“GMO” means Genetically Modified Organism . . . food.
We mistakenly purchased the conventionally-grown GMO corn and I put it outside, thinking that at least something would eat it. It laid out there in the Georgia heat for a couple of months . . .
[Here’s a video of a squirrel who refuses GMO corn, but eats the organic.]
A: Unlike people, animals sense what the following report reveals:
GMO corn has roughly 20 times less nutrition, energy and protein.
GMO corn has more than 200 times more formaldehyde.
“Formaldehyde is highly toxic to all animals.” (Source)
GMO foods are NOT the same as non-GMO foods.
Animals know it. You should know it too.
Part of my family sold out & started growing GMO’s & they would literally brag about how the deer/antalope would eat other farmer/ranchers crops & not their! I told them “Why would you want to eat & or feed to your cows something a wild starving deer wont eat” They dont talk to me anymore!
We have a pair of Lovebirds and feed them fresh food daily. They love spinach but when we give them spinach that s not organic or from our garden they shun it! They know! So this corn photo does not surprise me.
To everyone that is asking for a scientific experiment, you can do it yourself. It’s easy. Buy a GMO Corn, wash it and prep it. Buy an organic Corn, wash it and prep it, and stick them both outside, and do what all scientists do, OBSERVE!
Rats fed GMO food develop tumors.
- People eating genetically modified food may have rat-short lifespan … Oct 27, 2005 – Genetically modified food is connected with great economic concernsA Russian scientist has recently conducted an experiment with rats trying …
- Most Offspring Died When Mother Rats Ate GM Soy (Photo of two rats from the Russian study, showing stunted growth – the larger …. Consequences of genetically modified food and Feed-with Particular Regard to …
- Genetically Modified Food and Stunted Rats May 3, 2012 – A study done by Dr. Irina Ermakova at the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow gave female rats GM soya beginning two weeks before …
- 19 Studies Link GMO Foods to Organ Disruption Apr 27, 2011 – Doctors Warn: Avoid Genetically Modified Food … genetically modified (GM) food leads to significant organ disruptions in rats and mice.
- People Eating Genetically Modified Food May Have Rat-short Lifespan Feb 8, 2007 – People Eating Genetically Modified Food May Have Rat-short Lifespan … Leading expert of the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Institute for …
- Tests on rats suggest genetically modified foods pose health hazards Aug 12, 2012 – … to test genetically modified food on rats, he produced results that were … the Russian Academy of Sciences in Moscow and the CRIIGEN in …
- Are Genetically Modified Foods Safe? Jan 15, 2010 – According to PhysOrg.com, a Russian study found that 55.6 percent of the newborns of female rats fed genetically engineered soy flour before, …
- Opinion: Why we should label genetically modified food | USA … Aug 20, 2012 – Opinion: Why we should label genetically modified food … Dr. Irina Ermakova of the Russian Academy of Sciences released a study indicating that GMO-soy-fed rats had a mortality rate six times higher than those fed natural …
- GM Soy Found To Kill Rats – Russian Study – Health Supreme Oct 31, 2005 – Genetically modified soy affects posterity: Results of Russian scientists’ … People eating genetically modified food may have rat-short lifespan …
- GM Soya Fed Rats: Stunted, Dead, or Sterile Nov 28, 2006 – Preliminary results have been published in a Russian journal , ….  (see most recent review, Genetically Modified Food Animals Coming ).
- GM-soy affects posterity. New research. Oct 31, 2005 – Genetically modified soy affects posterity: Results of Russian scientists’ …. People eating genetically modified food may have rat-short lifespan.
- Daily Kos: Friday Food Politics: GM Soy Kills Russian Rat Babies? Nov 4, 2005 – Friday Food Politics: GM Soy Kills Russian Rat Babies? ….. industry says about genetically modified food being safe for us…it is not natural.
- Genetically Modified Food | GMO | Food Genetically Modified More dramatic results were discovered by a leading scientist at the Russian National Academy of sciences. Female rats were fed GM soy, starting two weeks …
- GMO and Roundup: Each independently and combined causes increased tumor rate in 2 year mice study. Monsanto only tests 90 days
Howard Vlieger discusses the report comparing GMO vs. non-GMO corn:
Dr. Mercola discusses GMOs and the rat tumor study:
Finger Pointing and Ducking Responsibility
Who’s responsible for GMO safety? Not the FDA, not Monsanto . . .
“Ultimately, it is the food producer who is responsible for assuring safety” – FDA, “Statement of Policy: Foods Derived from New Plant Varieties” (GMO Policy) (Source: Federal Register, Vol. 57, No. 104, p. 229) The FDA has not conducted a single independent test of any genetically engineered product.
“Monsanto should not have to vouchsafe the safety of biotech food. Our interest is in selling as much of it as possible. Assuring its safety is the F.D.A.’s job” – Philip Angell, Monsanto’s director of corporate communications. (Source: “Playing God in the Garden,” New York Times Magazine)
Science Censorship: We’re Kept in the Dark Over GMOs
Any researcher who wants to scientifically document the safety or toxicity of GMO corn must literally ask Monsanto for PERMISSION BEFORE publishing independent research on GMO crops.” (Source: Scientific American, August 13, 2009.) Needless to say, Monsanto does not often grant permission–and is quick to sue anyone who tries to publish anything that shows GMO foods to be unhealthy or toxic.
Yep, it’s called “science censorship” and it’s all perfectly legal.
Heck, when Monsanto says: ‘There is no need for, or value in testing the safety of GM foods in humans‘ . . . doesn’t that statement by Monsanto tell us everything we need to know?
Monsanto, we’re just weedin’ out gullible from the human gene pool . . .
Heck, genocide ain’t no big thang.
Monsanto is following the script used by Big Tobacco in the 1950s:
Big Tobacco 1954 – “questioned research findings implicating smoking as a cause of cancer, promised consumers that their cigarettes were safe, and pledged to support impartial research to investigate allegations that smoking was harmful to human health.” This is exactly what Monsanto is doing today.
Organic Farming Yields More Food Than From Using GMOs
Get it? Some people understand. Do you?
Get this app on your phone and scan every food before you buy:
Just use the Fooducat app to scan bar codes . . .
• Find out what is GMO or is Non-GMO in seconds.
• Find out if something is vegan, vegetarian and organic – instantly.
• Filter for wheat, gluten, food colorings and food allergens.
• Get a quick calorie count and fat content (the good and bad fats).
Government won’t label it? Take action, get the FREE smart phone food app. Don’t waste time wondering what you’re eating ever again, just scan the bar code, read a short description, look at the ratings, etc.
The best part of the Fooducate app is that it gives concise explanations along with a grading system developed by scientists, dietitians and concerned parents. I believe that if everyone started scanning bar codes with the Fooducate app and used the GMO/non-GMO indicator, there could be a wave of millions of people who avoid GMO entirely in the near future, and maybe, just maybe, we could put an end to GMO altogether (http://www.fooducate.com/).
Lol! How obvious does it have to be?
Yeah, why not?
Related Dregs of the Future blog posts:
- Genetically Modified Food
- These Companies OPPOSE Labeling of GMO Foods–Why shouldn’t GMO foods be labeled? Want to send them a message? Vote with your dollars
- FDA Suppresses GMO Information–why shouldn’t genetically modified foods be labeled?
- Monsanto’s Revolving Door Into the FDA, USDA and EPA
- Safety of genetically modified foods questioned due to limitations on safety testing
- Obama bravely embraces Monsanto and genetically modified foods
- More Info on 2012 Corn Comparison Report
- The GMO Debate is Over
- ‘Monsanto Protection Act': Chemical monopoly writes its own law (workers.org)
- Rancher Loses Livestock Due To GMO Corn
- Iowa livestock producer claims operation lost due to GMO corn
- Farmer feeds GMO corn to his pigs: they all become sterile
- This is why you should stay away from all GMO Foods (worldtruth.tv)
- List of Reasons to Avoid GMO Foods (in-the-pantry.com)
- We shall blanket them in poisons
- Chemtrails and Monsanto’s New Aluminum Resistance Gene – Coincidence? Update
- A genetically modified strain of wheat that was never approved by the United States Department of Agriculture as been discovered growing in Oregon, triggering a federal probe that is now spanning several states
- Scientists Demand Global GMO “Experiment” End
- Peer Reviewed studies link Monsanto’s Roundup to disease, also find evidence of the herbicide in our food supply
- Japan halts imports of U.S. wheat after USDA’s shock finding of genetic pollution from GMOs
- ‘Monsanto Protection Act 2.0′ Would Ban GMO-Labeling Laws At State Level
- Science journal hires former Monsanto scientist to decide which papers should be accepted or rejected