Does a caterpillar fear becoming a butterfly?
With each in-breath, take in more relaxation and calm and every out-breath let go of more tension. Keep that exchange going and within a minute, you will feel the shift.
Lingering fear can congeal in the body and be felt as real, physical pain–knots in muscles, stiffness, achy joints, rashes, constipation, acid reflux, etc. Let go of lingering fears to let go of those pains.
- The feeling of holding on, of being separate, of being afraid to let go, for too long, causes pain.
- Feeling that we have to fear the universe, feeling we often have to fight the universe, causes pain.
- Being afraid to relax, to let our guard down, constantly being tense, causes pain.
Let go of absolutely everything in your life that is holding you back, everything. Lighten up.
Relax and shift.
Shift to a new you.
Just like that
. . . in a twinkling of the eye.
No change can happen by holding on to old belief systems, no matter how hard you try, you’ll hit a wall over and over from now on. Thus the only way of bringing this wall down is by literally letting it go.
- If you feel something does not fit you… let it go.
- If you feel someone is trying to “attack you”… let it go.
- If you feel you don’t know how to Be anymore… let it go.
Fear only serves to feed and create more fear.
As Franklin Roosevelt noted, “We have nothing to fear but fear itself.”