President Kennedy had this to say about those who treat us as cattle,
. . . and think they own us and seek to enslave us:
Check it out . . . just Google any of these quotes and read for yourself.
These people (below) really want to impose their will on us–like it or not.
BUT, we do not need to act like cattle, nor be enslaved . . .
1. “If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging new world order we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we’ve all worked toward for so long.” — President George Bush (January 1991)
2. “The world can therefore seize the opportunity [Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind.” — George Herbert Walker Bush
3. “It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance.” — President George Bush addressing the General Assembly of the U.N., February 1,1992.
4. “In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn’t such a great idea after all.” — Strobe Talbot, President Clinton’s Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, 1992.
5. “The Consitution of the United States needs to be reconsidered and altered… to create a whole new structure of government…” The Tofflers say fundamentalist, biblical Christianity is “both dangerous and regressive.” Beliefs in nationalism, patriotism, and an exclusive God, “give birth to violence or repression.” Only when these “Dark Age” menaces are swept away can “advanced wealth creation” by the elite be achieved.” — Newt Gingrich, Mason, member of both the World Future Society and the Council on Foreign Relations, wrote the forward to Alvin and Heidi Toffler’s Creating a New Civilization
6. “How I Learned to Love the New World Order” — Article by Sen. Joseph R. Biden, Jr. in The Wall Street Journal (April 1992)
Read Full Post »