached themselves. They have put themselves in peril by placing themselves too far above their fellows and basically… sucking the oxygen out of the living room of life.
They have continued to steal when they already had more than they could ever need or ever spend. They made public displays of their wealth, while showing a calloused indifference to the plight of the people they stole their money from.
They have awakened a beast in the hearts of the populace.
Those who have brought the world to this state and who press for even greater injuries are long past the point where reason and understanding can have any impact on their iniquities. They believe they are beyond judgment and they are determined to reap the ultimate degree of suffering from the lives of those they torment for their profit and pleasure. – Les Visible (Source)
They have awakened a beast in the hearts of the populace – Les Vision
For example, recently, an unknown person has been hacking into Facebook and putting this “wake up” video (re-posted below) onto many people’s Facebook profile pages:
A few comments posted on ATS regarding this video (Source):
- The video is a powerful wake-up call, and is allegedly being posted to people’s facebook pages without their consent, and without knowledge of who did it. The video is very good. So is the message.
- WTF IT’S NOT FUNNY!!! This crap is really annoying and everyone who has it, including me, doesn’t know what is doing. Changed my password but this crap really annoys me!
- I love this guy. Heroes are awesome. America needs hope!
- I’d like to note – This why they want an internet kill switch…. Because imagine a day where almost 20% of the videos being posted on youtube are of this sort of stuff….. It would be as if someone walked into the cave with a torch.
- I think the video and hack was a wasted effort. Only like %5 of the worlds population will even understand what the guy said, the rest wont even care.