Why Bother with Silly Old Rituals of Evidence and Trial By Jury?
Kill ‘em all and let God sort it out.
Wednesday, 20 February 2013 08:39
‘House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) thinks we’d be asking too much of Obama if we demanded the President publicly acknowledge when he targets a US citizen for assassination. If President Obama wants to drop a bomb on an American with a drone in total secrecy, he should be able to do so.’
Wednesday, 20 February 2013 08:47
‘In written responses to questions submitted by the Senate Intelligence Committee, John Brennan, the Obama administration’s nominee for director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), refused to rule out drone assassinations of American citizens on US soil. The committee on Friday released a declassified version of Brennan’s responses.’
“NO MORE HESITATION” Cardboard Targets for DHS Target Practice
Paul Joseph Watson has uncovered proof that a U.S. based company called “Law Enforcement Training, Inc.” has been selling millions of dollars worth of “no hesitation” targets to the Department of Homeland Security.
These targets (see images) are used to train DHS employees to shoot American citizens and they depict pregnant women, old men, children and even young moms with guns. The purpose of the targets, according to the company that sells them, is to “eliminate any hesitation” that U.S. government employees might normally feel in shooting to kill pregnant women, children and old men. (I’m not making this up. The government’s plan to murder Americans is now right out in the open . . .)
- The Department of Homeland Security does not buy cardboard targets of pregnant women, young mothers and old men for no reason. They are buying these targets because this is who they are training to kill. Keep in mind that DHS “officers” do not take an oath of office, meaning they do not swear any allegiance to the U.S. Constitution. Their only allegiance is to their paycheck and their dangerous sense of power.
Shoot first, ask questions later, “NO MORE HESITATION” says it all . . .
to make emotionally insensitive or callous; specifically: to extinguish an emotional response (as of fear, anxiety, or guilt) to stimuli that formerly induced it.
So, by this definition, they want to make it easier for normally moral people to perpetuate an attack on a group of people that would ordinarily not be their targets. They don’t want these officers to have hesitation caused by anxiety or guilt before unloading on an “angry” mom or dad at a school.
BTW, here’s why “they” fear us:
- Obama Officials Refuse to Say if Assassination Power Extends to US Soil (by Glenn Greenwald, The Guardian)
- White House Tactic for C.I.A. Bid Holds Back Drone Memos (by Scott Shane and Mark Mazzetti, New York Times)
- Secret U.S. Government Memo Justifies Assassinations of American Citizens (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Holder’s Rationale for Killing Americans is Full of Holes (by David Wallechinsky and Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Justice Department memo lets Obama order drone killings without scrutiny
- US senator: Drones have killed 4,700
- US drone operators, cyber troops to get distinguished medal: Pentagon
- USAF Swarms Of Flying, Hovering, Crawling, Killing Drones
- Government Lobbyist Wants Approval For “Lethal” Drones Within United States
- Pelosi Backs Obama on Secret Execution of Americans Without Trial
- Feds buying enough bullets for ’24-year war’
- How much more evidence do you need? DHS trains to shoot pregnant women, old men, children with guns (see photos) (sgtreport.com)
- DHS Supplier Provides Shooting Targets of American Gun Owners (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Homeland Security training to shoot pregnant women, old men, children with guns (see photos) (hangthebankers.com)
- Is Your Local Police Department Using Pictures of Pregnant Women and Children for Target Practice?
- Website for “Pregnant Women” targets shut down by high traffic
- Chicago Police Chief: Second Amendment Is A Danger To Public Safety
- Domestic Standing Armies: The Target is YOU!
- Judge Napolitano: Obama’s Kill List
- 119 TOP Scientists that Died Random Deaths Associated With Important Research