A few selected comments:
- Hilarious. I love the pure mockery of the “green movement”. “What do you think of plastic bottles now?!” Brilliant, just a brilliant commercial. Makes me what to trade in my E-class Mercedes for an Audi A6 today.
- Let’s apply the same stupidity we see in the real world from the TSA (confiscating water bottles, harassing and intimidating harmless and frail people, etc…) and spread it to every walk of life
- The cap and trade laws will bring exactly this type of behavior. This is just giving the cops and you a script to follow when it goes down. Almost like they are making us accustomed to ‘green police’. Now where’s my tin foil hat?
- I really think it’s hilarious how big of a deal people are making over a commercial that was obviously satire.
- I actually looked over to my GF and said something to the effect of “wow, that just made me absolutely hate that particular car company and everything it stands for. Guess we won’t be buying an Audi…”
- C’mon folks … don’t be so grouchy. This commercial IS hilarious BECAUSE we can all see it coming with the looney left.
- One day this will really happen, and no one will be looking back on this commercial with such positive endearment!
- Cool! So you’re saying the way to live GREEN is to BUY MORE THINGS, like cars, right? And all this time I thought conservation meant reducing consumption. God, I am naïve. Thanks, capitalism!